PDA

View Full Version : finally shaved my legs!

rcbob
10-06-2009, 01:52 PM
I finally shaved my legs, right after I got out of the shower I put on a nice pair of pantyhose, it was like feeling them for the first time! :daydreaming:

StaceyJane
10-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Good for you!

Jeanna
10-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Doesn't that just feel great. Awesome, now do the rest!
Jeanna

Charis
10-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Fantastic work!

I just started shaving my legs a few days ago, they feel so much nicer than they did when they were all hairy!

rcbob
10-06-2009, 03:06 PM
I have been in them for couple hours this morning and love how the feel! I don’t know if i can get away with doing the rest :sad:

cd_jamie
10-06-2009, 03:36 PM
shaved legs do feel nice. i would kill a few razer blades doing my chest and arm pits. my facial hair is hard enough on the razer. my wife does my back because she thinks back hair is gross. she is very anti cd so i am stuck in the closet

PetiteDuality
10-06-2009, 09:04 PM
P I C T U R E S please :D

sherri52
10-06-2009, 09:08 PM
That's great: next will be the underarms then the chest,etc

Alana Marie
10-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Yes, shave off everything and then slip into some nice lingerie. You'll love the look and the feel of being very feminine.

Alana Marie

:love:

marny
10-07-2009, 12:18 AM
you'll never turn back hon. And you'll wonder what took you so long!

Fran Moore
10-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Nothing beats a great pair of "shaved" legs! Good for you!:D

Joni Marie Cruz
10-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Nice, ain't it? Good for you, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Michelle-Leigh
10-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Woo-Hoo !

Congrats to you, Girl - I just began shaving mine about six weeks ago, and never want to be hairy again !

Keep The Silky Side Down And The Hairy Side Up....
Michelle-Leigh

MelanieCA
10-07-2009, 01:00 PM
I just did the same the other day as well! Shaved legs, chest air, pubes (as close as I could get), even the rear-end and arm pits.

It's an amazing feeling. My wife gave permission to do it, but I can tell she's a little uncomfortable with the change. We'll see how it goes over during the next few days...

Emily_lngstn
10-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Word of advice for new shavers. First ex foliate the area you are going to be shaving. Second, always use a new razor and a good shaving gel. Third, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize, oh...and moisturize again, every day, 2 - 3 times a day. And keep ex foliating as well every few days, or before every shaving.

I only say this, because I'm have been blessed the ENORMOUS amounts of body hair thanks to genetics. I shave everything, and at first, I would get razor burn all of the time everywhere. Once I started ex foliating and moisturizing, the bumps started decreasing until they were almost invisible. Also, using the fake tan in a bottle stuff helps hide the bumps too, just don't use too much or you'll look like and orange oompa loompa.

Charleen
10-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Gawd I hate hair anywhere but the top of my head! Been shaving everything else for years! For me there ain't no other way way!

Leelou
10-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Been a nose-to-toes shaver for 3 years now. Never going back. I mean, hose with hairy legs? I can't believe I ever did that.

Michellehallie
10-07-2009, 08:49 PM
That is awesome...theres nothing like the feeling of hose on freshly shaven legs!!!:o

JenniferZ2009
10-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Congratulations.

laura_09
10-07-2009, 09:07 PM
That's GREAT! It is a wonderful feeling.

erickka
10-08-2009, 06:23 AM
Congrats! It is a gerat feeling isn't it? Can't wait to get mine shaved again.

HannahSF
10-08-2009, 08:02 PM
congrats! :thumbsup: now i need to find an excuse to shave them too.

Olivia
10-08-2009, 09:04 PM
congrats! :thumbsup: now i need to find an excuse to shave them too.

The only excuse you need is, "I like them that way." Damn, why do you need an excuse? Look around you. You won't be the only one; and what if you were?

Joanne Curl
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
I got rid of all my nasty fur before I went to the River Gems sparkle event- nose to toes except for a little triangle you know where. I love being hairless but it grows back and gets so prickily. It grows back fast when you're as furry as I am!
Joanne

Kara Connor
10-09-2009, 01:47 AM
I took the plunge last week and had all my body hair waxed off (well almost all :)) at Waxon spa in Kirkland, WA. Felt fantastic afterwards and still does. The esthetician, Connie, really put me at my ease. She asked if I was a swimmer, but I came clean and said "No, I'm a crossdresser". She was totally cool about it and we had a great conversation about everything from crossdressing to families. trust me, you need to be able to hold a good conversation in a situation like that :o

Surprisingly (to me) the most painful part was not the "bikini wax" but the stomach. Definitely recommend daily exfoliating afterwards and using the stuff they give you to stop ingrown hairs. I am itching a little now that the hair is starting to grow back slightly.

My wife knew I was going and said she was fine with it, but was very uneasy about it afterwards, since I am normally quite hairy. It has taken her a while to come round, which I can completely understand. As always, I would say communication with your SO is key if you are considering this, since although it is cosmetic, it is kind of a big step.

EjayeCD
10-09-2009, 07:08 AM
I wish I could shave my entire body, but my wife is not approving of me even dressing, but the kicker is what my colleagues would think if I showed up shaved in my police locker room.

missandra
10-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Have shaved my woman parts for years . Wife likes hairy chest but agreed to letting me clippings it very short and shaving my body from waste down. Hose and hairy legs just dint look good .

brenda lynn mwe
10-09-2009, 03:05 PM
alsome youl want to shave more and more of everything the filling just keeps getting better and better wait ontell you shave your arm pitts youl fill and have better hijean how ever you spell it lol

Samantha43
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Isn't it a great feeling?! I used to shave only in the Winter, but kept them shaved through the Summer this year. I wore shorts everywhere and no one said a thing. I also epilate my chest, my wife epilates my back and I shave my arm pits. My arm hair is trimmed short....so is the hair down below.

I don't think I could ever be hairy again!

CamilleLeon
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Congrats OP! I wish I could shave my legs but it's still hot down here...I've never shaved below my neck but I'm planning on shaving this winter. I can't wait to try on my stockings without any pesky leg hair

JeniferMN
10-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Isn't it AWESOME!!!!! I just did it myself the other day. Kept a little fem patch in the front, but the rest is gone. Hard to shave the buttocks though. But i got em! Love Jenifer

MissyW
10-11-2009, 10:56 PM
I LOVE that great feeling. I am shaving tomorrow. I Can't wait!

Aska
10-11-2009, 11:29 PM
I just shaved my underarms and legs for the first time and if I might say so it feels liberating

ArleneRaquel
10-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Shaved legs are very sexy. I love smooth legs & a hair free chest. :)

Dana Jones
10-12-2009, 05:18 AM
Just shaved everything from the nose down. The feeling of silk gliding over a smooth body is electrfying! I never want to take my pantyhose off, they feel amazing! I will stay this way all winter!