PDA

View Full Version : The highlight of the last two weeks

Sara Jean
10-12-2009, 05:11 AM
I had the highlight of my trip tonight but first a little about my trip. I left Chicago on the 28Th to drive to visit my good friend a GG and her husband that live in Georgia the both know about Sara and of my 12 days at there house 6 of them I got to be Sara for 4 or more hours but that's another story.
Well I started my return trip at 8 pm and drove till about 2:30 am I was falling asleep so i got a motel in cave city Ky. well when i woke up i decided i was going to drive as Sara till I get to my favorite Fashion Bug in Lafayette Indiana because they have never seen me as Sara. after driving for a couple hours I needed to stop at a welcome center/rest area to releve myself. as packed as it was I was nervous about using the woman's room but nobody gave me a second look even when in the woman's room well I later stopped for gas and used the woman's room again at another rest area. well I get to fashion bug and my favorite SA is working today and another SA that also knows me from shopping there in guy mode. so I walk back to the register area to exchange the top I accidentally grabbed the wrong size last time I was there. I waited till they were done helping everyone else well handed them the top and said what I wanted to do the one SA got a shocked look on her face and said "omg it's you I thought you were a woman till I heard your voice"

that made my day i mean it's one thing to have strangers pass by with out taking notice and for people to say a picture looks passible
but for a person that knows me as a guy to be standing two feet away from my face and to say they thought i was a woman. just give my confdence a major boost

sissystephanie
10-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Lucky you, to be that passable!! Now you can start working on your voice!

Shelly Preston
10-12-2009, 01:32 PM
I bet that had you smiling for a while :)

Christina Horton
10-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Good for you it is so cool when that happens. Oh and We want pics too.

Sara Jean
10-12-2009, 03:22 PM
I bet that had you smiling for a while :) yes it did. the whole time I was there trying on possible new clothing and up intill i had to change back to Josh for the 2 hour drive home.

Good for you it is so cool when that happens. Oh and We want pics too. sorry didnt think about a pic till I was halfway home (and in guy mode) but what pics I do have can be seen on page 64 of the Boy Mode vs Girl Mode Pics thread if you haven's seen them