PDA

View Full Version : Feeling when first wearing a high heel!!!

dogadeniz
10-10-2009, 10:51 PM
First time I have ordered high heel boots online, I excitingly came home and wore them.

I can not compare with any moment, the arousal and the excitement I had when wearing those boots. It was the moment I really felt like a sexy woman.

I have never gone out dressed so wearing those heels was the most exciting moment of my life.

Please share your feelings with me if you really had a close excitement.

Persephone
10-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi!

It sounds like you had a wonderful experience! That is so great! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Rachel05
10-11-2009, 04:18 AM
I have to admit that heels were never something I fancied, of course that is going back some years, I used to be a stricly lingerie sort of girl, then I tried heels and oh boy, I have never looked back I love wearing heels, so enjoy and keep enjoying becuase if anything I think it gets better the more you wear them

Louise2009
10-11-2009, 04:21 AM
I am going to Warrington Golden Square today to get some platform heels. I am going to the Rocky Horror Show as Frankenfurter on Halloween so will use this line when asking to try them on.

Barbara918
10-11-2009, 06:07 AM
My first several experiences with high heels weren't all that great, but I understand the euphoria you describe -- that came the first time I wore a air of heels that actually fit! :) Now I wear them as often as I can, sometimes even when I go out in men's clothes!

Angie G
10-11-2009, 07:23 AM
I know what you saying girl. Heels are such a rush. For me I think it was the first time I put on a bra the fit right.:hugs:
Angie

Mascara_CD
10-11-2009, 07:36 AM
I loooooove my heels, the first time was amazing.

Rachel Lea
10-11-2009, 07:43 AM
I recently purchased by 2nd pair of heels. The experiance was great. I walked into the payless store the SA asked if I needed help and I said Yes I need a pair of heels. She was very helpful and directed me to the shoes. She asked what I would be wearing with them and I said a dress. I asked for help about fit and I had about 4 or 5 different pair out that I was trying on. I walked up and down the isles checking out the fit, it was wonderful. The SA assisted with some cushsions for the ball of my foot and some inserts for the heel area to assure a no slip fit. It was great fun.

Candy Heels
10-11-2009, 10:23 AM
I started wearing highheels as a child...my Aunt had closets full of stiletto pumps. It was fabulous then and it has never become old.

Nicole Brown
10-11-2009, 10:47 AM
High heels, how can you live without them? I currently own over 2 dozen pair and 2 pair of high heeled boots. I just love wearing all of them. Oh yes, I also own a pair of flats which are only worn on Saturday or Sunday mornings when I go to the outlet malls an need to fit in a little better.

Nicole

jenna_woods
10-11-2009, 11:08 AM
I know the feeling the frist time I wore my high heeled boots. waot till you dowear them out itseven better,

karen68
10-11-2009, 11:15 AM
yes I know what you mean it was really a fantastic feel the first time I wear them everytime I get dressed up now the higher the heel the better. I have got 3 pairs of pole dance platform heels and they make me feel real sexy

MaryAnn40c
10-11-2009, 12:43 PM
First time wearing high heels I was more worried about learning to walk in them. Its a balance thing,after a while I was excited to show them off.

NicoleScott
10-11-2009, 01:40 PM
For some, high heels are just part of an outfit. For others, like me, they are something special by themselves.

Sam-antha
10-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Now you can start living.

Dragster
10-11-2009, 06:43 PM
I bought my first heels (strappy sandals with 3" heels) from Marks and Spencer about 15 years ago. I needed size 9/10, but the biggest I could get were size 8. I could squeeze my feet into them, just, and they were never comfortable, but I was really excited when I got up from the chair with an extra couple of inches in height and a more "complete" reflection in the mirror.
My second pair (5" this time) came from Alternative Footwear about 2 years ago, and I went to their shop to ensure they were going to fit properly. It was awesome parading round their shop in a variety of shoes and boots before I made my decision. I'm still surprised how I took to 5" so readily; they give me a real buzz when I strap them on but I wouldn't go out in anything that high.....yet!

Tony

sherri52
10-11-2009, 06:54 PM
You are not dressed until you wear heals. Flats are nice but heels are sexy.

BLUE ORCHID
10-11-2009, 09:00 PM
High heels gives you double high.
Sensation--&--Elevation
.................................................. ....................thanks.........ORCHID

DaisyG
10-11-2009, 09:25 PM
For some, high heels are just part of an outfit. For others, like me, they are something special by themselves.

I AGREE! A great pair of heels take on a life of their own. :D

When I dress, often I find myself first choosing the heels that best suit the mood I'm in. Then I'll assemble the rest of my outfit to complement my shoes.

Enjoy those heels! :hugs:

Daisy:)

Paulette
10-11-2009, 09:35 PM
If you are not wearing heels of some height you are just not going to get the right attitude when walking. You will also never understand the little things like parking close to the restaurant and not walking like yo are running form a fire. I note as well that with a nice heel I seem to get better hip action and present a much better posture.

A GG friend once told me that "if a girls feet are not hurting then she is not working"

CamilleLeon
10-12-2009, 01:29 AM
I've never tried them, but I'm planning on getting my first pair in a few days and I'm really excited. I hope to experiance the same rush that you did!

ArleneRaquel
10-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Dizzy ! Really I remember that my feet ached loke the dickens. :sad:

Samantha43
10-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Pure bliss!!! I wear them every chance I get (almost every day).

Shelly67
10-12-2009, 01:49 AM
Oh my ....I don't think I dared type the thoughts that came to mind ...........:o

Katrina
10-12-2009, 05:04 AM
Words cannot describe the feeling I first got when I tried on heels for the first time. I still remember my first pair of heels - black suede ones that I tried on in the store when I was around 18. I loved the feeling and the rush of trying them on in the store. Sadly, a year or two later I purged that pair. I haven't done a purge since.

Susieboots
10-12-2009, 05:32 AM
Congratulations, you are now hooked!!
I love heels and have about 12 pairs of boots and 14 pairs of shoes, to me I'm not dressed until I have heels on my feet.
I remember the first time I put on a pair of boots, the zipping up the leg and the sound of it. The feeling of it surrounding my leg as well and then standing in them as well as just seeing them on me in the mirror. I still get the same feelings now.
I better stop now I think and take a deep breath :daydreaming:

Sue xx

Raychel
10-12-2009, 05:40 AM
My first set of heel were a bit uncomfortable at first. Hard time walking in them, But with some breaking in of teh shoes and some practice walking. Now the heels feel better on my feet then my work shoes.

Besides the look isn't complete without the heels.

carrie-ann
10-12-2009, 05:42 AM
I love heels too but I have no ankle so I'm suck with flats.

JennyS.
10-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Yep. Love heels. Love the sound of the click-clack as I walk across the parking lot and into a store.

Jennifer Marie P.
10-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Very sexy thats why I wear them every day.

Cor
10-12-2009, 09:40 AM
I absolutely love the feeling of heels. I've only got a couple now, one pair of sandals I got on ebay and a pair of black pumps. The pumps are my favorites, since I pulled together the courage to head down to a Payless during the day (in drab, I don't step outside dressed), tried on a few pairs and found one that fit very comfortably. Thankfully the store was pretty empty, though a couple girls did catch me returning a pair to the shelf :o

RachelRICD
10-12-2009, 10:24 AM
I always wear heels. Usually 3 or 4". I wear them to work 3 days a week and out shopping the other days. I have a special auction to go to Oct 26 and have a lovely paor of 5" heels to wear with a sexy skirt and glitter top. I am looking forward to that. Heels just make me feel even more feminine.

Carly D.
10-12-2009, 07:17 PM
First time I ever wore my own high heels was the day the earth rotated in the opposite direction.. it really felt fantastic.. and they were mine, and I could wear them whenever I wanted to and hid them in my room and they were there.. same as the the feeling of wearing my first pantyhose, my first pantyhose:: a pair I opened and put on my legs fresh from the container not a pair I "borrowed" from someone else (previously worn)...

tinalynn
10-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Mmmmm, heels... My first time were with moms shoes (big surprise, right?), and they felt right. I can't really explain the feeling, but it was good! All the shoes I own now are 3-5", mostly ~4", except for one pair of low heels (1", that counts as flats, right?) for doing a lot of house work in. My wife is jealous because I walk in them better than she does.

Rebecca Jayne
10-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I bought a pair of Red 5" Opera style shoes.
Oh My God I went from 6'2" to 6' 7" and did a runway walk , slowly at first. One foot in front of the other, WOW.

If you love walking in your new boots D D , you need to go out driving in them, I still get excited about that, mainly its easier traveling in a car than walking in those 5" shoes.

erickka
10-13-2009, 06:28 AM
The first time was 4" 1960's style micro stiletto pumps (my mom's) and hearing them on the basement floor was such a rush!! So was born my love for the stiletto style heels at age 7!

Sarah_new
10-13-2009, 06:45 AM
Heels - I love them. The smallest I own are 3.5", others are 4", 4.5" and 5". I believe I can walk fine in all of them and others once I've found a pair that fit. Others of course may notice that I'm not a graceful as a GG, but this will come with practice.

Enjoy those heels, it's one of the thrills and benefits of girls clothing.

Colleen03
10-13-2009, 10:24 AM
My first heels were a pair of knee high leather boots that I bought last year to wear to a fetish ball. They fit very well but b/c they were brand new, my feet hurt like a b***h by the end of the night. They're more worn in now & feel more comfortable, and I do feel sexy when I wear them ;)

NV Susan
10-13-2009, 10:46 AM
First time in heels.....I remember like it was yesterday!!! What a rush, they make you feel like the woman you are inside. I also remember how quickly I adapted to them and walked with ease.

Thanks for the wonderful memories:daydreaming:....Susan

Cary
10-13-2009, 11:48 AM
At first it was sooooo hard to walk in high heels, then I found my balance. I new love to wear them. I feel more sexy and confident wearing them. I can understand why GGs can't have enough of them.