PDA

View Full Version : Just having fun

StephanieT
10-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Every few weeks, I get some time to myself and a chance to be Steph for a couple of days. I had a great time today. Got up and got dressed first stop Kohls. I saw a few things I liked but I decided I would come back later. Next stop is World Market, I picked up a couple of things there. When I paid, they asked to look at my debit card. A quick look and nothing was said. Next I went to ULTA. I needed some lipstick in my favorite shade, it is buy one get one free. I gave them my ULTA card but it is in my male name so I got the thank you sir when I paid. Did not even phase me. Next I went to Bed Bath and Beyond. Did not find what I was looking for so I moved on. I then went to the liquor store and picked up a couple of things. I went back to Kohls and bought a couple of tops. Then I went to Heidi's Deli and had lunch. After lunch, I headed out to Payless to see if the BOGO sale had anything I needed. No Luck. Then I went to Target and found a really cute vest to go with my new top and leather skirt. Then I went grocery shopping. I spent over 6 hours shopping and had a great time.

sherri52
10-10-2009, 07:23 PM
It was a great time. And you got all this done in only six hours. You are superwoman

Nicole Brown
10-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi Steph,

Isn't it wonderful being able to live as your fem self for a few days at a time. I know how you feel as I am in day 3 of 6 days of living as Nicole full time. I also love shopping and spent just about the same amount of time doing it today as you did.

Nicole

StephanieT
10-10-2009, 07:28 PM
It was a great time. And you got all this done in only six hours. You are superwoman

I would not say superwoman. I still shop like a guy. Go in, look for what I want and move on. I could never spend hours just browsing. Most times I don't try my purchases on. Taking a top off over the wig is just too much trouble. I am headed back to Target in the morning as I decided I need the vest is a size smaller.

terry29
10-10-2009, 07:29 PM
sounds like you had a great day. I hope to have your courage someday!

carrie-ann
10-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Congrats on your you time. I enjoy getting out to go shopping too.

StephanieT
10-10-2009, 07:36 PM
sounds like you had a great day. I hope to have your courage someday!

It really isn't that hard to do. I dress as most women do in Jeans and a nice top. I do always wear heels. It is just something I want to do. I am 6'4" in heels but I always pay attention to other women. I find it amazing that there are quite a few very tall women who are taller than me in flats.