PDA

View Full Version : looking to change body

Aska
10-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Ok so this is my first time posting anything like this. I am a man that has been married for almost 6 years and am 31 years old. I am looking into a few things for myself and would like some advice.

1. I have been looking into a waist clincher because i have gone from a 28in waist to 34in and want something so that i can get back down to the 28in and dont have to suck it in all day at work.

2. I have always loved wearing knee high and thigh high stockings/socks. It is hard to wear them when my legs are so hairy and i don't know what to think about shaving.

3. I love the look of boy shorts but dont know if they will cause problems with me.

4. Lastly I want to go back to the way I was when I was about 14 and was more feminine. I could actually pass for a girl up until i turned about 20 I would like to become more feminine looking.

If there is anything that might help me out i would greatly appreciate the advice. Yes my wife knows about all of this...

CharleneT
10-09-2009, 11:24 PM
chances are that you'll find better and quicker answers to these questions in the MTF forum at the top of the list.

Ann Thomas
10-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I'm kind of new at this too, but here goes...

1) I did the same thing - grew a lot in my waist and didn't know why. Exercise didn't help, and neither did I want to try something like a corset. I ended up at a very good nutritionist, and found I was malnourished. I changed what I ate, for a short time took some supplements to help get back on track, and in the process dropped 20 or pounds and went down a few inches in the waist. Nice permanent solution (as long as I eat right!)

2) I guess there are those that wear 2 pairs to hide the hair, one over the other. I'm a bit of a purist and just go ahead and shave my legs. I absolutely love it. I think there's threads on here with tips on how to do it, if you're interested in trying.

3) I really love the look of boyshorts, but there's only one big problem - no room for a male package. *sigh* They're very uncomfortable to wear, at least the ones I've tried, so I gave up after a while.

4 ) Someone else will have to answer this one - I don't even try to pass. I just do my best and enjoy it, regardless of how it comes out!

Glad to hear you've been able to be open with your wife! Gratz!

Hugs,
Ann

PaulaJaneThomas
10-11-2009, 03:12 AM
1. I have been looking into a waist clincher because i have gone from a 28in waist to 34in and want something so that i can get back down to the 28in and dont have to suck it in all day at work.

Eat less and move around more. Apart from anything else you're doubling your risk of heart disease by being that fat.

Diane Elizabeth
10-11-2009, 06:04 AM
You could try FFS (facial femization surugury). I hope to someday.

Angie G
10-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Well First #1 try watching what you eat and work out.
#2 if you shave your leg you run the risk of loving it way to much.
#3 the only problem with boy shorts is you may never want to stop wearing them.
And #4Sorry I don;;t think I can help with this one Hun.
Welcome to the family Hun if you go to the New members section we can all say a proper hello.:hugs:
Angie

giuseppina
10-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Your wife may scoff at the idea, but a tight corset will limit the amount you can eat. Paula Jane has it right: you are too heavy for your body size, and you may be in danger of developing adult onset diabetes in the future. It's worth some bloodwork to find out.

The only way to reduce your weight is to eat fewer calories than you need to survive. Two to four pounds per month is an appropriate pace. I did it by eliminating desserts. I don't drink soft drinks more than about once every three months or so and mostly stay away from fast food that is usually loaded with excess fat and sugar.

Aska
10-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Thank you for the advice, i will provide a little more information.
I am 5'7" I weigh 170 which is over weight as the doctor has said, and my wife is 5'9". Unfortunately the only place i have gained weight is in my tummy area. I weighed 150 and stood at 5'7" from 13 to about 26. I was recently informed that i need to start drinking caffeine which after five years of not touching it was a weird revelation. She also told me that I cannot eat salad or bland food because it riles up my stomach acid and so i need to stay away from stuff like that. I don't eat sweets or the such because they just don't interest me. The funny thing is I don't get hungry and the only reason I eat is because my wife tells me to eat. I used to eat only once a day a big meal but as i stated my wife likes for me to eat. but recently my stomach has me down to eating once a day and even a hot dog with tater tots will fill me up. This isn't a bad thing in my eyes because i have never really eaten because I was hungry, but because I know I need to, to survive. My measurements are kinda strange I have 33" hips which changes to 30" like one inch above the hips then goes to a 34" mid section and 32" chest (yes my hips are the biggest part of my body. It is funny because for me to find jeans that sit on where they should I have to buy mens size 32 but then they fall to my hips and sit there because i am always sucking in my belly. My wife was really taken back when I told here I was embarrassed by the look of my upper body, because of my tummy and man boobs. She is supportive with my disisions and seems kind of interested in what I would like.

I will post a pic when I feel comfortable

RockerTerri
10-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Vary the amount of food you eat. Dont just decide "ill eat 1800 calories a day", mix it up...2k one day, 1600 the next *NEVER under ANY circumstances go below 1600 a day, unless directed by a DOCTOR* 1800 the next. The reason we gain weight in our 30s, is because our bodies have become accustomed to how we eat, so metabolism slows down enough to allow some fat to form (a natural precaution in case of shortage of calories later). Shake your body up, vary daily intake.

Simply by varying daily caloric intake, avoid soda (pure sugar, easily metabolized and dangerous for other reasons) and getting some excercise, even a 15 minute walk every night, you can drop 2-3 pounds a month, perfectly healthily and easily (Within reason...avoid Big Macs and big ice cream sundaes) Small meals, 4 or 5 times a day, vary the intake, some form of excercise. All ya need.

mklinden2010
10-11-2009, 11:35 AM
>>1. I have gone from a 28in waist to 34in and want something so that i can get back down to the 28in and dont have to suck it in all day at work.

Forget the appliances, do the hard work to loose the weight and get in excellent shape. You'll feel better, look better, live longer and be of more help to those you care about.

You're probably putting on fat from the inside out. That "tummy" if very likely fat wrapped around your guts. It's not like fat hangs on your sides like your keys ride in your pockets...

Start walking 10-20-30 minutes a day; several times a day if you can. Put your body on notice it needs to adapt to a busier life. Increase your time and activity for about a month. Allow more sleep in the months ahead for the renewal and repair you body will be doing. Drink lots of water, water, water. When you get bored walking, start run/walking. You keep "moving" and other ideas will come to you...

Such as, try push-ups, planks, side curls... Women do them because they shape the body. Men do them for strength. Start with 3, work up to 30. Increase only one rep or two per week. Less is more, so long as you keep moving.

>>2. I don't know what to think about shaving.

Just shave 'em. Big deal. Go to the drugstore, get an electric hair trimmer like barbers use. Simply buzz of the hair off like they do with the Marines at boot camp. Do not shave you legs too high or where you have to sit - at least not until you get used to the pros and cons of shaving. Just below where you pants pockets ride is a very good start - if you can slow yourself down... Shower or bath in warm water, not hot, then use shave cream and a triple blade razor to shave off the rest. Use a new razor for each leg. Rinse the razor often. Start with the hard part - the inner and outer knee - first. Take your time and, like house painting, figure two trys to get most of it off. The first time will be tiresome, use a shower chair if you can. (You'll also find out about your flexibility from THIS exercise.) Do not try to get it all the first time, you can do better next week. And, do not make repeated razor passes over the same spot. Twice and move on. When done, your skin will be screaming with sensation. This is not a good thing. Your skin should not tingle or hurt - it needs moisturizer or you will experience some "burn" and skin irritation from the skin you just outraged. Use a good, non-scented moisturizer after you shave and once or twice a day until your legs feel no different from your arms. And, for goodness sake, calm down. In a month you'll hardly notice your legs... They are just legs, after all.

>>3. I love the look of boy shorts but dont know if they will cause problems with me.

If you were a "boy," they would not cause problems. Take a pass on that idea for a bit longer.

>>4. Lastly I want to go back to the way I was when I was about 14 and was more feminine.

You, me, and, oh yeah, every GG on the planet....

Aska
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
So my wife and I tried changing roles today and she was getting into the role of the man. Then we went shopping and bought a few pair of boy shorts for me (she carried and paid for them). I am gonna start with shaving my armpits tonight and then work my way to my legs if it feels right. Next friday I am going to shop online for knee highs and thigh highs with her helping me to choose the right ones. We are working our way to new territories and she is willing to go with whatever comes along. Nothing to do with the backside at he moment neither of us are really ready and open to do stuff like that.:daydreaming:

sherri52
10-11-2009, 07:41 PM
welcome to the forum and first exercise and cut back on the richer foods. Secondly shave you legs, your wife might like the smooth feeling too. Thirdly skip the boyshorts. Last but not least you can't get there from here.

Aska
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
So I started with my underarms and then decided what the he'll.
I then shaved my legs with my clippers, jumped in the shower and was feeling a little wierded out. I then spent the better part of an hour shaving my legs (feels liberating).
Got out and had to get the places that I could not see in the shower. It feels so good and it kinda made me hot.

Any sugestions on how to cut down on the time? I have an electolisis but she is only working on my chest area.