PDA

View Full Version : Halloween is for dressing!

emmicd
07-22-2005, 08:01 PM
If your a closet crossdresser and Halloween is really the only chance you get to go out dressed up completely en femme, How do you dress for the occasion?

Do you get all dolled up with Dress, make-up, wig, under garments and where is it that you go to display your femme side?

Also do you have help from your wife/girlfriend?

Do you pretend that you're just doing it for the day and you otherwise have no interest in doing it even if you really do?

Just thinking about how I should dress for Halloween if my wife and I get invited to a party this Halloween.

Emmi

jo_ann
07-22-2005, 08:09 PM
lots of people here have done it.. I once dressed up as a nurse (whole sha-bang with 5" stilettos, hat, nails, wig), and everyone seemed to be amazed I'd have the balls to do it, but nobody was like "OMG, what a drag queen!" I say go for it if your wife is up to it, but she has to participate too (similiar theme.. she can go the femme or masculine route)

LouiseCassell
07-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Closet I got to doing that was when i used to work in an office when there was a national charity fund raising day I always organised a fancy dress at work day and did i raffle where the girls from the office could chose what I wore - the plan nearly always worked and I would end up as a school girl or something similar - only once did it backfire on me and i ended up in a tarzen outfit - not my finest hour!!

LilSteff
07-22-2005, 08:16 PM
How true
We have a thing at a club I belong to where on halloween, all the guy's dress like girls and all the girls dress like guy's. Wellllll Steff goes for it all en-femme, panties, bra, garter/nylons make-up and all.
The SO gets into it, too and helps buy the outfit and all, I have great hopes someday to be able to come out to her, but I'm going to go really slow with her right now.
Most of the guy's just look like drag queens, but there is one other guy that really dresses to the nines like me,,, I have often wondered if he is a cd too, but I haven't asked Yet.
Love
Steff

eileen1969
07-22-2005, 08:50 PM
those where the times that I was able to come out! fully decked out! and not worrying about anyone or anything! Now everyday is halloween for a girl like mio! ;) :cheer: :wave: 0.02

Jesse69
07-22-2005, 09:07 PM
I've never gone out full drag on Halloween before because I never had a wig and shoes. Now that I have a full outfit maybe I can try it. I'd like to go to a makeup store or dept. store and have a full makeup done on me to see how pretty I'd look. I wonder if the girls will do me in makeup though. And I wonder where else should I go for Halloween?

MarinaTwelve200
07-22-2005, 10:27 PM
The FIRST time I ever went out, Dressed, was LAST Halloween.----I needed something to TOP the other costumes at our adult sunday school party-----Yes, I thought of a "girl" or "Drag queen" but NO way in hell would I ever do that---besides , to ME, that was POINTLESS anyway.----Then one day , it hit me----A gypsy Fortune Teller! It was a holloween "character theme", so it would take the "CD" edge off of things----I'd get to wear exotic makeup, and the shawls would hide my pot gut "middle" which ordinarily would spoil my Fem Look.--a PERFECT COSTUME.---I put it together out of odds and ends after I though of the IDEA--and was AMAZED i was UNRECOGNIZABLE and looked REAL.---It was so, great, IMHO, that I HAD to do it---it overcame my fear of being dressed in public --at least THAT one time.

I won the costume contest--and was a BIG hit with the ladies--They ALL wanted their cards read.

Ive got a couple of pics.

Serena
07-23-2005, 12:17 AM
I went out dressed just as a girl in general a few years ago, and it was lots of fun. I wore my favorite dress, and my sister helped me with everything. It was great. I just want to do it again. :sigh:

GirlyBridget
07-23-2005, 02:22 AM
You know the whole thing started one halloween when I saw another guy dressed as a girl and thought "I WANT TO DO THAT". Since then I've done it 5 times.

Once in a maternity dress (that one was more as a goof than serious)
Once in an evening gown (I made a fuss and I think some people suspected)
Once with a scary-girl mask on and full school girl attire (still my favorite)
Once as a punk chick. Plaid dress and black lipstick (eveyone commented on my makeup)
And most recently as a schoolgirl again, this time without the mask.