PDA

View Full Version : first time out during the day!

Nicole Smyth
10-09-2009, 05:31 PM
I did it! I ventured out in public during the day for the first time and it was awesome! I went to the ATM, got gas and went to a tg salon too! It was wonderful. Oh yeah, I went through mcdonalds drive thru for a drink. Two girls at the register and they smiled at each other. Oh well, I guess it made their day (a good giggle). Not as passable as I thought. But hey I'm learning and now each time I go out I'll do it just a little bit better. No stopping me now!
Nicole

Sam-antha
10-09-2009, 05:37 PM

Brave girl, and was it so bad to be smiled at ? You either made their day if your suspicions are right, or else they had a good line in jokes going.

It was not so hard, or was it ? You did not say asnd there must be a wee story about the getting out today.....

Now you are stuck with a great desire and need to practise being out by being out more often

~Samm

NV Susan
10-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Good for you Nicole!!!!
I'm so glad you had a positive experience on your first daytime outing.:) I bet the GG at McDonalds were just jealous as you probably are cuter than they are.

Susan

sherri52
10-09-2009, 05:51 PM
That's great Nicole. We do get better with practice.

Nicole Brown
10-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi Nicole,

I am so happy for you. I told you what a wonderful feeling it would be to venture out en fem. Next time, push the boundaries a little bit and do something you didn't think you would do. Just enjoy yourself.

Nicole

Aleca
10-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Way to go Nicole!
If you read my post from yesterday- it was also my first time to go out in public during the day time. Makes a big difference going out in daytime - much more significant. I am already looking forward to and planning my next time out. Perhaps next week but just got hired for a new job today and don't know my hours yet. Hoping it will allow for day time out.