PDA

View Full Version : Internal verse external aspects of CDing....

Sherry-Stephanie
10-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Internal apsects covers all those components of dressing...learning style, sizes, tastes, make up, care of items there use...external is how we perceive our crossdressing and compare that to how others perceive our dressing....looks and appearence, intereaction with others and how that affects our thoughts, personalities and allows us go go forth or do we scurry back into the cave...

All of us have the internal aspects...but at some point some of us go forth and take a shot at extrenal efforts while some never go beyond internal or closet CDing...thus they never get to evolve to the external aspect of CDing....is this by chouise, fear or othert internal or external reason, cause or effect???

So how have been able to make the switch from interanl to external and if not what is holding you back??? By choice or not???? Hoew many want to go external but can't?????

Thoughts on this if you care????

Karren H
10-11-2009, 03:41 PM
No clue...... I got tired of setting arpund the house all dressed up and just opened the door and walked out.... and it's been a blast every since....

AllieSF
10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Yes, I am with Karren on this one. I started very late, and had to go out as soon as possible. I have not looked back and do not intend to either! I do enjoy, when I can, lounging around the house (actually, more like sitting on my skinny butt watching/listening to the television while on this site). However, I get bored very easily doing that and really prefer to be out. So, the internal part for me is just perfecting my look and style to better express and present myself while out in the real world.

Sherry-Stephanie
10-11-2009, 06:10 PM
I guess the point I'm trying to make is we all experience the interal aspect of dressing, but to really fully experience it you have to venture out and once you do the eternal facrors kick in and they more often than not have more of an effect on our individual Cding than the internal effect....since they can have a greater influence on our Cding whether positive or negative and either way we generally improve as we go forth....and there is definately no turning back as wer go out....

sherri52
10-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Going external is different for everyone. My first time out was in 1979during a time that I sent my wife to Disney for a week. I worked for the post office and was unable to go at that time. It was at night and driving in my car, including the streets of Boston. Scary when you see three sets of flashing lights ahead of you. As it turned out it wasn't a road block and none of the officers even looked inside. My next time out was four years later and the next another five. Circumstances are different for us all. Now I'm divorced and none of my children live with me and I can go out when I please.

Hinata
10-11-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm at the point of standing in the closet with the door cracked open and looking out. I'm out to a friend, and I think she will help me through the transition, but, as far as what others may think, that grounds me a bit. Yes, it's fear (of the unknown) but that may change over time. I feel that having come out to my friend the closet door isn't shutting tight anymore. There is a lot of internal thoughts and feelings that I won't be accepted or welcomed. But I feel that those issues are becoming less and less as I discover who I truly am, and accept that fact. As far as cause and effect, if I were to come out publicly, I honestly don't know. Would it be bad, maybe at first, but this is who I am. Love me or leave me. Right now the only thing holding me back is my lack of courage to tell my mum.

:2c: