PDA

View Full Version : Tattos small of the back

Karen__Starr
10-07-2009, 06:05 AM
I was curious about how many have gotten female style tattos, more specifically small of the back? If so I would love to see them. Mine is below.

http://home.comcast.net/~karen_star/Myspace/lower-back-tattoo.jpg

Angelofsomekind
10-07-2009, 06:49 AM
I'm not into tattoos, but your waist looks great!

Robertacd
10-07-2009, 08:11 AM
They call that a "Tramp Stamp".:heehee:

Joni Marie Cruz
10-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Very cute, Karen, you have a great figure.

Hugs...Joni Mari

ringedjohn
10-07-2009, 10:09 AM
I would love to have a tattoo like that - but my wife would go into orbit.

sherri52
10-07-2009, 10:20 AM
I love it but I'm not brave enough to boast a tramp stamp permanently. It may clash with my first cavalry tat on my shoulder.

tamarav
10-07-2009, 10:34 AM
I love you tat and the fact that you have the figure to show it. So many people consider this type of tattoo to be that of a promiscious woman that it used to put me off. Since I now work on girls that are barely able to string a sentence together and that have this type of tat I have really reconsidered.

I love to wear temporary tats on my lower back when I am wearing low rise jeans, which I do most of the time, but I am just not able to settle on a design that I would like to have there all the time. I have also been seeing quite a few similar tats on the lower front stomach area, well below the belly button.

So many possibilities. Yours is beautiful, I am very glad to see that you have been able to wear one.

Your sis,

Tami

5150 Girl
10-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Tats?!?! :404: :lame: :loser:

Joni Marie Cruz
10-07-2009, 10:51 AM
While I've never really been into tatooes, I have been thinking of getting a butterfly tatooed on my ankle, on the back of the calf just above the Achilles tendon. Something small and tasteful.

And as far as the whole "tramp stamp" thing, I think that's just silly. Who cares? I've seen people, both male and female, with all sorts of tatooes, some were hideous and amateurish and some were beautiful and absolute works of art. To each their own.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Christine Rugby
10-07-2009, 10:52 AM
5150 Girl--I wasn't going to comment, but I need to say this. It is everyone's preferance if they do or don't want a tat, but it is not lame or stupid or losery etc. Some find it beautiful, some find it as a self expression, some like, my mother, find it not applealing. I apoligize for coming back at you per say, but I can't sit by when someone makes a blanket statment that can be offending to others who have tattoos. Yes, you are entitled to your thoughts and opinions, but I don't believe Karen was asking for that.

And, yes, I do have a tramp stamp, but I thought about it for 5 years before getting one, the location is appropriate given my body type and job requirements, and it is personalized unique to my personality and self expression.

Karen--great tattoo--sorry I don't have a pic on mine, but it is a personal thing that I got for me and not necessarily to show to others. I am happy you are pleased, it looks beautiful!

suchacutie
10-07-2009, 10:59 AM
The tat and the figure to support it are both very impressive!

I think it would be fun to have a tat somewhere, but I'm not quite there yet :)

Tina

Teri Jean
10-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I have a tat on my left arm/shoulder but ut's one of my military outfit and it requires some selective dressing to cover, (skull and cobra). I have thought of maybe something more feminine but it would have to be in a location that would be seen. Yours is attractive and wow you have a wonderful waist.

Teri

Angel.Marie76
10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
That's a beautiful tattoo Karen! :) I've been debating on a Tail-Tatt for some time now, and probably an ankle tatt as well. I have all my ink currently on one arm as it stands, and I'm not really interested in doing much more with that original thought process... buuut, who knows in the future.

Karen__Starr
10-07-2009, 06:02 PM
The phrase "Tramp Stamp" is something I have not heard of before. For those who think that well that is their opinion and I am not going argue the point either way. I love mine :)

I'm not into tattoos, but your waist looks great!

The waist comes from training with a corset :battingeyelashes:

Emma Chase
10-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Karen

I think it looks wonderful, very fitting taking into account your waist and body shape.

Thank you for sharing with us and to those who disagree of this is looks trashy pppfffbbbttttt to you all.

Emma

RebeccaLynne
10-07-2009, 06:32 PM
The phrase "Tramp Stamp" is something I have not heard of before.

Karen, don't be offended. It's not meant to be demeaning, IMHO. I consider it a sign of reverence in regards to your sexuality. Consider it a compliment!:)

jazmine
10-07-2009, 07:22 PM
That tattoo is very cool! I am seriously thinking of getting a tattoo like that. I already have a large Egyptian ankh, that my wife designed, across my whole back in black ink.

kimmy p
10-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Here is a true story for your amusement. Approximately 15-16 years ago my wife and I were hanging around with a bunch of friends. Another friend came in and she was showing off her new tramp stamp. It was huge, a bunch of grapes on the vine with the vine trailing all the way to her "Gluteal cleavage". Well she was practically mooning everyone in her excitement to show this off. When she got to my wife and I she turns around, drops drawer, and asks how we like it. My wife wasn't real fond of her anyways snd she takes a look at it, then proclaims that "When your 80 it;s going to look like a bunch of raisins". She never asked our opinion again.

Gisele
10-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Karen, Girl that is so sexy! I love it!:)

Marcyme
10-08-2009, 03:38 PM
I too have a tattoo in the small of my back. It is a Celtic knot that resembles an 8 and an infinity sign intertwined. Both those symbols caring meaning for me and that meaning was inhanced by being "centered" on my body. Just so happens itis considered "fem"by some.

Kerrylee61
10-08-2009, 03:41 PM
They call that a "Tramp Stamp".:heehee:

OH I just love the "Tramp Stamp" thing. I'll have to keep it in mind when I want to be a Grumpy old Man.

Kerry

Deidra Cowen
10-08-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm not into tattoo's but I think your "tramp stamp" looks great! Sexy curved figure sure helps it along too.

Laura_Stephens
10-08-2009, 04:58 PM
I have been thinking about getting a very small rose tattooed very low on my back. No one would ever see it. It would just be for me.

For those who have tattoos, how painful is it?

Samantha43
10-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Karen,

That is one of the prettiest "tramp stamps" I have seen. It looks great on you! And your figure.......WOW!!!

I would love to get a tattoo like that and possibly a butterfly above my ankle, but I spend a good part of my Summer on my boat in swimming trunks. It might be a little much for my friends to deal with. :eek:

My wife has two tattoos. One on the back of her shoulder and one above her ankle. She has been talking about getting a tramp stamp, so I imagine she will soon. I personally like tattoos on women if they are tasteful like yours.

karen68
10-08-2009, 06:45 PM
wow karen great tat and curves. I have been thinking a lot lately about getting one I would like a bow on my lower back or a dolphin on my ankle. Just got to really pluck up courage

reginaNJ1
10-08-2009, 07:00 PM
I also have one there that is acombination of the chinese sign and symbol for my month , picese. And I have been abused many times over it, and its not realy gender specific. For those that are thinking of getting one there , It does hurt real bad especialy when the cross the hard part of the spine. I have 3 others and this one hurt the worse.

christinek
10-08-2009, 08:04 PM
I am not into tattos at all but I remembered this when I saw this thread:

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/17488/tattoos1d.png

OK you may not find it funny but it is mostly true!

Diane Smith
10-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I got a "tramp stamp" a couple of years ago based on two drawings of high-heeled shoes by Andy Warhol. Nothing much femmier than that!

In the last year or so, somehow, it decided to grow and now covers most of my back. :)

I don't have any pictures of it right now but will post some eventually.

- Diane

Chloe Renee
10-08-2009, 10:37 PM
That back tattoo looks good. I would love to get additional inkwork, I have four planned, but a good artist is hard to find.
I think a thought-out well placed tattoo can enhance the body.

Many of the social stigma of tattoo's are gone, or at least lessened. However to each their own.

Oh and christinek, I love that chart! I find it funny according to it I'm a "cute little princess.":tongueout

Julie-Ann Fletcher
10-09-2009, 10:03 AM
I love your tattoo,i would like one in the same place but the mrs would flip her lid :Angry3::Angry3:

wearingtanpantyhose
10-09-2009, 10:27 AM
No offense, but I really don't like tattoos and in particular small of the back tatoos. I call them butt hats.

However, I couldn't be a crossdresser without a "to each their own" attitude. Enjoy.

Lorileah
10-09-2009, 10:42 AM
I was thinking a mermaid or dolphin or something like that there, but they tend to grow a beard. :)

I have an ankle tattoo

Karen__Starr
10-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Since some spoke of a Dolphin tat I like to show mine on the back of my left shoulder. I found one that was decent on the web then edited it for the artist who did it.

http://home.comcast.net/~karen_star/Myspace/Dolphin_leftShoulder.jpg

Karen__Starr
10-09-2009, 12:30 PM
That back tattoo looks good. I would love to get additional inkwork, I have four planned, but a good artist is hard to find.
I think a thought-out well placed tattoo can enhance the body.

Many of the social stigma of tattoo's are gone, or at least lessened. However to each their own.

Oh and christinek, I love that chart! I find it funny according to it I'm a "cute little princess.":tongueout

In regards to finding a good artist, I went to several shops before deciding on the one I used. One didn't look clean, some to expensive (didn't know until I evaluated all of them) and some not my style.

Angel.Marie76
10-09-2009, 04:03 PM
I am not into tattos at all but I remembered this when I saw this thread:

OK you may not find it funny but it is mostly true!

Okay, careful there.. I have been working on a sleeve for some time, and have wrist-to-shoulderish work right now, mostly in larger icon format... and I currently have a job and pay out the nose in taxes.. heh. I know, I know, it's only a joke, but I think that particular part is incorrect. :P

JeniferMN
10-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Your tat is very sexy and very fem. I LOVE it!!! xoxo Jenifer:daydreaming:

WomanAtHeart4
10-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Karen,
What a beautiful fem tattoo! Plus what a beautiful figure!!

I must complain - I have spent many an agonizing hour in a corset but my figure is nothing compared to yours. With your figure, you can wear those wonderful midriff showing tanks and blouses and short shorts and strut with the cutest women.

I have a fem tattoo, obtained one evening during a weeklong out of town convention with gg co-workers. I decided to come out to my gg co-workers one night after a long day sitting at a convention (you know what they are like!). Surprisingly, all us of (maybe because we were all spouseless) were looking forward to meeting after freshening up in our hotel rooms after a long day and relaxing at a local upscale restaurant for drinks, dinner and a night out. I arrived late and unbeknownst my gg co-workers, debuted efem (chic designer jeans, perfect T, cute blazer, pearls and the cutest pumps in my wardrobe. I felt 100% woman!). I was thrilled but apprehensive about coming out to my gg co-workers. It was pure heaven! I was accepted and showered with fem affection, adoration, respect and love. The ultimate compliment was to be privy to their inner feminine conversations about love, sex and the world of being a woman. It was well into the night, after many drinks and a risqué male strip show, they challenged me to getting a feminine tattoo on my lower back. Same location as yours. I don’t regret it at all.
Now, a few years later, I still find the fem tattoo exhilarating. Often efem, I will not hesitate while in low cut fem jeans and short t’s to bend over and pick up something in the midst of others. When in male mode, I have received many comments from men who ask me about my fem tattoo, in which I reply – women love it.

Did you see Melissa Rycroft's fem back tattoo (former bachelorette and then Dancing with the Stars) which they attempted to hide when she was in Dancing with the Stars? I never did figure out what her tattoo was? (Phoenix?).

Anyways - hers and yours is hot.
Love,
Stephanie:)

christinek
10-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Okay, careful there.. I have been working on a sleeve for some time, and have wrist-to-shoulderish work right now, mostly in larger icon format... and I currently have a job and pay out the nose in taxes.. heh. I know, I know, it's only a joke, but I think that particular part is incorrect. :P

I agree, each person is different and there choice of tat in an particular location makes all the difference, however some of those points are right on.

Taste accounts for everything

rachael.davis
10-14-2009, 12:18 PM
The phrase "Tramp Stamp" is something I have not heard of before. For those who think that well that is their opinion and I am not going argue the point either way. I love mine :)

The waist comes from training with a corset :battingeyelashes:

If it's not too personal - how severe were you with corset training for your waist?
Your tattoo is beautifull, and your figure is amazing

Mercedes
10-18-2009, 01:20 AM
Karen, that Tattoo on you looks gorgeous and you should show it off as much as possible especially with a figure like yours.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Karen__Starr
10-18-2009, 01:34 AM
Karen, that Tattoo on you looks gorgeous and you should show it off as much as possible especially with a figure like yours.

Mercedes XOXOXO
Thanks for the compliment. I tend to wear super low rise jeans that show off my lower back tat. I always enjoy wearing low rise jeans which prompted me to get the lower back tat.

lisa marseau
10-18-2009, 08:45 AM
I have a tattoo on my left hip. I love it

Aska
10-18-2009, 10:08 AM
I have designed both my wifes and my own tattoos, hers is pretty where as mine is far from being finished. Of course mine is a full back tattoo that will go from tailbone to neck. So far it looks like an upside down pot leaf instead of a dragon. I will post pictures when i find them.

tricia_uktv
10-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Hmmm, great thread and has got me thinking. What am I doing next weekend?

Sarah Doepner
10-18-2009, 12:38 PM
It must be the residual 'guy' in me. I'm attracted to tattoos but I'm reluctant to make a committment that will last that long. I guess I'll always be a crossdresser and never be the kind to transitition.