PDA

View Full Version : SHOPPING Tonight

Metoo
10-10-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi Everyone

My wife and 4 year old have been gone for the past 5 days. I have enjoying the feel of dressing and being as feminime as I gegt get. It just feel so good. Tonight I went to Kohls and nice pretty pink ruffled panties and pretty pink and black top. OH it felt so good to buy female clothes. It was strange I felt I had to buy something male first I bought the pretty female clothes. It was so exciting to buy the clothes. I just to do it more often and wish my wife would let. She did buy me a bra once, but I still feel that there is big part of her thay does not very comfortable with me dressing up. I love the feel and being feminine. It just feel more like me; I don't know why, but maybe that is not important.

Josey
10-10-2009, 03:02 AM
Your comments remind me of my situation many years ago after my wife realized I was CDing. Since your wife already knows and even purchased a bra for you, your but a short step away from her being more envloved in your shopping activities. When I went out with my wife at the mall shopping for her, I took the opportuinty to ask if she would mind looking for panties for me. Well, the rest of the story is history now. It was one small step for me but love and understanding prevailed; she is an active partner in my CDing.

hotskirt
10-10-2009, 06:35 AM
My wife just went away for a week yesterday and the 1st thing I did also was go shopping. It's always an exciting experience. Bought a nice plaid fleece skirt, a strapless bra, and a purse. Guess what I'll be doing this week.