PDA

View Full Version : Perfume

Lisa Marie
07-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Theres so many different kinds of brands out there. Can anyone in here recommend a really good femanie smell of perfume? Angie :confused:

Tristen Cox
07-23-2005, 08:18 AM
You're probably just going to get the same managerie of answers as in this recent thread:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11201

There's also an identical thread in the Beauty Club

alise
07-23-2005, 08:21 AM
All women perfumes are recommended for women. You just have to find the best to suit with your personnality. Personnaly i'm a 5th avenue addict (Elizabeth Arden)

Hugs

Jonien
07-23-2005, 08:26 AM
Theres so many different kinds of brands out there. Can anyone in here recommend a really good femanie smell of perfume? Angie :confused:

Sorry Perfume is to much a personall thing as it can change when it comes in contact with your own natral smells, but a good starting point if you know of an Avon rep thay can aften get you samples.
I use night musk and fantastic from Avon
Hope you find one soon love

Clare
07-23-2005, 08:34 AM
I agree with Jonien.

Look into the AVON range. They have different scents to suit the occassion.

My ex was an AVON rep and she had all of the perfumes in demo form and i liked most of them. And the reps generally don't care if its hubby or a single guy buying from the catalogue - they just assume its for the wife/girlfriend anyway.

Christine

LouiseCassell
07-23-2005, 09:43 AM
If all else fails just have a good scrub with carbolic soap and hope for the best.

Fallen Angel
07-23-2005, 09:52 AM
If all else fails just have a good scrub with carbolic soap and hope for the best.
there are plenty of unisex colones out there but my favorites are passion and black diamonds xxxx :)

LouiseCassell
07-23-2005, 09:59 AM
there are plenty of unisex colones out there but my favorites are passion and black diamonds xxxx :)

passion and diamonds would be my choice also - oh are you still talking about smells!??

cosmolovesph
07-23-2005, 10:09 AM
I really like Celine Dion

Wife even says.. "it smells better on you than me.."
So now it's mine :D

Bernadina
07-24-2005, 08:53 PM

As was already mentioned by Jonien, you have to try them on your skin.

What smells good on one person may not smell good on you. I find that I test about 15 kinds before I find one that I like. Try a couple at a time, one on each wrist. Wait 10 minutes and see how they smell.

It easy to walk through the department store perfume dept and spray a couple of samples. The clerks like to spray the perfume on a small card. Unfortunately all that tells you is that this is how the perfume will smell on cardboard, not your skin.

The other thing I've seen done is that the clerk will spray it on her fingers and then rub it on the customer. That doesn't work either because her skin has influenced the perfume.

Sometimes you can ask for samples to take home. Tell them its for your lady or they will give you men's perfume samples.

Oh, and keep a list of what you have tried and what seems to be better on you. There are literally hundreds of perfumes and its very easy to forget which one you have already tried on.

My favourites include:

Stella Macartney
Leaf and Flowers by Kenzo
Givency Indecadance
Alfred Sung Forever
Cartier Mus't

http://www.geocities.com/bernadina_q/CD/purfume.jpg

MarieTS
07-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Obsession, Shalimar, and Amariage are my faves.