PDA

View Full Version : Female Pheromones Tested

Michelle-Leigh
10-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Well Ladies,
I finally tested the free sample of female pheromone that I had today, and even as a male, the scent was kind of offensive to me. It reminded me of when Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter Goblet Of Fire picture was donning some old dress robes, and said "I even smell like my great aunt Tessie ! Murder me, Harry !". I had no other sensation from it whatsoever, and cannot see how it could possibly make anyone, male or female, attractive to any man.... Don't waste your money on that stuff; some sexy cologne will do much, much more.

charlie
10-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks! I too have wondered about the claims made by these companies. I guess when anything sounds to good to be true....

az_azeel
10-09-2009, 07:34 PM
the trouble with pheremones is its a chemical reaction in the body and not something that can be mass produced.... each and everybody reacts to differant signals .. what works for one will be wrong for another... sort of invisible like a 6th sense...

Rebecca Jayne
10-09-2009, 07:58 PM
"Scent of a Woman"

In a bottle?

As seen on TV

alexis GG
10-09-2009, 08:01 PM
What these companies don't realise is that we all have our own uniqness... as I think about me 'Je suis unique' .. and I am...

Lorileah
10-09-2009, 10:34 PM
I've mentioned this before. pheromones don't attract people to you. They make you feel more relaxed and attractive. You do that and people will flock to you.

When pheromones (at least the human ones) were "discovered, they ground up human cells and let them "ferment" in a beaker. The scientist noticed that when the beaker was uncovered the staff was more friendly and relaxed in the lab. When the beaker was covered they were back to the stressful high strung group they were before.

Pheromone would have no discernible odor to most humans now. They trigger a sensory bundle in your nose that sends a signal to the brain. Of course the pheromone, especially with women, will vary with hormone level The one that SHOULD attract men is when the woman is fertile (high estrogen). So timing would e everything in the manufacture. When you use a true pheromone you won't notice a specific smell. You may notice a change in mood however. This is what Realm (tm) did. They never claimed the opposite sex would swarm you that was Hai Karate and now Axe). They just said you would seem more attractive. This is most likely due to you being more calm relaxed and secure. That is a big attractant. Think about it, would you be attracted to Don Knotts or Sean Connery (no fair for Az and Alexis to answer because they would choose countryman). Suave beats nervous every time.

As an aside, I wear Realm (both male and female depending on my mood at the time) on occasion. Monday, I put the Realm women's talc on before I went shopping. I don't know if it really made any difference but people were more friendly and talkative that day (one guy four women actually talked to me while I was passing). Now according to what some of the sales pitch claims, since I was wearing a female pheromone, I should have had men all over me. But it was more female response (it has been shown women do respond better anyway). My explanation for that day. I was smiling and more lively as I walked the aisles (was it the pheromone???). Today, no cologne same store. People seemed rude. Maybe it was me, maybe it was Friday, maybe it was just a bad day.

Sally2005
10-09-2009, 11:14 PM
I believe the weather has a larger influence on how people act. On a warm sunny day you are bound to get a lot more smiles and chit chat than a cold wet day...that is, unless it so cold that everyone is complaining about it to each other.

kellycan27
10-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Showing cleavage usually gets me a lot of attention from men.....:heehee:
Never tried female pheromones. I believe that there is something to this "scent" thing.....When I was a kid, my mom used to tie a pork chop around my neck so that the dog would play with me!