PDA

View Full Version : About Legs

Lisa Marie
07-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Is there something that I should be doing with my hairy legs in this hot summertime that when I do that first shave in the fall that I wont get alot of red marks and scratches? Angie :confused:

alise
07-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Hi Angie

Sorry, cant' help you. I'm not shaving my legs, not before end of this summer. Anyway, I'm interrested in the answers ...

Hugs, Alise

Jonien
07-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Is there something that I should be doing with my hairy legs in this hot summertime that when I do that first shave in the fall that I wont get alot of red marks and scratches? Angie :confused:

I shave 2-3 times a week in the bath I don't know if being in the hot water helps but I don't have this problem

Sharon
07-23-2005, 08:35 AM
There's a current thread about shaving up in The Beauty Club for any of you who may wish to join up.

lynnegirlie
07-23-2005, 08:36 AM
I shave every other day and use a nylon scrunchie ball (kinda lika a loofa, but I'm not sure of the right name) with nice smelling shower soap to keep dead skin cells away. I never have problems with red bumps.....and I "think" that's the secret (for me at least) :p

Lynne

suzym4u
07-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Angie...use lots of lotion, exfoliate even when you can't shave, and stay hydrated.

Keep your legs moisturized throughout the summer to keep your skin smooth and soft and exfoliate often to help reduce nicks and scratches when you do get to shave.

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-23-2005, 10:58 AM
I shave my legs everyday. I use schick quatro for women, and gillette gel for women... And I do not have any problems. Before I used gillette for men, and cut myself a couple of times. My skin is way too sesitive, a little scratch and I'll have a scar... With razor for women, I don't cut myself and don't have any redness on my legs

Phillis
07-23-2005, 11:26 AM
I shave my legs every time I take a bath. I use a regular razor and have no problem with cuts or bumps. I recently shave my chest and having trouble shaving real close as I can still feel hair stubble after I shave.

Toyah
07-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Trim using hair clippers on finest then use an epilator, it hurts at first then your brain shuts down and you can finish with perfect results:thumbsup:

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-23-2005, 12:39 PM
keep them shaved yr round is what i do,,, who gives a crap what others think if ur legs r shaved or not,,, its their problem if they dont like it.... :D

and while u have they bare u can wear suntan pantyhose with shorts in public and find that no one notices :D

Rachel Morley
07-23-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure if I should post on this because I guess your question is related to preparing for shaving. I'm not an expert, but I think the bumps and stuff that you are referring to comes when you shave for the first time or start shaving again after a long absence.

I keep my legs shaved all the time so I don't ever get this problem. I suppose what I am saying is the obvious way to solve this problem is to keep them shaved. Have you ever considered doing this?

eileen1969
07-23-2005, 01:55 PM
this really does vary with your body and how it reacts to shaving? especailly with doing this regularly? I do not need to shave everyday! My legs maybe every other 3 day when stubble starts growing! There are certain kinds of ceams you can get if you are sesative to shaving and you may want to look at blades too. There are sevaral different kinds today that may suit your needs! ask for help with a beauty consultent take it a step at a time! Much Love Eileen :love: ;) 0.02 :eyez:

Julie
07-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Angie, Sharon is quite right and you should check the current shaving thread in the Beauty Club where there is so much good information. The link below contains threads that have dealt with shaving in the past, I hope you get the information you require.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=304104 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=304104)

Julie