PDA

View Full Version : RE: Mammogram / Blood work

SOBER
10-10-2009, 07:14 AM
The Doctors wrote scripts for Blood work and a Mammogram “Annual check up “The blood work was done with no problem. Now we come to the Mammogram made an appointment and went to Women's imaging. I was questioned by the receptionist about my Insurance. Asked her to call BCBSofDe and talk to a sup. Women's imaging sup confirmed to have Mammogram done and INS will cover this procedure. I had a 12:40 Apt know its 3:50 and they start to take me back for the Mammogram. Every department I went to my INS and why I was getting Mammogram was questioned. I walked out because I didn't was to cause a seen “I love my Hormones “. Called Back to talk to a Manager with this confusion and she replied I'll call U back and @ 4:50 she calls me back. The Manager was understanding and wanted to know my Script was even Questioned and made an Apt for Monday. I even confirmed my INS “Adult Routine Physicals “Mammogram was included in this list to be coverage. Why would BCBSofDe even say that this a female issues and your plan does not include males. I'm in transition dam it.

karen68
10-10-2009, 07:17 AM
what is wrong with a mammogram because there are a lot of men out there that get breast cancer

Eileen
10-10-2009, 07:31 AM
There are a lot out there, even in the medical field, that still need more education!

Eileen