PDA

View Full Version : Has your behavior/habits changed?

Rebecca Jayne
10-09-2009, 03:00 PM
With my feminine side now starting to dominate my personality:

I have noticed in the last few months that some of what I did as a man, I don't now do as a more open crossdresser.

Also there are many aspects of life I never considered before since I was more macho.

Macho Man........................ Effeminate crossdresser
belch loudly ........................ Cover mouth burp
Grab a drink ............................... Little pinkie up
Flop down in a chair ........................ Sit gracefully legs together
Dress and go.......................................... Fuss with hair in car, look at myself more in mirrors
Throw clean laundry in drawer........................ Hang up all my Rebcca things

I also try to be neater with my letter writing skills but that's going to take a while.

[U]Have you noticed a few differences

Samantha43
10-09-2009, 03:36 PM
I haven't really changed at all. I have always been a well organized and neat/clean person. I've never really had the male slob traits. Maybe it's because I am a lifelong crossdresser.

I do notice myself looking in the mirror more when I am Samantha. My wife says I am primping....I think it's because I like the way I look. Well, maybe I do primp just a little.....:battingeyelashes:

IngeInCO
10-09-2009, 03:46 PM
I don't know that i haven't changed. However, i do feel more at ease. Sexually i am very sensitive, having fun.

Inge

suchacutie
10-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Four years ago I was a male in a male body and I treated it as a male body. If I'm going to live in both genders, there are some things that must be compromised and that means the male side has to morph somewhat:

eyebrows are arched
eyelashes have grown thicker as I've paid attention to my face
daily body moisturizing
contant facial fussing...toner, moisturizer, etc etc etc.
nails are trimmed and cared for, covered in matte-finish polish
I now know how to leave "male speak" and move into a conversation that makes women much more comfortable.
I never dress as a male slob anymore...my appearance is just looked after more if I'm going to transition to Tina at a moment's notice.

On the other hand, there are points that I make to stay male as appropriate. I make sure my walk is male when in male mode and that my conversations are male-like. Now that I know the difference, I have more separated what used to be a mix of masculine and feminine characteristics, likely making me more classically masculine when in drab.

Thanks for this thread. I hadn't thought of it this way before!

tina and him.

Jeanna
10-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes, I have changed a lot. Since joining this forum, I have no body hair,eye brows are arched my clothes actually fit and are new (not sally anne's) and I go out and about like nobody is watching.
In male mode I think of how good it would feel to be in femme mode instead.
'nuff said...

Jeanna

PaulaJaneThomas
10-09-2009, 05:18 PM
No change. Why ruin perfection? :devil:

RebeccaLynne
10-09-2009, 05:41 PM
...there are three I've become aware of recently.

First, when sitting down, I've unconsciously swept my hand from my derreire down and forward towards my thighs, as if smoothing a skirt.

Second, I seem to have a tendency to cross my legs at the knee.

And third, I keep bringing my ponytail forward over my left shoulder and kinda straightening it while checking for split ends.

With enough clues, maybe people'll figure it out. And if they ask, I think I'll tell 'em. We'll see if it happens. And I'm kinda hoping it will. Breaks the ice, y'know?

Jocelyn Quivers
10-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I my case it's behavior more than mannerisms.

When in male mode and I'm tempted to be a rude macho jerk etc. in situations such as being confronted by rude, discourteous sales associates, drivers, etc. or rude people in general.

My fem side comes out by reminding me that if I in male mode act like a rude, macho, mean jerk, it's a reflection on "her" as well and I will immediately act in a more civil dignified manner.

Kate Simmons
10-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Good Lord I hope not. Sounds like wayyy too much work Hon.:)

sherri52
10-09-2009, 06:49 PM
I was always neat and organized, that hasn,t changed, but i haven't been in a fight in 40 years.

docrobbysherry
10-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Was ALWAYS messy and disorganized! :sad:

Now, I have 100 times more clothes to be disorganized about!:doh:

U should SEE my ladies clothes storage room!:eek:
( No, u SHOULDN'T)!:Angry3:

Sarah Michelle
10-09-2009, 10:09 PM
the more I allow Sarah to dominate, the less of my old macho behaviors I exhibit. I was stand-offish, unfriendly, non-conversationalist.
Sarah is bright and out-going and people respond to her much more positively even in drab....
She's going to win, hands down.

Ann Thomas
10-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Yes, I've noticed changes too. I'm far more organised and careful with my girl clothes - I treat them like gold, wash them gently, hang or fold them, put them neatly away.

But there's some things that don't change... sigh

Hugs,
Ann

Frédérique
10-10-2009, 04:59 AM
Has your behavior/habits changed?

Hi Rebecca! Today is Hyllningsfest in Lindsborg, so there will be a lot of nice dresses on display (including mine)…:battingeyelashes:

Effeminate crossdresser
Yes! Very effeminate, if I may say so…:rose2:

Cover mouth burp
The gas pipeline has been shut down. :naughty

Little pinkie up
Somewhat. I need all the fingers when I grab a coffee cup. :coffee2:

Sit gracefully legs together
Always have, so the skirts just come naturally. ;)

Fuss with hair in car, look at myself more in mirrors
Lots of fussing at all times in an attempt to achieve impossible perfection. :gorgeous:

Hang up all my Rebecca things
All my girl clothes reside in a closet/temple where I kneel and worship several times each day. :Pray:

I'm far more organised and careful with my girl clothes - I treat them like gold, wash them gently, hang or fold them, put them neatly away.

Same here. These are precious objects, hard-won relics from many expeditions and adventures.

Sharon B.
10-10-2009, 05:56 AM
When I am in feminine mode I am more organize and neat about how I look and act. I also keep my home more clean and neat.
Here lately for the last few months I have been stuck in male mode and the house has gotten shabby looking and a clutter look to it. I have also allow my body hair to grow back for the first time in five years and I despise it and will probably remove it the first of the week or this weekend. Being in male mode I have also gain some weight when in feminine mode I can keep my weight in check.

Rebecca Jayne
10-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Was ALWAYS messy and disorganized! :sad:

Now, I have 100 times more clothes to be disorganized about!:doh:

U should SEE my ladies clothes storage room!:eek:
( No, u SHOULDN'T)!:Angry3:

Honey I can only imagine that your storage room is the size of a Costco! Yea girls 1 boy zip

StephanieT
10-10-2009, 08:17 PM
No difference to me. When I am in guy mode I am all guy. When in fem, I try to tone it down a bit.

JennaByNight
10-10-2009, 09:22 PM
No differences here either... I'm pretty well sorted. In guy mode, I'm same as always, which includes a deep awareness of my feminine side, including the intuitive senses that are more pronounced on that side, but still, faithful to the male archetype I learned so well growing up. When I'm Jenna, my movements are much smoother, I spend a lot more time in front of mirrors (possibly because my male side thinks my female persona is HOT!), and other nuances. But I have a very phony falsetto, so I don't do anything to change the voice, other than speaking more softly, and less. If I answer the phone as Jenna, it's my regular male voice. No one would notice any difference. I think Jenna is happy to have a man do the talking for her! :-)

Very occasionally - very - in guy mode, when alone and in front of a mirror, I might give Jenna a "stretch" by momentarily assuming a more feminine posture and facial expression, for just a second, but then it's back to guy mode, albeit now with a slight smile...

JiveTurkeyOnRye
10-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Part of the reason why I stopped using my old name on here as "Alyssa" and began posting with my real male name, is that I feel like sometime in the past few years I allowed my "girl" side to merge with my male personality. It never felt right to me, pretending I was someone else when I dressed up, because it felt like I saw what I was doing as being shameful or wrong so I had to be like "oh, no, I'm not who does that, Alyssa is." (NOTE: I'm not saying this is what anyone else does, I'm saying this is what *I* did.)

This ultimately lead to my coming out this year because my more feminine aspects just became part of how I behaved. I noticed the last two summers that I wasn't as concerned as I used to be with wearing shorts while keeping my legs shaved, it just didn't bother me if people noticed I did that because it's just part of who I am. I also noticed that I cross my legs a lot more when I sit than I used to, whether I'm in a skirt or pants. I comment on people's clothes a lot more, especially now that I'm out because I'm not so worried about them wondering why I'm so aware of women's clothes trends. I'm not hyper feminine, but I never was even when I was attempting to pass, so maybe that's why my slightly feminine traits have been fairly easy to translate into my male persona.