PDA

View Full Version : Living as Nicole, days 2 & 3

Nicole Brown
10-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi Ladies,

I woke up early yesterday morning to get myself ready to drive up to my makeover and photo session. I now truly understand why woman need so may pieces of luggage when they travel, I think I set a record for an overnight. I drive a small BMW convertible and after packing my overnight bag, my dresses for the photo session, the bag with my shoes not to mention my laptop and camera, I almost needed a shoe horn to get it all in the trunk.

So, with the car packed, I headed north. The weather was extremely nice so I put the top down on the car and hiked my skirt up to show my stocking tops and garters. What a thrill to have people in trucks and SVU's drive by and honk their horns. :battingeyelashes:

I arrived at the studio and was introduced to the photographer who turned out to be a CDer himself. After taking about a dozen test shots I was told that he was ready for me and I was taken into the dressing room where my makeup was redone. Once finished, I didn't really notice much of a difference, just that my makeup was now darker and more dramatic. I was told that they really liked the way I did my makeup and didn't feel that they could improve it too much so they just adjusted it for the photo session. Next I was told to change into my first outfit which I decided would be a white chiffon cocktail dress that I recently bought. Back into the studio and we started taking pictures. About and hour later the photographer told me that he has taken about 90 pictures and that it was time to change into my next outfit. I was totally unsure of which of the other 3 dresses to choose so I asked the photographer to select one. Thus the second session was shot with my blue satin cocktail dress. Another hour and another 90 pictures and the photographer informed me that there were about 20 pictures left to take. So, feeling a little sexy and naughty, I turned around and asked the photographer to unzip my dress for me. The last 20 pictures will never be posted, I honestly don't think that they would be allowed, but if you think of a old pinup picture of a girl standing but leaning back against a stool, well you get the idea.

As I changed back into my street cloths the photographer burnt all of the 200 images to a DVD for me. This has to be one of the most marvelous experience of Nicole's life. As soon as I process the pictures into low resolution JPGs I will post some of them to my album.

Next I drove to the hotel where I had reserved a room for the night. I just couldn't think of going home after the makeover. Up to the room, unpack and change into the little black dress that I planned to wear to dinner. But first I stopped by the hotel's lounge to enjoy their happy hour. I ordered a glass of white wine and started to walk over to a table on the side of the room. A gentlemen asked me to join him and said that he was waiting for his wife and just wanted to talk with someone while he waited. Needless to say i didn't pay for either of my glasses of wine. When this man indicated that his wife was approaching I thanked him for the wine and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. As I left the lounge I walked past his wife and smiled at her, told her what a lovely gentlemen her husband was an apologized for the lipstick on his cheek, she just smiled as she walked past me.

Dinner was wonderful but uneventful, except for constantly being called mam. Back to the hotel for a few hours of sleep and what a pleasure it was to look across the room and into the mirror on the far wall and see Nicole turn the lights out.

I got up this morning, dressed, applied my makeup and went downstairs for a light breakfast. The rest of today was spent shopping, a full day as Nicole going from store to store and spending too much money. On the way home I stopped and picked up Chinese food for dinner, changed into a cocktail dress and enjoyed dinner. And now here I am sitting in my den and typing in this note. There is a mirror on the wall across from where I am sitting and I am enjoying looking up and seeing Nicole doing the typing. So, in summary, it is now days 3 of full time Nicole and I have loved each and every minute of it. From the long red nails, to the long brunette hair to the constant weight pulling on my chest to the constant feel of silk, satin and nylon I love it, I love it all.

Nicole

sherri52
10-10-2009, 07:03 PM
That's a great two days Nicole. I'm glad you got so much accomplished. I wish you well on the next three.

Sara Jessica
10-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Someone that writes as much or more than me or Kathi!!! ;)

What a great read Nicole. Having time like this to be true to ourselves is so fulfilling. Thanks so much for sharing!!! :)

(now I need to go back and read day one)

carrie-ann
10-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Congrats and it is a great read.

PretzelGirl
10-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Now that is a lot packed into two days. It sounds like a wonderful time. Don't fall off of that cloud now! :c9:

Rebecca Jayne
10-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Nicole
How i envy you what a fantastic life experience. I'm so happy for you. When is the movie coming out.
I also want to see those pinup shots, I bet those are to die for.
Enjoy your next few days, I can hardly wait to hear what happens next.

Love RJ

Sally2005
10-10-2009, 11:03 PM
I love hearing about others adventures. It is an incredible experience to be able to fully dress for a few days. No vacation I have even gone on quite compares!

raleighbelle
10-10-2009, 11:36 PM
That's fantastic! I look forward to the pictures.

Leasa Wells
10-11-2009, 06:58 AM
thank you for sharing this day with us. I know someday i will get the courage to do the same until then keep sharing with us girl who are still unable to get out the front door.

Lisa

Nicole Brown
10-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Thank you ladies, I really appreciate your kind and warm comments. I have posted half a dozen pictures from the past 3 days. The photos of me in the white dress were taken by the photographer after the makeover and during the photo session. The other ones were taken earlier today in my backyard.

I seriously doubt that the 'pinup' pictures will ever appear in my album on this forum as I understand that the censers would have a problem with them. Can anyone tell me exactly what is allowed and what is not allowed in terms of pictures. I don't want to post them just to have them removed. Anyway, if the administrators will allow a topless picture to appear in a personal photo album, there is hope.

I will post another 'book' covering my last 3 days of Nicole once I get back to normal conditions. hanks again for all of your thoughts...

Nicole