PDA

View Full Version : oops i did it again!

Koka
10-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi Girls,

I went out again. It was awesome. Although the weather did not cooperate much this time, I still managed to go out and be a girl among all my fellow human beings. For whatever reason, I could not be ready by 10:00 AM as I had it planned, therefore; I could not go to Manhattan so I decided to walk the streets of Queens. I wore a nice elegant outfit with my new Steve Madden shoes that I bought at a new DSW Shoe Store in Long Island. They were 70% off and ended paying only about $21.00. I could not go wrong with that price.
Once I arrived to the public parking lot I noticed it was drizzling so I grabbed my umbrella and go out of the car and headed to a pharmacy as I was looking to get me those medicated vitamin C Halls to refresh my throat. I did not want to catch a cold.
I walked on the streets for about 1 hour, then the sun came out and all of sudden the weather was getting hot and I started to sweat. I did not bring any make up kit with me so I decided it was time to get back home and relax.
Here are some pictures of my adventure for you to enjoy. I still don’t feel confident or brave enough to ask someone to take me pictures while I am walking on the street. Who knows, perhaps the next time I go out, I will have someone taking pictures. It seems that this time I did a better job with attitude,I was not really noticed.
Anyway, as I stated on my previous post, if you are wondering how it feels to be a girl walking on the streets, let me tell you, It is sickening awesome!! - A mix of adrenaline, fear, happiness and sensuality. Do it !! – You will love it !!

Kisses

KK :battingeyelashes:

TxKimberly
10-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Looking cute :)

sherri52
10-09-2009, 08:06 PM
You look awesome and although it was a short trip I know how good it feels. Good going

Rogina B
10-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Glad you had fun.I can relate to the pic with your stocking tops and garters showing...my mode as well!:)

Nicole Brown
10-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi Koka,

I told you how wonderful it is to go out en fem, and you look absolutely fabulous. I just love the picture of you in the car with your stockings and garters showing. I took a drive today and went for my makeover and photo session. The weather was nice for the drive up so I put the top down on the car and hiked my skirt up so that it looked remarkable like your picture does. What a feeling as the trucks drove past me and honked their horns. Gosh I felt hot and sexy.

Nicole

Kristen Marie
10-09-2009, 08:38 PM
You look great! Getting out is such fun!!

GINA-CD
10-09-2009, 08:42 PM
You totally cute girl. Love the SM's and that short skirt when in your car, great pic! Thanks for sharing.