PDA

View Full Version : Another friend knows i crossdress

jessidresser
10-10-2009, 07:25 PM
I always see this girl at Goodwill and Walmart. She is always asking me for an opinion about whick necklace or bracelet she's thinking about buying.
While we were looking at the store's latest remodeling features, i walked over to the foundations and said i like to wear these! She giggles and said really?
I said yea, my whole life, i prefer women's clothes over men's. Since i live in a small city, i could never wear a skirt around town. But as i posted in another thread, i wear girls shirts and pants. She wants to see me in those clothes!
I said i wear the usual women's undies all the time now.
Another girl i saw on the bus has known for a long time, but she has a boyfriend. I said hi, i still dress up. She said dress and visit my apsrtment sometime. While in the women's department i saw two younger sales girls and one older. I mentioned i am transgender, and you will see me over here and not in the men's department. The older one kind of shrugged it off, the younger girsl said, not a big deal!
:thumbsup:

sherri52
10-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Take her up on the offer. There may be something behind the giggle that you would have to wait a lifetime for if you pass it by.

Andy66
10-10-2009, 10:25 PM
So what are you doing sitting there typing? Get dressed up real pretty and go to that girl's apartment! ;)

AmiFL
10-10-2009, 11:06 PM
You should be on the phone making plans to get together. As you can see, I agree with the last two posts. Take her up on her offer, It may be fun. You have nothing to lose. I was in a situation where I told a female friend about my crossdressing. She and I were very close and she was helping me through some hard times in my marriage. I told her that my wife had threatened to reveal my "hobby" to my friends and co-workers. She became curious and asked to see me dressed up. Well I gave in and she was amazed at my transformation. (I was also 20 yrs younger and 35 pounds thinner.) It got very interesting to say the least. It was my first sexual experience with a woman while dressed. In hindsight I should have stayed with her...........