PDA

View Full Version : Incredable Night

Laurie Ann
07-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Last night I had the greatest experience of my short cross dressing life. I was out of town and had the time to spent the evening fully dressed. I took a long bubble bath shaved my body and put lotion on.I took my time with my makeup and I do believe it looked good. I then put on a skirt which comes to mid thigh a pretty blouse an my sexiest thong and bra, thigh high stockings and a pair of heels. I needed to eat so I went to a restaurant and had a lovely meal with a nice glass of wine, before leaving I needed to use the restroom figuring what the heck I used the womens room. I was done and at the sink when another women came in in and walked by me without even a sideways glance so I powdered my nose and freshened my lipstick. I then went to a local mall and walked around I really love the sound of my heels on a tile floor. I went into a Lane Bryant store and was just looking around when a saleswomen asked if I needed help so I asked her to show me skirts and tops now when I spoke any illusion I had about fooling her went out the window but she said nothing about it and helped me pick ot some items in my size. Then she asked if I wanted to try anything on. I said all of it so she showed me the dressing room and I tried all of it on. I was not going to buy anything but she commented on how pretty my eyes are so I bought a skirt and top. I realize I was probably read by everyone but I still felt like a wome with the way everyone treated me. No obvious laughing or gestures toward me from anyone. It was one of the most incredable nights of my life.

And for those of you thinking that the topic of this thread was going to be about something different you need to get your mind on something else like shoes or something practical. I know I rambled but I had to share this with all my new girlfriends.

Holly
07-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Congratulations, Laurie Ann. Sounds like a great evening. When do we get to see some pictures?:D

Julie
07-22-2005, 07:02 PM
https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/z_cool_C.gif
Way to go Laurie!

DanaJ
07-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Congratulations Laurie, you are the woman! Woo hoo!

DanaJ

Priscilla1018
07-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Congratulations Laurie Ann,sounds like an incredible night to me.

alisongirly
07-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Believe me when I saw there are a lot of us that are proud, jealous, and in envy of you.
Good job!

Laurie Ann
07-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Holly unfortunately I did not have someone to take the pictures for me

eileen1969
07-22-2005, 08:36 PM
ans simple girl! I am very glad to hear you had a spectakular eve! how sweet and inspiring to think of! I think I will pamper myself too! I tend to forget ohw a girl loves to do that just by herself! and love it just as much as you hun! ty for a sweet reminder your gf Eileenxoxo ;) ;) :love: :love:

Sharon
07-22-2005, 09:25 PM
It sounds like a wonderful night, Laurie Ann! Congratulations!

Crystal Harmony
07-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Thats fantastic girl,bet you carnt wait to do it again :D