PDA

View Full Version : How do your SO`s feel when you are out togeather ?

Terri Andrews
10-07-2009, 08:24 PM
We just returned from a week at the Outer Banks and we were having a great time as two girls on vacation . The last day something seemed to change in her attitude so I asked her what was wrong and she said she enjoyed being with Terri but missed her husband .
When we were walking on the beach we passed a lot of couples holding hands and I think that got to her .
So we had dinner as a couple that night and as we talked more she said that when we are out ,as two girls ,she felt that people were looking at us like we were a couple .
So ,my question is how does your SO`s feel when you are out as girls?

CDgirlfriend
10-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Never been in that situation, but if I married a MAN is because I want one. Even if he dresses in women clothes, I would like my husband to be a MAN sometimes. It would be very selfish from him to want to be 'friends' during a vacation!!!!

DemonicDaughter
10-07-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't want my partner as a "buddy". I want them as a partner.

Whether or not your wife feels you two were seen as a same sex couple may have nothing to do with it. Quite plainly, it could just be she actually misses her partner.

sissystephanie
10-07-2009, 09:31 PM
During our 49+ years together, my late wife and I went out numerous times as two girls! But, as my tag line says, underneath the feminine clothing I was always her MAN. We occasionally walked on the beach as two girls, but we did not hold hands or act like a couple. More like friends. The "two girl" thing was only done for an evening, or maybe an afternoon event, but never overnight or for any longer period. We never went on vacation as two girls! I was her husband because I wanted to be, and because she wanted me to fill that role! Well, sometimes we switched roles, but that is another story!!