PDA

View Full Version : I came out to my brother!

tiffanytrapt19
10-08-2009, 08:24 PM
So I finally told my brother that I dress, mainly because he's the one that is home most because he in High School so, I was sick of having to constantly "dodge" him. So anyway I was talking to my gf about it and mentioned that I might tell my brother, and she said to do whatever I thought what was right for me. So we got off the phone so she could take a shower. I then put boy clothes on over my girl clothes, and walked downstairs and asked my brother to pause his game and that I had something serious to tell him.

Well before I get completely into this i should let you all know that I came out once before to him, but he was like 8-9 so...I figured he had forgotten by now.

So anyway, I proceeded to tell him, and after I finally said, these were his exact words, "I know" ...My thought, "WHAT!?" :eek: so I asked how, and he told me that he remembered me telling him before, so I asked how he knew I still did it, and he told me that he didn't but he still knew. Then he said, "I don't care, it's just your thing. I know your gay, it's just what you do."

Never in a million years would I have expected MY LITTLE BROTHER to act so mature about something like this...I must say I was a little proud, and obviously happy :D

I have already told a couple close friends and my gf, I guess it gets easier to tell people the more you do it :o.

Christina Horton
10-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Good for you hun. So your gay eh then I guess your GF is just a friend . Just make sure you treat you bro great and maybe treat him to something he likes to say thanks for being so good with it. It's so nice to have family whom is ok with it all. My mom just excepted my CDing only after 17 years and It is so gooooood. Congrats hun and have fun. Just a word of waring don't over whelm him , He may be fine with it but try not to push it kk.

Stephanie Miller
10-08-2009, 08:40 PM
It's soo cool when things turn out nice. Good for you all. One thought though... I didn't read anywhere that you (not your brothers words - but you) mentioned your gay. If you are then O.K., if not, you might want to do a little crossdressers intervention with your bro. Otherwise he will continue on the same thought pattern as many others that all crossdressers are gay.

tiffanytrapt19
10-08-2009, 08:45 PM
No no no, it was I who said I'm not gay and he said he didn't think I was..I paraphrased lol.

queenie
10-10-2009, 01:02 PM
All's well that ends well! That story was kind of funny. I'm glad he understands and is accepting.

Mollyanne
10-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi Matt, Your brother said to you" I know your gay" I don't think he REALLY understands. Maybe just maybe you should set him a little straighter unless what he said is the truth!!!!

Mollyanne