PDA

View Full Version : where do you hide your items

Nicole Smyth
10-08-2009, 02:29 PM
I was wondering where the rest of you girls, that haven't told your SO, hide your items? I keep mine in the attic and tucked way back in the corner of the closet in a suitcase. If she ever gets a desire to clean out the closet, I'm in twubble!!!:o
Nicole

StaceyJane
10-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I've got an old army foot locker.

Rachael Ray
10-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Nicole:
I used to do the same thing (attic)...was a hassle getting things out.....now I rent a small storage space.....
Rach

Jeanna
10-08-2009, 02:39 PM
I shouldn't be givng up my secret but I have a garage/workshop that only I have keys to and it's a mess :o
Jeanna

Nicole Erin
10-08-2009, 02:40 PM
I have all my femme stuff hanging in the carport....

OK for real, I don't hide anything, it is nicely organised in the closet. I have too much femme clothing to try to hide, it would take a secret closet

Mandy Burgundy
10-08-2009, 02:48 PM
When I didn't live alone, I kept them in a luggage, and I put the luggage inside a large Bass Amplifier, (which I retired and gutted out). If I wanted to get them out, I just unscrewed a couple screws holding the front panel. Hah, who knew???

Karren H
10-08-2009, 02:49 PM
I used to hide them... But don't need to now... I actually built secret compartments into both bathroom cabinets with magnetic locks.. And I stocked them with everything I needed.. Even had each bathroom set with a different theme or type of clothes, hair, makeup.. Shoes.. Given a moments notice I could be dressed and ready to go in 5 minutes!! Lol.

Nicole Smyth
10-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Those attic ladders can be tricky! Especially when you're trying to bring a suitcase down that weighs a ton. I fell once and the attic door went slamming shut with the ladder still open! Scratched the ceiling real good and broke the light fixutre.

Nicole Smyth
10-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Karen,
R U kidding? Wow! I think I am sneeky putting things in the attic. You took it to another level.

sissystephanie
10-08-2009, 03:11 PM
As a widower living alone, I don't have to hide anything. And since my late wife was totally supportive, there never was any need to hide stuff!

Good thing too! With as many feminine clothes, shoes, etc. as I have, I would really need a BIIIIG hiding place!!:heehee:

richinfemme
10-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Small suitcase behind the seat of my pick-up truck:o

Rita

sherri52
10-08-2009, 03:46 PM
With my first wife in the basement. With the second in the attic. Now they are in every closet and drawer.

Stephanie Michelle
10-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Before my divorce I didn't have to had anyhting from the wife but from the kids. Some in my closet in a drawer behind some clothes. Most clothes in the cedar coset in the basement. Now living along I have a closet in the basement set up with everything set up for easy axcess.

Stephanie Michelle

Phyliss
10-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Used to hide everything in any nook or cranny I could find, slowly some thiungs began to show up and gradually it was kinda found. Finally got so tired of all the hiding,mand running out of room to stash it, I came out.

I still hide things, mostly new purchases, until I've worn it a number of times, "Oh, that old thing? I've had since forever"
That classic line works for me, Occasionally she'll have a flash of lucidity and know I'm fibbing. Then I have to 'fess up but I say that I got it on sale, and that sorta makes it better.

HannahSF
10-08-2009, 04:08 PM
i hide stuff under the bed in storage containers.

Kathy4ever
10-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Behind drawers. Under my male shirts and in plastic tubs in basement with christmas and halloween decorations.

Nicole Smyth
10-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Kathy,
Good ideas with the decorations.
Nicole

Persephone
10-08-2009, 04:42 PM
When I didn't live alone, I kept them in a luggage, and I put the luggage inside a large Bass Amplifier, (which I retired and gutted out). If I wanted to get them out, I just unscrewed a couple screws holding the front panel. Hah, who knew???

May be more common than you think, Mandy. When I was a teenager living with my parents I used to hide my stuff in my stereo speakers. Would unscrew the back panels to get to my stash of clothing. Sound was a bit mushier, but stuff was safe.

Someone else here once said they did it too, so may not be so rare.

With my first wife in the basement. With the second in the attic. Now they are in every closet and drawer.

OMG, Sherri! You keep your first wife in the basement? Like in a freezer??? :eek:
And the second in the attic? Are you married to your third wife now?

Crissy Kay
10-08-2009, 05:20 PM
i hide stuff under the bed in storage containers.

Yeah, thats what I do too. My SO is OK with me dressing, but I don"t want anyone else to see anything.

Toni_Lynn
10-08-2009, 05:25 PM
May be more common than you think, Mandy. When I was a teenager living with my parents I used to hide my stuff in my stereo speakers. Would unscrew the back panels to get to my stash of clothing. Sound was a bit mushier, but stuff was safe.

Been there myself! Ah memories of listen to the Moody Blues through a veil of lace panties and bras :daydreaming: -- oh and while wearing them too! :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

hotskirt
10-08-2009, 05:41 PM
I live on an old farm and on top of the barn I made shelving for all of my antique car parts. I sell antique car parts. I use Chicken boxes from local grocery store to store parts in. But have some with my clothes in.

vikki2020
10-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Here, there, everywhere. I can't keep track sometimes!

sarah_tx
10-08-2009, 06:26 PM
In college, I always had boxes in the closet that, "I just hadn't gotten around to unpacking yet." Now I have my own walk-in closet :)

krisinpink
10-08-2009, 06:31 PM
My stuff is hanging in my closet, hanging in the garage, folded on a shelf in the closet, tucked in boxes in the garage, sitting on shelves in the garage, and stored under the bed. -oh yeah, and two outfits ready-at-a-moments-notice in a duffle bag in the trunk of the car!!

YAY pretty clothes!!

karen68
10-08-2009, 06:38 PM
I don't it is in my wardrobe and drawers I don't need to hide as I am out

Sherry-Stephanie
10-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Some are in the dresser in the spare bedroom...bra panties nylons and the pants dresses skirts tops are in the "girls closet" in the masterbedroom along with the wifes clothes..."Hiding" is not an issue in our house....and the jewelry is all or most of it hanging in the master bathroom on racks so we can simply pick and choose between my stuff and the wife's stuff....we share what we can share and what we can't is more or less sperate but together....

Pam who is a friend of the wife and lives with us is more my size so she borrows some of my stuff from time to time...everything but my panties....we're the same bra size...

Laura_Stephens
10-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Keep most of my stuff in a couple of duffle bags in the trunk of my car. Normally, the only time I get to dress is when I am on the road so keepping them in the car works well for me.

larissa-laurie
10-08-2009, 06:47 PM
In high school I only had panties, nylon stockings and a girdle. I put them ina bag and hid them in the hole of cinder block on the top of a wall. In college I hid them in a pair of pants in the bottom of my drawer, until I got a GF that approved my my wearing them and even bought me pantyhose and a special girdle. Those were the days.

Leelou
10-08-2009, 06:49 PM
I'm like one of the previous posters. I rent a small storage unit. I've got too much stuff to easily store at home, and this eliminates any possibility of the wife finding anything. The unit is registered under my work address, so that's covered too. I'm a sneaky little crossdresser. And yes, still in the closet with the wife and content with that.

Rebecca Jayne
10-08-2009, 07:24 PM
In my closet I keep shoes in shoe boxes on the top shelf.
except in I have 1 for cotton panties, 1 for nylon panties, 1 for under wire bras and 1 for regular bras.

In the basement i have a chest of drawers with extra bras & panties, makeup, wigs and 1 for breast forms.

I also have a wardrobe with all my dresses, skirts, slips, petticoats, breast forms and shoes.

christinek
10-08-2009, 08:30 PM
My wife just washed everything after coming back from the SCC and she hung it up for me in the closet. :D

I used to hide my items in the attic but no more. :love:

1 year and counting

SandyR
10-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Before comming out to my wife I used alot of suite cases and hanging cloths bags that would just blend in. Now Sandy's stuff is threating to take over more then half of my side.....LOL

Joanne Curl
10-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Like some of you, I still hide my Joanne things at home. I have a tightly packed, and taped box that I keep with other boxes. When I get the chance to be Joanne I take the box and replace it with one of the others. I recently took a job out of town and I'm living in a hotel. My Joanne things are hanging in the closet and in the dresser. I get to underdress every day and I'm dressed as Joanne every evening. Yesterday I had to do my laundry and went to the laundermat dressed and no one said a word. I got a few looks but no one stared. It's nice to get to dress everyday.:)
Joanne

BLUE ORCHID
10-08-2009, 09:30 PM
All my things are hidden in plane sight. It's a don't ask don't tell thinggie.
.................................................. .............thanks.......ORCHID

Chloe Renee
10-08-2009, 11:05 PM
once upon a time I hid stuff in the attic. I lived with a couple room mates for a while and hid them in a footlocker. I came out to my loving SO before moving in together, it was rough. At first it was don't ask don't tell, the foot locker remained in service. Overtime as acceptance grew, I moved them to my closet and dresser, it is sketchy at times but we are working on it .

I hope in time you don't have to hide your stuff.

Diane Smith
10-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I used to keep my stuff in several big Rubbermaid plastic tubs (the larger green and smaller blue ones) in the basement. I have a lot of hobby equipment that I store the same way down there, so it aroused no suspicion at all.

Nowadays I live alone, and my girl things fill all the closets here, and more.

- Diane

Evie08
10-09-2009, 12:58 AM
In a previous life, in a previous house I had a huge bathroom with a large jetted tub. It had removable panels to service the pumps and motors. Lots of clean space to hide clothes - and they were warm when I took them out.

Now they just hang in the closet or folded in the dresser.

Ralph
10-09-2009, 01:28 AM

Geez, don't the neighbors notice the smell of the decomposing bodies?

Colleen03
10-09-2009, 02:08 AM
In a spot where the wife can't find them. Though a few of my best swimsuits are hidden on a hanger underneath some stuff my wife wouldn't go near.

Jenniferpl
10-09-2009, 05:03 AM
In plain sight. Never really had to hide anything.

kristinacd55
10-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Used to be in the crawl space, what a hassle! Now they're in my drawers & our closet & the overflow's in storage boxes in the basement! Loving that she now knows!! :)

carrie-ann
10-09-2009, 06:15 AM
In plain site in the draws and walk in closet. No room for the wife's things.

Ashley_in_Texas
10-09-2009, 07:05 AM
No need to hide things anymore. (well.... from my wife, at least)
I used to hide things everywhere; locked tool compartment in my work truck, workshop, tool box, empty computer case, underneath scuba gear in footlocker, inside an opening in the wall of a closet, in a bag in the trunk of a car (the car got broken into, and they opened the bag and strew my stuff around everywhere). I was still finding things that I had forgotten about, even months after I came out to my wife.

JoAnne Wheeler
10-09-2009, 07:58 AM
No longer "hide" - JoAnne has her own walk-in closet complete with basin and make-up mirrors - JoAnne is truly blessed and would be more blessed if SO was not jealous of JoAnne and all her feminine things

JoAnne Wheeler

Jannis
10-09-2009, 08:10 AM
I see many of my hiding places mentioned by several others. Not to change subjects, but how do you keep your clothes from becoming a wrinkled mess when they are stored in boxes, duffel bags, stereo speakers, etc? I try to keep mine as flat and neat as possible in large rubber tubs, but still have the problem with wrinkles and messy looking clothes. If I come out to the wife, all will be over. So,I hope to find a better solution.

Berta82
10-09-2009, 08:32 AM
I keep most of my clothes in storage totes in the boiler room, SO never goes in there. I also hide stuff in back of some hanging files in my file cabinet. I keep some bras and panties hidden under some of my clothes in a dresser draw. As far as wrinkles from the totes, while I am getting ready, I will throw the clothes in the drier for few minutes and they come out wrinkle free. When I put things away, I make sure they are folded neatly and flat.

Brianna in Hose
10-09-2009, 09:04 AM
When I was in college I kept my stuff in two black computer bags in my closet. Now I keep them underneath the end table in my room for the most part. When my fiance comes home I put them under my bed so she doesn't find them. I hope that some day I don't have to hide them from her.

dennisGTS
10-09-2009, 09:11 AM
You could say my girl clothes are hidden in the same closet beside my wifes clothes. My bras and panties are hidden in a seperate drawer in our dresser. And the rest of my clothes are in a dresser in the guest bedroom.

Back in the day, I used to hide my girl clothes in a small duffel bag hidden in one of my bigger duffel bags in the guest closet. I also had a small stash in a shoebox in the bottom of a differnet closet in the office. I was going for the "too obvious" hiding technique.

allisonrn06
10-09-2009, 09:24 AM
With an accepting wife at home and no kids, I just hang all my stuff in the closet. Keep my shoes locked up for the most part, though, until i'm ready to wear them.

Sammy777
10-09-2009, 09:59 AM
In my closet, dresser, armoire, bathroom, pretty much anywhere it needs to be :heehee:

NV Susan
10-09-2009, 10:58 AM
I live in Las Vegas so where else but in the cabinets under my slot machines{ we have 3 at home}.
:angel:
Susan

suzypier
10-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone, At the beginning I use to hide my stuffs in the trunk of my car. But now with 49 pairs of heels and dresses and all that stuffs I have no choice to hiding it in the attic. I only put it out when my wife go away for vacation. Just hope she would go more often :) Suzy

claire2454
10-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Sorry i don't need to hide my clothes any more, but when i did i left them in my warbrobe tuck away at the back, or under my coats and other clothes (boy stuff).

:love: claire xx
i am way too happy.

SuzanneBender
10-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Keep most of my stuff in a couple of duffle bags in the trunk of my car. Normally, the only time I get to dress is when I am on the road so keepping them in the car works well for me.

I used to keep all my stuff in one of those large roller construction boxes that you can find at Home Depot. It fit perfect in the back of my HHR and I could lock it. I was in the Army and just told my wife that it was a box of Army stuff. One of the things that brought me around to telling her was the fact that I hated the way my stuff looked when I pulled it out to dress and how bad the heat and the cold from the car was on my makeup and wigs.

I confessed for the good of our marriage and my wardrobe. Last year we remodeled and put in another walk in closet in our master bed to handle all of the stuff that I now have. :cheer: We tell the younger kids that all of the girlie stuff in my closet belongs to Mommy and the only things that I keep hidden (in a cabinet in my closet are my wigs).

carnut62
10-09-2009, 12:58 PM
There have been so many palces.

Highschool - inside attic opening in parents bathroom, cabinet in bathroom, under the bottom drawer of my file cabinet.
College Dorm- plastic tub top shelf of closet with stuff piled on it and locked.
College apartment - bedside table locking top drawer. Under bottom drawer, this is good as long as furniture doesn't move
House 1 - in closet beside book shelves very hard to get to. Under the bed, she found this one. Under bottom drawer bedside table.
House 2 - rubbermaid bins in attic. I built a big closet in the attic 200+ sq ft becuase we are packrats. It took me 8 months, it has a closet with a keypad lock to keep guns/christmas presents in. Full 30" door to decked attic where we store boxes and my bins are on the other side. Easy access upstiars and into attic. If my wife ever comes around my gun closet has plenty of space to hold my clothes ;)

Rachel05
10-09-2009, 01:17 PM
I used to keep mine in the loft for years and then I moved some to an area that was under one of my drawers, you took the drawer out and there was enough space to hide a decent amount of stuff and then she found it !!

So now I keep it respectfully out of site but just under my clothes in my drawers, it makes it much easier to dress

sfwarbonnet
10-09-2009, 01:22 PM
As my wife knows that I wear women's clothes and shs has bought many of them them, there is no need to hide them. I almost always wear panties, slip. and pantyhose. When we go out, I am underdresse, but they are uncovered at home. Before I retired, I kepi makeup in my safe at work, and on business trips I often sent a package to myself at my destination. As for lingerie and pantyhose: I bought them at my destination and left them in the trash there so they wouldn't be in my suitcase when I returned home. Although, I have sometimes bit my lip and said nothing or not told all that I knew; if you don't lie, you don't have to remember what lie you told to whom.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-09-2009, 05:32 PM
While growing up I kept my items in a chest which was locked. For extra security I placed old news papers on top of them, then comic books on top of the news paper just in case my parents demanded to know what was in the chest.

As for the present I have too many items to be able to hide anything. So it's a good thing my wife knows about everything.

KELLYANN
10-09-2009, 09:32 PM
live alone, so don't need to hide anything. family and friends know about Kelly. three closets full of my femme stuff. one small closet with "guy" stuff i shop to much! no, i don't think so. HUGS KELLYANN

Sarah Michelle
10-09-2009, 09:45 PM
My fem clothes are neatly folded in a plastic container that has a top layer of old uniforms kept in a walk-in. Normally nobody looks at the stuff but one day I came home to find my wife and the middle son deep in the closet trying to decide what could be thrown out to acquire space. I nearly had a heart attack but managed to "casually' ask them to leave my souvenirs alone. They did.

Ms. Electra
10-09-2009, 11:00 PM
I need to hide my things -- I have kids at home, and I'm just not ready for *that* talk. :)

I have one suitcase of clothing & makeup (need to switch to 2!), one suitcase of bdsm gear, and one of ordinary sex toys. They stay on the top shelf of a closet, where the kids can't reach them.

I think I need a second apartment. :)

Frédérique
10-10-2009, 04:38 AM
I was wondering where the rest of you girls, that haven't told your SO, hide your items?

I have several closets and several bureaus in my upstairs oasis. My female clothes are hanging up in my main closet, just out of sight behind a closed door. Some things I wear often are in plain sight, and others are tucked away neatly in drawers near my bed. When my sister comes upstairs (which is infrequently), I have to hide a lot of things. If something happened to me, she would very quickly discover my secret life…:eek:

yvonne10
10-10-2009, 07:36 AM
i could not hide my stuff as i have 32 skirts 5 pairs of shoes 2 large draws of knickers and tights i a lucky that my ife knows that i c.d she does not like the idea but we have no secrets from each other

AllieSF
10-11-2009, 01:17 AM
I have about ten opaque plastic garment bags for my multitude of skirts and 3 more for blouses and special tops, all hung in my main closet amonst all my male clothes. I have some sweaters in two dresser drawers covered with one male sweater in each. In another drawer I have some summer tops that will be little used as the cold weather sets in, all burried under a couple of golf shirts. Then I have a large suitcase with more tops and sweaters, 2 small duffle bags on the closet floor, and finally several plastic bags with skirts and tops that need to be hung up or put in a drawer. I need more room!

kathleensatin
10-11-2009, 05:34 AM
when i was in high school, my sophomore year i would unscrew the woofer on my stereo speaker and hide items in there. in college in my apartment, i just put it in a drawer and would not really think about it, until one day my girlfriend found it while i was not there and frieked out! while married, i would still put it in that speaker, but it was in the basement in storage. when my wife and i finally bought a house, i hid it in the attic in a box burried under a lot of things. i would also go up there to dress up. i thought she would never even go up there.

i am divorced for a few years now, but she found my clothes about two years after we bought the house and found my items. she said nothing to me. three years later, while going throught the divorce, she wrote me a scating letter about what a lousy husband i was, lousy father, how i did'nt make enough money etc. etc., but she also said she found my things in the attic and that it disgusted her and that i had mental problems. she didn't get it.

kathleen

sissylea
10-11-2009, 09:02 AM
I have a lockable cabinet in my walk in closet

sfwarbonnet
10-11-2009, 01:01 PM
:eek: I find reading this list horrendous - it's like alcoholics discussing where they hide their bottles. If as much effort went into communication as into carpentry...

When I was in HS I hid cigarettes in the base of an aicraft carrier model, on which the flattop wasn't glued on. Then I quit smoking, but I didn't quit CDing; however, I don't hide lingerie and hose!

Charis
10-11-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't have an SO, so my stuff tends to be strewn around my room...um, I mean, it's all placed neatly in my chest of drawers or cupboard.

I'm a messy girl. :D

cd_jamie
10-11-2009, 05:24 PM
when I lived at home I used multiple hiding places. when I was with my first wife I had a secret compartment in the bathrooom. then when we moved I had my stash in the basement... she never went down there. I purged everything in the late 90's ... I have aquired a few new things lately and since I am a over the road truck driver its real easy to hide things in my truck.

AllieSF
10-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Katie,

Just don't read it any more and then you won't have any issues here. It is an honest question getting honest replies.

Dayna3
10-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Being that I live back with my mom I must hide everything. It is in a backpack on the top shelf of my closet. She doesn't really bother me so I'm not worried about her finding them, but have to at least keep it out of sight so I can keep it a secret.

missandra
10-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Well we full time RV not to many places to hide stuff. I have mostly hose and 2 skirts. Mine are in with the wiring under the Rv .
As for panties wife lets me wear them all the time .

WitchTammy
10-12-2009, 03:09 PM

Please, let them out Sherri :heehee:

Carly D.
10-12-2009, 07:12 PM
I used a speaker cabinet or two.. then boxes, any empty box that we had to hold onto just in case something had to be sent back..now I use a tote box and try to have the majority of my clothes in there.. some are out though and hidden in plain sight.. scary situation when someone comes over but I have had my brother the eagle eye in the room where my clothes are out (hidden) and he hasn't asked who these belong to.. of course he might know or have seen the clothes and rather than ask figuring he might know.. he didn't..

ArleneRaquel
10-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Living alone :sad: I just put my femmy things in my bedroom closets & dresser drawers. All panties together, bras together, & so forth. :battingeyelashes:

Amymonroe
10-12-2009, 11:27 PM
one dresser drawer above my wifes. gosh i love her.

amy

Mascara_CD
10-13-2009, 02:05 AM
I don't hide my clothes they are always scattered or hung up in plain sight. :)

Karen__Starr
10-13-2009, 06:04 AM
While married I built a fake wall in the basement which was the length of your average room and about two feet wide. I did this one summer while the family was away for a week. In front of the wall I had computer equipment for a home office which I worked full time from for several years and the family didn't spend any time down there and none the wiser on the room being a but shorter.

KayleeDahl
10-13-2009, 11:00 AM
When I had to hide it I kept all my stuff neatly folded in a locked chest, and a taped box. Although I had a super nosy SO, I was lucky enough that she only found a thong I had left out once. Now adays I just keep it where its convienent!

Hugs
-Sera

HollyWolly
10-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Wow, there is quite the assortment of hiding spots! sheesh! Some seem a bit extreme and too inconvenient, but I guess if it's hard to reach your own stuff then definitely no one else will find it.

As for me I am "out," so I just my regular wardrobe... but there is a catch. I still try to respect my parents' conservative views and so I try to not do things like leave my undies or bra laying in the middle of the bedroom floor.

Now before all that I never had to worry about hiding things, but rather I had to worry abut putting things back in time before they were missed! You see, I have two sisters and so for my entire life their wardrobe was my wardrobe. I mean, they shared with each other so why not share with me!? :D

I am very fortunate in that my lil' sis and I have the same shoe size, so her huge collection is always available. Also she's only slightly smaller than me in general, so her jeans and tops are all there for the choosing. I try to be nice though and launder everything I used whenever I borrow her stuff. I think sometimes she picks out items knowing I will like them.

While married I built a fake wall in the basement which was the length of your average room and about two feet wide.

Out of curiosity....how would you get in? Was there a door/ hidden entrance of some sort? Did you rig a light in there?

Toni_Lynn
10-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Seeing as this thread has morphed to including responses about those of us who don't have to hide.....

I hide :) my panties and bras in the drawer next to wife's panties and bras....and her jockstraps and jockey y-fronts :)

I love her soooooo much for making all my dreams come true.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

JenniferRose
10-22-2009, 11:44 PM
When I use to have to hide my clothes I had them in a box I got a home stereo in, had the stereo on top of the box so it looked like it was a make shift table lol. Now that I don't I have all my clothes in a chest of drawers.

stacy-marie hanna
10-23-2009, 05:01 AM
i have 5 'hiding' places for my girly things

4 drawer down in a 5 drawer chest for street clothes
small 2 door cupboard for shoes and wigs
underbed storage box for lingerie
bottom drawer in my bedside table for makeup
most expensive clothing(maid outfit and prom dress) are in suit bags in my 2nd wardrobe(i have 2 wardrobes for my guy stuff i never throw anything away)

that way if one place is accidenty rumbled by anyone they havent seen everything i own

stacy-marie

ellieparsons
10-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Living alone :sad: I just put my femmy things in my bedroom closets & dresser drawers. All panties together, bras together, & so forth. :battingeyelashes:

Same here for me.

Janine cd
10-23-2009, 07:25 PM
I used to hide my things in the attic of our old home, but since we've moved, I don't hide them anymore. I've decided to hang all of my dresses, skirts and blouses in my closet along side my male drabs. If anyone is nosey enough to venture into my private space, I've admit to them that I love crossdessing.

ladyinwaiting
10-23-2009, 07:59 PM
i used to store my items in 2 large suitcases. i would keep them in a shed till i had the urge to dress. sometimes they would be in the house for 2 or 3 months and then moved back outside. after finally opening up to my gf, i opend them both and after she approved of most of the items, we found a place in my closet and dresser for all of the items, much easier on the much needed storage in my shed. lol

LisaLedoux
10-23-2009, 08:19 PM
I have a workbench in the cellar and built drawers up underneath that are hidden from sight. No one bothers that area because "that is where the spiders live".

Tora
10-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Off Site Rented storage locker. I have too many things to hide in the trunk of a car. Bride does allow nice nylon nightgowns, panties and a few slips.

Sally2005
10-24-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't have a lot of stuff, but I hide it in plain view. It is with our halloween costumes. My wife, upon seeing it says, what kind of costume were you thinking? (uhhh....just a regular woman...hey don't laugh at my fashion sense) My logic is, CDing is a part time activity for me and it is a type of costume I wear and having it out for my wife to see means technically I'm not hiding it.

Vi
10-24-2009, 01:56 AM
The comment about someones wife in the freezer was absolutley halarious! I used to hide my things in diffrent places in my room. but now that i don't really care who knows i don't hide them, theyre just in my closet beside my guy stuff.

Kinky with Ink
10-24-2009, 04:10 AM
I keep all my clothes in the bottom of a locked foot locker along with all my "toys". Funny thing is the foot locker sits right out in the open where everybody can see it. I guess it helps that I'm single but this is a part of me I'm not quite ready to leave sitting out in the open just yet.

samanthatiedup
10-24-2009, 03:38 PM
I keep my stuff hidden in a small suit case in the bedroom closet. It's mixed with the other suit cases in the closest, it also have a three number lock system so I don't have to worry about anyone opening it.

Karen7cd
10-24-2009, 03:51 PM
I don't hide anything. Once I told her the first thing she asked was where it all was.
My SO is about the same size as me, so I use lots of her stuff. But I have nice cleavage
and like to show it off. She is a 42DD and never shows hers. So I am going to need some more revealing tops.
Karen

lilmissjenny
10-25-2009, 06:06 PM
i rent a room from a friend of mine and all my stuff stays in the room with me. he doesnt ever come in my room. if he did, he would think very differently of me.

RikkiHauser
10-26-2009, 02:42 AM
When I lived at home with my parents, my stuff was in my room. I kept what I had in my part of my gun safe, which they couldn't get in to. :)

When I lived with my girlfriends, I kept my stuff in a large hockey gear bag and a couple of things in my gun safe. As I got older, I had too many guns and too much stuff to continue to keep it all in my safe. But my stash has never been found.

Now that I am living by myself, I just hang up all of my stuff in my closet. Some of it goes in the closet in the second bedroom too, but comes out when I have guests.

CharlotteCD
10-26-2009, 11:35 AM
I keep my own items in a box underneath my bed, as the bed has a large drawer for storage. I only have a few items anyway as I mostly wear my sisters clothes.

Sully
10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
I do not have to hide my stuff anymore... My wife knows and even likes it!

Christina89
11-02-2009, 01:02 AM
i stash mine in the bottom dresser draw under a few shirts.

Zoiq
11-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I use to hid my things when I was hiding who I am.

I dont hid who I am now...

dancinginthedark
11-02-2009, 09:39 AM
I put them in his sweater drawer. He never thinks to look there. :heehee:

Secret Sis
11-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Mine are in a plastic storage bin in a corner of the basment... under several other bins and other things stored in front of it. Recently, while searching for an old winter coat, she came within inches of discovering my "stash"... I really have to let her know soon, before she finds out on her own!

Claire Fleming
11-02-2009, 10:24 AM
I have just moved house. My things were in a very safe place which my SO would never have found, but now they're up in the attic underneath a pile of black bags. Nearly decided to leave them in the old house and give up, but the new owners might have appeared one day to hand them back.

That would have been a hoot

StephHamilton
11-02-2009, 11:41 AM
i hid mine in my underwear drawer under my male pants. but i got found out eventially

Loni
11-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Iam single, so no problem other than not much room for the day drab stuff.

If a friend were to see my "inner" rooms, o no:-o

not out to many.

KristinL
11-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Keep my stuff in the closet in a spare room in a couple of back packs but am quickly running out of room. - I'm gonna have to go with a big plastic tote - really not that big of deal though cause the wife knows it's there and doesn't really care - she's getting more acceptable to things!

Nicole Smyth
11-02-2009, 03:00 PM
That's funny! I Luv It!

Lainie
11-02-2009, 03:52 PM
in the beginning, I took a drawer out of my chest of drawers, drove a nail in the back wall, put my 2 or 3 items on a hanger, and replaced the drawer. Perfect secrecy, little capacity.
Later my wife discovered lingerie in my laundry, and we agreed that henceforth I would do my own. So she stayed out of my closet altogether, which expanded Lainie's storage capacity enormously. For a long time now I have divided drag & drab about half & half. But lately I am not so careful about division. Panties are filling my underwear drawer, and pants & tops are encroaching into my guy space.
It's progressive...

StephanieAnn
11-02-2009, 11:08 PM
All my clothes and shoes are locked in a footlocker in my closet. When my mom goes in there to hang clothes she always says "What's in there and why is it locked?" to which I respond with "Its just some magazines, papers, and books from college that I never unlocked since. I'll get around to it one day." Its been 2 years now. ;)

miss robyn
11-08-2009, 04:46 PM
I have 4 panties so I keep em in a safe in my closet and I have one pair of jeans and its under my male jeans.

maturegirlrobin
11-20-2009, 12:04 PM
I have 2 gym bags, one very large and one regular size, which I keep wither in a crawl space in our house OR in the trunk of my cars. My wife knows I dress, but doesn't want to see Robin's gielie things. She has come along ways and this is my compromise to her. It took 32 years to get to this point. DON'T Give Up !

TrishW
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Under the bed

Loni
01-17-2010, 06:08 PM
in my walk in closet, i live alone so no hidding for me.

(very small space for the drab work clothing).

caan1848
01-17-2010, 06:17 PM
I've got mine under the boards in the attic right now. I've got quite a lot of stuff but fortunately we have quite a big attic. We are probably moving house soon so I am not quite sure how I will manage the removals :confused:

charlytuna
01-17-2010, 06:33 PM
I used to keep in a foot locker [when the kids were small] now in my dresser with my other clothes no need to hide the kids moved on and my wife is supportive of charlie

Tina L.
01-17-2010, 11:21 PM
i keep mine in my dresser drawers and closet, i don't have to hide my clothes, just me in them needs to stay out of her sight.
even though she does not mind me wearing panties and jammies

Tina

lingerieLiz
01-17-2010, 11:46 PM
When I was in the service I used to keep everything in the trunk of my car. Since the wife has always known I have never kept them hidden. Has anyone ever thought of renting a storage space. Then again $50 would buy a new outfit, but it may be cheaper than a divorce.

VeronicaV
01-19-2010, 01:51 PM
I used to keep all my nylons under our file cabinet (it had wheels so there was a nice gap). Too bad I was later caught by me mum. She later asked me if I liked to wear women's undergarments. I told her no. Sigh... Fast forward to today, she knows all about my CD ways, and is accepting. When I move into my own place, I will keep Veronica fully stocked with lovely garments, in her part of the closet, for the world to see. :-)

diannecourtney
01-24-2010, 12:17 PM
This reminds me of my outing. I had a few things, to few to recall. Anyway I spotted a shoe store with large women sizes and long hours. So I went in around 9PM and asked, the older man didn't bat an eyelash and showed me a pair of red 3" plus heels and tried them on. I was all over the place and said no. He brought out a pair of $100 Maine trotters and they were devine. He threw in the reds for 12.00, They remain my favorite. So back to the discovery, I failed to secure the bag of shoes and the cat was out of thebag.:):):)

thechic
01-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi there

When at mums i used to hide the stuff in a locker and several Boxes,then when i moved towns, i had just to much clothing so marked several boxes with marker and wrote on them ( old magazines )
Then one day court my daughter looking for old magazines for a project for school, so i had to came up with a good excuse .
Purchased an old wardrobe that was used for a gun cabinet.
hid my Clothing in the Garage in this old wardrobe , with a large lock on it.Wife was getting suspicious then my sister found out about me,
Now my clothes are at my sisters in the spare room. :hugs:

Being Paige
01-24-2010, 02:11 PM
I don't hide my clothes but I do keep them locked up in the furnace room, just to keep my kids from getting into them and my other stuff, My oldest doesn't take care of anything! Also my wife isn't totally supportive and would probably freak if she knew how much stuff I actualy have :o

Raychel
01-24-2010, 03:32 PM
I used to keep them locked up in a closet, But then my wanted to store some things in the same closet. She now has a key. My clothes hang in the closet, next to my work uniforms. and my lingerie is in the drawer in the bedroom.

No need to hide anything here anymore. :thumbsup:

Lexi Cutie
01-24-2010, 04:12 PM
My parents never go snooping around my room but I keep my stash hidden in my closet anyways. Can't be too careful! :D

MimiLee
01-24-2010, 11:53 PM
I keep my femme items stored in a suitecase, which is then tucked underneath my bed.

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm fortunate in that I am "out" to my wife and have been for the 10 years we've been together. So my things are in my closet and dresser drawers. (We even occassionally share - I generally have stockings that will match ;)