PDA

View Full Version : Courage To Confide

JoAnne Wheeler
10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Two weeks ago, I finally confided in my Sister (SRS) that I was a Cd and would love to live that way 24/7. I confided in her about my spouse and her mixed reactions to my CDing. I confided in her about my depression and anxiety.

She was wonderful - she was very accepting - we realized how many similar life experiences we had undergone and never knew that the other was going through the same things.

Now at least one of my actual blood relatives knows about JoAnne. I feel so much better by confiding - especially to someone who has been there.

JoAnne Wheeler

Bethany38
10-06-2009, 10:52 AM
JoAnne, I was glad to hear that your sis had a good reaction to your confiding in her. It always makes one feel lighter when they have had the opportunity to talk to someone. I hope everything continues to go well for you.

Christina Horton
10-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Family can surprise you . I have had a huge surprise with my mom this year. I wrote about her excepting of my CDing after 17 years of knowing. I am very happy for you hun. If you would like to read about it I will put a link here for you.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113089 There are other links there but that is the one about my earth shattering week with My Mommy