PDA

View Full Version : Friday night at the Tgirl club

ebony
07-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Girls, I had the time of my life last night. My girlfriend and her friend went to Las Vegas and left me here in California on my payday big mistake. I bought a sexy tight pair of jeans(size 1 I didn't know I was so small) and this real cute blouse that rainbowed around my huge little but and my Pierced navel. Around 9 oclock I stoped answering the door and ansering the phone so I can get all dolled up. I finished around 10:30 Got in my car
drove to west hollywood. I valet my car, got out the car like I do this everyday,the valet guy was a true gentleman he opened my car door and called me mam and he reached his hand out to help me out the car. I paid my way they did they little search and then the door man asked for ID oh no I said I don't have one he let me in anyway and told me that I couldn't drink cool who cares I love marry jane. He stamped my hand and I was in as soon as I turned the corner it was beautiful Tgirls wall to wall. I sat down and watched the strip show for a while as I went to the pool room to try and make a new friend. Trying to dodge this old guy that was trying to get with me since I got there. I sat down on this couch and this beautiful blond sat next to me I introduced myself she said her name in sabrina and she is from Europe with this pretty accient we talked a little more and about a hour later we were rubing on each other legs. We exchanged numbers and agreed to hookup somtime. I had so much fun I thought my arms would make me look
manley but the men and the women were complimenting my body and ask me if I work out, where did I get this but from, and what toped it all off was I was asked if I was A girl(shocking) that made the rest of my night). The club let out around 2am I was one of the last girls to lleave (wating on my car)
wich was cool cause my night got to last a little longer.

If you are ever in LA visit club 7969, Santamonica BLV

jolien
07-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Wow. That sounds like a great evening. I have been dieing to go to a club in my area. I think it is mostly a gay bar, but it does have drag shows. I have never been out as a girl before, but can't wait. Sounds like you had a great time, especially when you got asked if you were a real girl. You go girl!

ebony
07-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah girl it was great. Go ahead and go to that gay bar in that type of enviorment no one cares how you are because belive me someone in there looks worse than you.