PDA

View Full Version : First transformation

Pink Satin Sissy
10-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi Girls!
I'm having my first transformation done in a couple of weeks and I am very nervous, scared and excited all in one emotion. Any words of advice? What should I wear and what is appropriate? Thanks!

Pink

Joni Marie Cruz
10-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi Pink-

Personally speaking, what I'd wear would depend on what I planned to do afterwards. If it's the middle of the day and you're planning on doing some shopping or something like that, then just wear what any ggirl would wear. If it's late in the day and you plan to go somewhere for a drink or to a club or something, then perhaps an outfit that's a little more fun and maybe draws some attention.

No matter what, I hope you enjoy it and have a good time.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Pink Satin Sissy
10-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Actually, I have a meeting with some clients afterward, so I have to change back into boy mode. Thanks for the wonderful advice!

Pink

Actually, it's at the Glamour Boutique and the staff seems really sweet!

sissystephanie
10-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Pink Satin,

First of all, I love your Forum name. That is what I like to wear and be!!

Secondly, what a drag, to get all dolled up and then have to go Drab!!:thumbsdn: Couldn't you reschedule the meeting with clients? Being a pretty girl is so much more important!!:heehee: Anyway, the best of luck to you in both activities. I know you will enjoy the transformation. I did it several years ago, and feel the need to do it again.:)

Teri Jean
10-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Having to get dressed and then revert back is a pain but I would dress casual as you are dressing down afterwards. Have fun and don't forget to take the lipstick off afterwards. The client may have some questions. LOL

Huggs Teri

Pink Satin Sissy
10-10-2009, 07:52 AM
OMG! I would be mortified if my clients knew! But, since I'm going to be in Vegas..........

I hate the fact that I have to change back, ugh.

I was wondering should I wear a maids uniform or a sheer white blouse and black leather skirt or a pretty pink strapless cocktail dress or a green metallic party dress or a smart black sheath dress or a baby blue pvc dress or.....you get the picture.

Metoo
10-10-2009, 06:30 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM....Pretty in Pink

Nicole Brown
10-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Hi Pink,

What a shame that you will not be able to enjoy your makeover after it is completed. Will you at least have pictures taken so that you can relive the experience? I just had a makeover and photo session myself at the Glamour Boutique in New Jersey and the people there are fantastic as well.

If you haven't scheduled a photo session at least take a camera with you and get them to take some pictures, you will regret it if you don't.

Nicole

sherri52
10-10-2009, 07:09 PM
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Dress in a femme/drab mode. Wear as much femme attire as you dare to meet your clients later.

Rebecca Jayne
10-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Reschedule your ******************* clients

You deserve to enjoy your girl time ,
At least till midnight
when you lose your glass slipper.

Nora
10-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Are you having the makeover done at the Glamour Boutique? Call Amy and ask her what to wear. If you are planning a photo shoot take all the outfits and see how you look in all of them.

If you want to meet others in the community and even go out dressed en femme , that can be also be worked out.

YOU WILL BE SUPRISED TO HOW QUICKLY MORTIFICATION CAN BE REPLACED BY ECSTACY.

Always looking to meet others visiting Las Vegas.

Nora

OMG! I would be mortified if my clients knew! But, since I'm going to be in Vegas..........

I was wondering should I wear a maids uniform or a sheer white blouse and black leather skirt or a pretty pink strapless cocktail dress or a green metallic party dress or a smart black sheath dress or a baby blue pvc dress or.....you get the picture.[/QUOTE]

carrie-ann
10-10-2009, 07:26 PM
I agree enjoy your transformation and reschedule

Rogina B
10-11-2009, 06:51 AM
Be a girl for the rest of the day and night.Sounds like you don't get the chance often! If you need EXCUSES to get out of your business meetings,we can supply them at no cost! :2c:

Pink Satin Sissy
10-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Part of me is trying to get out of my post transformation meetings, but since I am unable to, I will take a bunch of pictures and post them when I get back:)

Thanks so much for the support!

Pink

Pink Satin Sissy
10-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the sweet words and support. I am getting sooo nervous/excited!

ArleneRaquel
10-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I hope to have my first professional makeover on Oct.29. Good luck with yours hon. :battingeyelashes:

Pink Satin Sissy
10-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Yes, the Glamour Boutique! How did you know???

Are you having the makeover done at the Glamour Boutique? Call Amy and ask her what to wear. If you are planning a photo shoot take all the outfits and see how you look in all of them.

If you want to meet others in the community and even go out dressed en femme , that can be also be worked out.

YOU WILL BE SUPRISED TO HOW QUICKLY MORTIFICATION CAN BE REPLACED BY ECSTACY.

Always looking to meet others visiting Las Vegas.

Nora

I was wondering should I wear a maids uniform or a sheer white blouse and black leather skirt or a pretty pink strapless cocktail dress or a green metallic party dress or a smart black sheath dress or a baby blue pvc dress or.....you get the picture.[/QUOTE]

karen68
10-13-2009, 04:12 PM
hey pink have fun babe and take loads of photos so you can look back at them and feel great hope you post some so we can see.

Nora
10-13-2009, 04:47 PM
The Glamour Boutique is the best there is. You will be in good hands, Either with Amy or Christina.

Mention to them that you spoke to me.

When will you be here? If you want to go out en Femme the offer still stands. Let me know.

Nora

Yes, the Glamour Boutique! How did you know???

Pink Satin Sissy
10-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Nora, thanks for the heads up.

I am so N-E-R-V-O-U-S and excited!

I could use some words of encouragement from my sisters out there.

terry29
10-15-2009, 03:03 PM
I say go with the pink strapless dress... don't forget to get pictures to share with the rest of us!

trannie T
10-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Wear a petticoat as in your avatar and a bowling shirt.

kathleensatin
10-15-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm quite jealous. I have wanted to have a transformation for quite some time. This is an opportunity you should cherish, so whatever you wear, make it something you really want.

I wish you the best and know you will look great no matter what you wear. Be yourself and endulge yourself in your feminine side.

Love,

Kathleen

Pink Satin Sissy
10-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Well girls, in less than 24 hours, I will be transformed into a lovely girl. I can hardly sleep!