PDA

View Full Version : to what degree...

Victoria Anne
10-06-2009, 04:10 PM
To what degree do you dress when you get home or in daily life do you go to ? For me it is simple , In work I must maintain a male persona so I wear only a male top the rest is all femme , at home skirt and top but I usually don't bother with wig or make up except when the mood strikes or time permits , so to what degree do you go to ?

rcbob
10-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Every time i dress its always full, but wig and make up. Mostly due to the fact that i dont have any :sad:

karen68
10-06-2009, 04:18 PM
I have a very masculine job, I do house and home maintenance so I really have to be male, otherwise I probably wouldn't get any work, I do however wear female underwear at times, unless I only wear a tee-shirt, then its hard to hide it, but as soon as I get it from my days work its straight into the shower and then into my girly wardrobe, then I feel relaxed and content. Karen

DonnaT
10-06-2009, 04:23 PM
I underdress everyday.

At home, I wear a nightie every night.

At home, after work, I sometimes slip into a skirt, or maybe a skirt and fem top.

I never wear makeup or a wig unless going out enfemme.

SweetCaroline
10-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I wear a nightie to bed every night and always have toe-nails painted. I do occasionally wear girl earrings when in guy mode on my days off and have even once worn them to work.

Lorileah
10-06-2009, 04:46 PM
I am like Mr Rogers. I come in, go to the closet grab a dress or skirt, remove the slacks I wore all day, slip on the female clothes eat watch TV. I don't take the 30-60 minutes to put on make up and hair just to hang around the house

Sarah Michelle
10-06-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm home alone pretty much every day. I wear a skirt and top for as much as the day as possible. I don't do the make-up because I don't know how [yet].
I did make-up some years ago as a stand-alone indulgence and wasn't able to get it all off properly. My wife noticed, commented. I denied and blustered. It was dropped but I'm sure not forgotten.
I work around the house all day, house-work, house repair, home maintenance all in a skirt or dress....

Emma Chase
10-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Depends on mood.

Sometimes I underdress, sometimes I dont.

Skirt and hose at home .. rarely wear make up if just lounging about.. but I sometimes will apply just a little lippy and mascara if the mood hits me.

If fully dressing at home then yes the whole package gets done, but me fully dressing it not a regular thing.

Must start to do more now I have the forms and some new clothes.. maybe a photo op will present itself ... lol

E

suchacutie
I guess I need the ritual, or want the ritual, or love the ritual because once I start I just can't stop. Tina wears makeup, Tina is a blonde, Tina wears heels, and Tina's clothes are all sized for a 40B, so it's always been all the way to completion!

I wonder if that will ever change?

tina!!!

p.s. my wife laughs and calls Tina a clothes horse. It's true that I have a hard time not buying everything I see for her!

carhill2mn
For at least the past 12 years or so whenever I "dress", I dress totally - clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry, wig. Since I now live alone I am en femme all of the time except when my male self is expected.

RebeccaLynne
10-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Victoria, I'm either "all in", or not at all. I never underdress; when I'm in the mood to be en femme, I'm shaved, makeup applied, and dressed completely. Blessedly, no need for a wig. My best natural attribute is my hair. I so love it! I won't color, heat, or stress it in any way. Wash and condition it, tie it back in a pony tail 'til it's dry, and brush it out. I'm so very fortunate in that regard.

Then I can relax and luxuriate in celebrating my feminine mindset. Which I seem to spend an awful lot of time on, as frequently as possible.

I'd have made a helluva girl!:daydreaming:

dilane
10-06-2009, 06:05 PM
I only dress if I'm going out en femme, which is a couple of times a week.

When I was housebound, I would have dress up sessions at home. But it's so much more fun to go out that if I'm going to go to the trouble to femme up, I'm going out.

I'm either male or female mode. Halfway feels weird to me. (nttawwt)

sherri52
10-06-2009, 06:14 PM
I always wear panties and toe nail polish. I might be wearing girls jeans during the day and always have two earings in my left ear maybe three and sometimes one in my right. Atfter work I do the whole nine yards except wig, because I have long hair.

JC
10-06-2009, 06:21 PM
jc underdresses every day. this is panties and trouser socks or knee highs. on occassions adn weekends, this may include hose and a sports bra.

for outside---- i never go out in public fully dressed..... i do wear women's shorts, jeans, t shirts, etc.

during the weekend, we go to our cabin. there i often dress - except makeup and wig?

every night i wear a nighty..... most are long.

each evening, i either change to a skirt and blouse or just into nightie. about every third day i add breast forms, hose, and shoes. about once per week, i get fully dressed for the evening. my wife is ok with everything.... but i have yet to wear a wig in front of her - why???

Kathi Lake
10-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Well, I wear my girly bangly watch (kind of like a bracelet with cute, funky beads and charms clipped to a watch) and my women's wedding ring in the car to and from work and for errands. Lately, I have stopped slipping off my wedding set when I get to my destination. For the past few weeks, I have been grocery shopping, to Ulta, the pharmacy and more wearing a very obvious ladies wedding band and engagement ring set. No one has said anything, but I have gotten some glances and smiles.

When I'm home, depending on the mood, I will dress. Usually, I don't bother with makeup. Clothes are enough for me if I'm staying in. Today I was going through outfit after outfit for my shopping trip Thursday. Since I'm finally meeting another Utah sister, I want it to be special. I still haven't narrowed it down, but that's half the fun! :)

Kathi

Ashley_in_Texas
10-06-2009, 06:42 PM
At work, It is male clothes on the outside, for sure. Maybe half of the time I am wearing something underneath. When I get home, I kick my shoes off, check for new posts here, eat, shower, and may or may not put on some jeans or a skirt and top. Makeup and wig are usually reserved for weekends. I would love to dress every evening, but I don't want there to be a chance that my wife grows tired of it.(even though she says I can dress whenever I want) I am sure she likes to gaze upon the man she married, too.

Metoo
10-06-2009, 07:10 PM
My work does not allow me to dress up, but I might try to wear panties under my pants one of the day. When i get home, it is difficult because I have a 4 year old son and don't feel comfortable around him. After he is asleep it is a different story. If my wife would let I like to dress everyday, but that does happen as much as I would like. My wife and son are gone for 4 days, so now dressed fem and pretty and it feels so good. I just love the feeling and in a way it feels more like me, so relax and contented, not the stress as a male.

Alana Marie
10-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Everyday at work, under the drab, are my feminine things, panties, pantyhose, sports bra or cami. Sometimes I'll wear slacks or women's jeans to work and a men's top. Once I'm home the drab comes off and the skirt and blouse go on. Oh, and I always wear foundation to work as well. When I do go out shopping or to dinner, it is full dress, makeup and wig several times a week. Just love it!

Alana Marie

k lynn
10-07-2009, 04:37 AM
panties bra female blue jeans everyday.

DanyaKay
10-07-2009, 06:51 AM
like most everything is time dependent. I usually put on a matching set with some hose and a half slip. But my new friend here on site makes for a convincing argument for a wig. dk

Barbara918
10-07-2009, 08:09 AM
At home, always fully dressed from the neck down. When I go out in drab, usually also panties, pantyhose, bra (sometimes heels also). I sleep in a bra, panties, & slip (& pantyhose if it's cold).

Rachel Morley
10-07-2009, 09:33 AM
No matter what I always underdress with minimally a bra and panties. My outer clothes for work are girl's jeans and a women's tee or polo top and a hoodie, but they are more of a unisex style. i.e they don't look very manly but aren't particular girly either. I sometimes wear small gold stud earrings and my tennis shoes are also women's ones that are plain white with some pale blue trim on them.

After work I always change into something more girly like a more feminine blouse or top and I usually change my jeans to either ones that look more girly or capris. I don't usually fully dress in the evenings (only sometimes) mostly I just change my clothes into something more girly and add some eye makeup and maybe a baseball cap.

Stephanie Michelle
10-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Since my divorce in June I have my own place. I dress almost every night except makeup and nails. Right know I did put nails on yesterday afternon and still have them on. No wok this moning but will be taking them off soon to go to a job this afternoon. It is fustrating since I don't go out to get all dressed up and have to stay indoors. Although with halloween close I might go out since I have an excuse if I get caught.

Stephanie Michelle

Emily_lngstn
10-07-2009, 01:00 PM
At work I'm in total guy mode, although sometimes I might wear some boyshorts instead of boxers. After work I usually slap on some face powder and mascara real quick and lip gloss and throw on breast forms, jeans, t-shirt, and a wig. Usually takes me all of 10 minutes

On Friday night if I know I have nothing planned all weekend, I shave.....everything, repaint toenails, paint nails, apply 15 coats of facial paint (foundation) to cover up the beard, as well as all the rest of my makeup. And then I put on normal every day wear girly stuff. Every once in awhile I'll put something on that outlandish, but mostly I stick with what you see girls my age wear on a daily basis (low 30's).

I love wearing low cut shirts, but I'm a pretty hairy guy and I don't like wearing stuff that shows off male traits while dressed up, so the weekend is awesome to be able to put on a v-neck or scoop neck shirt and show off some cleavage, and to wear a short skirt with freshly shaved legs.

tricia_uktv
10-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Simple. I'm a guy at work and at home and a girl whenever I get the chance. But I have a bolthole and get the chance every weekend. There is no crossing those boundries yet. But I suspect that may change.

AKKaren
10-07-2009, 03:45 PM
:battingeyelashes:Just like a lot of others, I underdress...nice boyshorts every day, sometimes with a cami, and long, soft nighties at nite.

ArleneRaquel
10-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I am totally enfemme 24/7, but every two - three weeks I may have a day in drab.:hugs:

SandyR
10-07-2009, 05:38 PM
I always keep nail polish remover with me and tell my wife to do the same just in-case I might need to remove it, like there will be time, but it keeps me a little more at peace....LOL.

I just love knowing my toes are, pink, red , purple or what ever color feels fun. I've found even at the gym no one is looking down when you change......thank goodness ......hehehe

Other then that it's full girl for me or nothing....

Great thread thanks for starting it!

Hugs!

Sandy

Karen__Starr
10-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I wear a gaff at work, other than that all male clothes. When I get home it's pencil jeans, simple female top and comfy shoes. My hair is long enough now that I only wear a wig when out but that will change over the winter as my hair tends to grow fast. Any ways I guess for me at least it's way to much work to get fully dressed, rather relax.

Faith_G
10-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Work is a uniform, so panties is as far as I go.

When I get home from work and shower I dress in whatever suits me that day. Could be jeans and a sweater, could be a skirt and heels with a nice top. Always tucked and with a bra & forms. I rarely do makeup, I find it such a hassle to remove and I'm not that good at it anyway. I'm not really a photo taking and mirror gazing CD so makeup does not add much to the experience for me.

Out and about I will wear girl jeans from time to time.

Shaved/epilated all over and painted toenails all the time.

Charleen
10-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Gotta be a guy at work though my hair is long, a touch of brown mascara , hoop earrings and my nails are really long with a subtle polish, though I am now going to play a character and I just painted my nails a purple! Did it over the summer for the same character and the woman in charge loved them! Even as "him" I'm in panties, and wear knee-hi's under woman's boots.
At home, I'm a widow so I dress as I please, which is as the woman I am. Going grocery shopping it's womans jeans and a nice blouse with woman's tennies.

Jenniferpl
10-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Panties 24/7 for 14 years now. Other underwear when the mood and time permit. also Some kind of sleep nightly.

MissyW
10-11-2009, 11:11 PM
I always underdress at work (panties, hose, cami). Fingernails are painted clear and toenails are red now. I don't use makeup....yet!
At home it's girl loungewear. Bedtime is slip or teeshirt and panties.
Weekends is slip and panties at the house and a mixture of drab and fem when i am out and about.

Joy Carter
10-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Underpants 24/7, night gowns while sleeping is about the extent of my dressing. I'm under employed and need to save my money. Maybe after the first of the year I might hit Gi Gi's in Detroit. :D

ArleneRaquel
10-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Being retired & living alone I dress eveyday, usually 24/7 :hugs:

sabrina mercedes
10-12-2009, 12:42 PM
As much and as far as possible.
I dress with hose, slip, skirt, heels, forms, wig, make-up, but I can only stay this way for a few hours.
Although, the time dressed is worth it and well spent.:battingeyelashes::kiss:

Cary
10-12-2009, 01:08 PM
When I'm at home, I'm totally dressed from the neck down. I don't own a wig or wear makeup. Sometimes when I go out into the world, I underdress in panties, tights and women's jeans.