PDA

View Full Version : What scent

Lidia_tv
10-11-2009, 05:34 PM
What scent(s) do you associate with your early dressing days? For me, it will always be the scent of freshly washed clothes, still wet. I just can't help myself, I guess this comes from the days when I was helping my mom and my cousins hang their washing to dry. Still turns me on.

sherri52
10-11-2009, 07:56 PM
If I were to pick one it would have to be the smell of material packaging as my mother was big on sewing and used me as her model.

Diane Smith
10-11-2009, 08:10 PM
When I was alone in the house as a child and would open my mom's lingerie drawer, the overwhelming scent of her Playtex rubber girdles would fill the room. I used to worry that the lingering smell might give me away when she came home. I still associate that odor with forbidden feminine treasures ...

- Diane

BLUE ORCHID
10-11-2009, 08:49 PM
When I was alone in the house as a child and would open my mom's lingerie drawer, the overwhelming scent of her Playtex rubber girdles would fill the room. I used to worry that the lingering smell might give me away when she came home. I still associate that odor with forbidden feminine treasures ...

- Diane

Thanks Diane I couldn't have said it better.
I have a couple older Playtex O B all in ones
that still have that scent it sure brings back
a lot of fond memories.

......................thanks again Diane
.................................................. ......................ORCHID

Teri Jean
10-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Laundry basket. LOL Well you asked.

Teri

Lidia_tv
10-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Laundry basket. LOL Well you asked.

Teri

Fair enough, LOL

suit
10-12-2009, 05:45 PM
I comented on this a while ago under the heading of pheramones <<spelling.
and I saw very littel responces to wit ?

being that we do not seem to follow the desighn of some intellagence, but that of what works gets kept and what doesn not gts switched off...most of the time .
a womans scent what ever that may be must like polyester /nylon like fabrics .
it must affach like an oil to an ester and remaine through washing .that remaing scent that the rat in attic(madoblaonlagata ? ) uses to home in on as a good thing like hunt that down and make it your buddy kind of hardwiring. well ina busy life the modern human find it self in..th children are left safe in ther plastic and wood caves we call home .filled with 2nd hand laundry .
mmmmm.......has anyone ever got started on brand new stuff? or was it alwasy 2nd hand ? please , your thoughts !

Tina B.
10-12-2009, 06:42 PM
I had an older cousin that used a hand lotion after washing dishes, it was Jergens ( yes I know the old jokes, but seriously) It smelled of Cherry's and Almonds, and very Feminine, I remember it well!
Tina

Carly D.
10-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Three scents in all.. first new pantyhose right out of the container.. second the smell of the shoe section at any store with leather womens heels (shoes).. and third is my favorite perfume, dark vanilla.. the very early scent was my moms storage drawer but I don't count that because I don't know what that was..