PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon and my crying...Trust me It gets better girls!!!!!

Christina Horton
10-08-2009, 01:35 PM
If you don't understand, I will explain. Years ago in the 90s there was a cartoon called Sailor Moon. I loved it...still love it. I recorded it on VHS and am watching it again. When I first watched it when it came out and loved it. It's give me a feeling like I am a teenage girl. Ya gotta love that. I am re watching them and I have been crying (not cuz it is bad but it is soooo lovely and tear jerk er....for me anyway).
I have been going out dressed for over a year and slowly my fem-side is been coming out bit by bit. Lately I have been (when I am home ) I decided to only go out of doors dressed save for , going to work and my laser hair removal sessions, plus since I lost my job. I got a new job and still have to deal with the transfer of insurance and plates etc. I have been doing more and more new things thanks to my new Girl friend Roberta and she has introduced me to others and took me to my first night club ever. My fem-side has come out more and more and I find my emotions have gotten more and more (to the surface ) . I cry in drab but try not to cry while dressed cuz I would ruin my makeup. Funny EH. My girly side is right at the top and I love it. If you never had a gooooooooooood cry you should try it cuz it is a good way to connect to your fem-side. Plus it relieves stress big time.

So when it come to my/and your girl mode how do you cope with it . Do you in drab MAN UP or let it out.

I have been finding stuff I watched like movies or T.V. things I would not have (broke down and cried before) I now cry readily and hard , Harder then I ever thought possible. I understand women and there crying so much better then I ever did. And I think I love women even more now. It's so freeing now.

I love CDing so much it has freed me and I will never look back.

Nicole Erin
10-08-2009, 02:25 PM
I once saw an old AT&T commercial that was emotional and I was crying uncontrollably for hours. I mean like whailing screaming sobbing crying...
And when they said "Your true voice" I just collapsed.

OK seriousness aside...

Anyways Christina, the new avy photo looks really good :)

Teri Jean
10-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Christina, I have always cried when it would get mushy or romantic well you get the picture but I now spend more time trying to dry the eyes by fanning them instead of grinding the tissue into them.

By the way I too like the new avatar picture. You are blossoming

Teri

Wen4cd
10-09-2009, 10:56 PM
I cry, hard, when I watch that 3-part cartoon in my sig. It pre-dates Sailor Moon by a few, but it's more to the core of anima theory and losing the feminine side. (Actually, it's specifically about a person who kept his feminine locked away in the unconscious, denied it's living existence, and lived life essentially 'dead' as a result.)

Ever since I saw it 16 years ago I can't watch it without crying. It digs extrtemely deep and tears my guts out. It's the essential crossdresser's story laid out in almost fairy-tale form.

Ann Thomas
10-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the movie title. My favorite has been Better Than Chocolate for a long time.

But I have to say, I have been addicted to Dead Like Me for years. Love the humor and the thoughtfulness, but best of all loved the scenery..it was shot in Burnaby. I used to work at the corner of Royal Oak and Clinton streets. Worked there as a part time consultant for 5 years. DLM got cancelled the very year I'd decided to go apply as an extra for the show. They wanted lots of extras from Washington State where I lived, to come with their cars, so they could line the streets with them and make Burnaby look like Seattle (lol - Burnaby's too unique to look like Seattle!)

Anyway, I've not had a good cry in a while, and the time will come, I'm sure to let it all out!

Hugs,
Ann

Christina Horton
10-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Oh another Japanimation is good one there are like 3 movies called "Project Aco." I am not sure if I spelled it right but it is the name. It's girly and a great action movie.

sherri52
10-10-2009, 05:41 PM
I haven't had an outburst but I do cryduring sentimental segments of a movie. It's a small cry more like water in my eyes with one or two tears. I didn't do that forty years ago.:o

Barbara Dugan
10-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Nobody's Boy: Remi (家なき子, Ie Naki Ko?, lit. Homeless Child....not sure if was ever released in the States but made me cry in the early 80's and still does after so many years an believe me I am not easy to cry:hugs:

Christina Horton
10-11-2009, 12:57 PM
I haven't had an outburst but I do cryduring sentimental segments of a movie. It's a small cry more like water in my eyes with one or two tears. I didn't do that forty years ago.:o

Ok hun now hear this, Your part girl inside and I want to to do some home work. OK I want to to rent the most tear jerk er movie there is ,get your girl on , and phic yourself up and let it all out. OK. Like I said a good cry came lift you heart and relives stress big time. So try it and report back when you have done you homework. I will grade you and see if you pass or need a (MAKEUP) test. Either way you win. LOL. Good luck. I am serious try in it hun you will really love it . It is so freeeeeinnnnggg.

RobertaM
10-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Christina's knows that im a emtional basket case everytime i dress up. Right dear?

docrobbysherry
10-11-2009, 03:19 PM
When young, NOTHING made me cry! I used to giggle at the "tear jerker" scenes in movies!:heehee:

Except for that ONE movie about Santa Claus! Now, I KNOW i'm going to tear up every time I see it! And that's so for ALL the tear jerkers I see these days!:cry:

Christina Horton
10-11-2009, 03:20 PM
christina's knows that im a emtional basket case everytime i dress up. Right dear?

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Holy Basket case Batgirl!!!