PDA

View Full Version : Here's irony

Sarah Michelle
10-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Today, [being my birthday], my wife took me shopping to get new men's clothes. We haven't been shopping together for awhile [years] and I'm a full blown closet. I don't buy new drab clothes because I can't tolerate wasting the money. It was very easy to re-direct her to more interesting stores and before long we were happily shopping for clothing for her.
I had a ball going through the racks picking out stuff I would love to wear. I was a bit jealous when she got to try it all on and she is smaller than me so I can't capitalize on the purchases.
At the end of the day she had tops, skirts, a coat, shoes and "holds" on an evening gown and wrap for Christmas.
Big sigh, but at least we spent the day among the clothes we both love and she is a very happy [& well-dressed] woman.
In Utopia we would have shopped together.....

Leelou
10-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Cool story, thanks for sharing. I'm closeted with the wife, too, and love shopping with her--especially when she takes me into the dressing room with her when she tries stuff on.

I love shopping for her on my own too. I have a really good eye for girl clothes so she's always happy with what I buy for her.

Lorileah
10-09-2009, 11:04 PM
It isn't the capture when shopping it is the hunt. You had a good hunt :)

kellycan27
10-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Sounds like you had a great time...Happy belated birthday!

Kelly

Miranda09
10-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Happy Birthday Sarah. I'm sure you and your wife celebrated in an approproate way, even after shopping for her! :)

Jessica Who
10-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Hi

I can definitely relate, as I had been shopping many a time with my wife (before she fully accepted) and recall vividly what it's like to browse racks and shelves with no real outlet as far as trying them on or buying them...Stay strong sister

Jessica

NicoleScott
10-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Another birthday, huh? I had one of those a few years ago.
I do not enjoy shopping with my wife.