PDA

View Full Version : What a wonderful experience

Nicole Brown
10-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Yesterday, I dropped my SO off at the airport for her visit to our daughter on the west coast. In total, she will be gone for 6 days, so Nicole is here full time, 24/7 until next Tuesday.

I had an appointment with my therapist last night so as soon as I got home from the airport I ran to shower, put my makeup on and get dressed. Well, I must have really been excited about becoming Nicole as I completed my transformation in less time than ever before. I realized that I had almost and hour before my appointment so I decide to run over to the market and pick up a few item that I needed. Once I had everything in my cart, I approached the checkout line with the fewest people in line.

As I approached I register is saw that the cashier was an older lady, maybe in her sixties. As I handed her my shoppers card she looked up at me, then took a step back and looked my up and down. The next thing to occur totally shocked me, she looked back at me eye to eye and said: "my dear, you are beautiful."

What can I say, I was walking on cloud nine for the rest of the evening and all I seemed to be able to say to my therapist for most of my session was that someone told me I was beautiful. Thus began my 6 days as Nicole. Next time I write about the makeover and photo session I had today.

Nicole

Kristen Marie
10-09-2009, 08:40 PM
What a great way to start off your 6 days! Can't wait to hear more of your adventures!

angpai30
10-09-2009, 11:32 PM
What an awesome way to get things going and especially for the next six days!! Wow, I am jealous.

Hannah~~

Leelou
10-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Wow, Nicole, that is an awesome beginning to your next 6 days. And, yes, you are beautiful. Have fun.

ArleneRaquel
10-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Nicole, thanks for sharing your that wonderful experience, and you are very beautiful. But since when is 60's old ? I'm 61 babe & hotter than ever ! :) :love:

Nicole Brown
10-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am having such a wonderful time living as Nicole full time and will post another thread when I get back home later today, after I go shopping. Right now I am sitting at the desk in my hotel room and there is a mirror on the wall right behind the desk. What a pleasure it is to look up from the keyboard and see Nicole looking back at me.

And you are right Arlene, sixty is the new forty, and I should know as I am over "43". When I said 'older' and mentioned 60, I was trying to give an image of an older woman, maybe I should have said 70 or 80, but then I most likely would have insulted someone else. Either way, she really was a very sweet older lady.

Nicole

gerdaberlin
10-10-2009, 09:05 AM
since I have to use every occasion after losing my guest aptmt down the road for want of affordable rent. Glad you are having so much fun out there! No one has said that to me yet, since I preferrably only frequent university campuses where there are LOTS of younger GGs than me!

Teri Jean
10-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Nicole, it is always nice to get compliments from strangers or friends and I have had them from young and experianced. From this experianced lady you look fabulous.

Hugs Teri

Rachel Morley
10-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Wow, that's great. I do think you look very good so I'm not entirely surprised someone might think it, but to say it out loud I can only imagine how that might feel and just me thinking about it right now as I type this, it sounds lovely but to actual be told that to your face ... and by a stranger, must be incredible :) No one minds getting read if people say things like that to you ..... that's always assuming she did actually read you, I'm assuming the name on your shoppers card is not Nicole - right? :)

Mollyanne
10-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi Nicole, I wish I could trade places w/you right now!!!!!! I'm actually green w/envy:daydreaming: after I read and re-read your thread. GOOD FOR YOU GIRL, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Mollyanne

Nicole Brown
10-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks again ladies for all of your wonderfully complementary and generous words. I am now in my third day as Nicole and I am truly loving every minute of it. Now that I have returned home, I will start a new thread to continue my experiences.

Nicole

sherri52
10-10-2009, 05:48 PM
That was great Nicole can't wait for the pics of your makeover.

Rebecca Jayne
10-10-2009, 06:07 PM
For you dear Nicole

"Welcome to Fantasy Island"

What fun, I'm sure you are living every moment to the max.

After 6 days of no sleep you will still be beautiful!

NathalieX66
10-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi Nicole,
It sounds like it's gonna be rough getting off that cloud when the time comes. I'm envious.
It's been an odd weekend for me in the sense that I have seen no less than five cd'ers in various places over the weekend (myself not included unfortuantely), unusual to spot that many at random, whether it be a subway stop or Barnes & Noble bookstore....so some of you girls are definitely out there doin't it!

Nicole Brown
10-11-2009, 05:14 PM
For you dear Nicole

"Welcome to Fantasy Island"

What fun, I'm sure you are living every moment to the max.

After 6 days of no sleep you will still be beautiful!

Hi Rebecca,

Well, if this is Fantasy Island I never want to leave. The past four days have truly been a fantasy come true. So far I have now been Nicole full time for 4 days and everything has been wonderful and perfect. Well, to tell the truth I do have one complaint, my earlobes are killing me. I either have to get my ears pierced or start wearing lighter weight clip on earrings.. :battingeyelashes:

Hi Nicole,
It sounds like it's gonna be rough getting off that cloud when the time comes. I'm envious.
It's been an odd weekend for me in the sense that I have seen no less than five cd'ers in various places over the weekend (myself not included unfortuantely), unusual to spot that many at random, whether it be a subway stop or Barnes & Noble bookstore....so some of you girls are definitely out there doin't it!

Hi Nathalie,

Was I one of the CDers you spotted today? I was in a B&N in Middlesex county between 1 - 2 PM today. If we were in the same store and missed each other, I will be really disappointed.

Nicole