PDA

View Full Version : Why do you like dressing like a girl?

emmicd
07-23-2005, 01:34 PM
Why is it that a crossdresser wishes to be so feminine when dressed?

What is it that makes a guy want to dress like a girl?

Deborah
07-23-2005, 01:41 PM

I feel like a girl anyway whether i'm dressed or not. Its who i am i guess. Dressing up to me just adds to the comfort zone and i feel normal.
When i'm in drab I feel out of place/uncomfortable.

SuzyZahn
07-23-2005, 01:42 PM
IT JUST FEELS AND LOOKS SO DARN GOOD!!!! Relaxing too! Anyways,,it works for me!

Jenny Beth
07-23-2005, 01:54 PM
I've been asking myself those questions for years and still have no answer. What I do know is this is part of me and it's here to stay so I've given up on the "Why" and concentrate on just being myself. It's much simpler.

Trinity_cat
07-23-2005, 01:58 PM

HE wants to be She for a while. HE finds HER clothing more comforting.
More soft and delicate, therefore HE feels more soft and delicate, so acts in the appropriate manner. Ergo - Feminine.

So Feminine?.......sounds more like mincing to me.

eileen1969
07-23-2005, 01:58 PM
I am so happy to be a guy and a girl! this is my gift! and who I am...! :eyez: :eyes: :cheer: :evilbegon here yee here yee That's Eileen's opinion! love it know it and be sexy to yourself!

Rachel Morley
07-23-2005, 02:00 PM
I agree with Amy, Jonien and others....I too always feel girly to a greater or lesser extent because I am always wearing feminine underwear and I openly wear womens clothes as a guy. (obviously at my work this is less "in your face" but I never look manly)

Being dressed en femme is a visual manifestation of my feelings at the time. It's natural that the more feminine I want to feel the more I want to dress up. Also the more feminine the clothes are the more feminine I feel so it's a continuous cycle. Feeling girly -- I want to dress. Getting dressed -- makes me feel girly.

Wendy me
07-23-2005, 02:05 PM
because it makes "him" wendy..................

Jesse69
07-23-2005, 02:06 PM
I love beautiful women in beautiful suits - they really make me stare! But I also like wearing beautiful suits to feel what its like wearing a beautiful womens suit. And to pretend that I'm a beautiful woman. And I have about 30 suits!

Stephanie Mancini
07-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Stopped asking why? a long time ago, i do it because its so me and guess what, i'm having a ball,

Steph

eileen1969
07-23-2005, 02:12 PM
I've been asking myself those questions for years and still have no answer. What I do know is this is part of me and it's here to stay so I've given up on the "Why" and concentrate on just being myself. It's much simpler.
it makes sense and I too am getting very tired as well frustrated about controling a female/male aspects and just being! simple and without why?

Katie Ashe
07-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Many reasons I guess. Clothing chioces, sex appeal, jealousy of GG's, stress reliever !!!, it's always been a part of me, and others that probly don't make much sense.

Basically: cause I have to to feel complete :bonk:

Tristen Cox
07-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Why not? I'm not the one who put labels and restrictions on dress code for gender. So I'll wear what I want and they can call it as they like.

StephanieCD
07-23-2005, 02:28 PM
I like to feel attractive. For some reason, I like to feel attractive by the standards of MY attraction... so I enjoy emulating what I like to see - so when I see myself I feel good. I've been told by women I'm an attractive guy - but when I see me I don't think so. I'm much closer to "attractive" when I'm emulating those I find to be attractive.

Someone threw water on the circuit board in my head - I've got a few short circuits I think ;)

alisongirly
07-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Because of the way it makes me feel. I love the idea of feeling pretty, sexy, whatever. I like being able to show myself off in the "female" way: tight pants, low cut shirts, VPL, all that stuff. I feel like I can do so much more in that respect when I'm dressed up.

Vivian Best
07-23-2005, 02:54 PM
Stopped asking why? a long time ago, i do it because its so me and guess what, i'm having a ball,

Steph

I agree with Stephanie! I really don't know and at this point in life I don't care and I'm not trying to find out.

Vivian :Power:

tifftg
07-23-2005, 03:59 PM
I agree with Stephanie! I really don't know and at this point in life I don't care and I'm not trying to find out.

Vivian :Power:

I agree with them, not why, but how to keep improving the image. :eyez:

Julie
07-23-2005, 04:29 PM

Because it's who I am inside. And that's what counts.

Brittney M
07-23-2005, 05:43 PM
I don't ask why anymore. I do what feels good to me and not worry about it. I just love the way it makes me feel. :)

JoannaDees
07-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I suppose because it feels right.

~Tammy~
07-23-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm too sore at the moment to think of something myself. So....

More soft and delicate, therefore HE feels more soft and delicate, so acts in the appropriate manner. Ergo - Feminine.

So Feminine?.......sounds more like mincing to me.This sums me it up pretty well for me too.

Trinity, please let me know where to send the copyright royalties to please! :D

Toyah
07-23-2005, 06:09 PM
S easy coz when you feel good you think you look good:eek:

hedgehog
07-23-2005, 06:32 PM
i totally agree with you catrina its the only way i can relax and feel great there's nothing like the silks and satins for me anyway. :) :) :love:

Phillis
07-23-2005, 06:51 PM
I love dressind as a girl. I love the pretty underwear and the nice clothes they wear. I am totally relaxed dressed as a girl. I rund around the house all day dresses as a girl. Even went out and bought some new skirts and blouses so I would have a nice change of clothes whenever I feel like dressing.

racquel
07-23-2005, 07:23 PM
I think the reason is so that the visual will correlate with the emotional. :idea:

Deanna2
07-23-2005, 08:58 PM
I stopped asking why I wear femme gear when I found it was distracting me from the joys of shopping. I mean does the bear ever ask itself why it has hair?

Tiffanygirl
07-23-2005, 11:02 PM
I like to dress as a woman because it gives me a sense of freedom. Also I like the sense of sense of having a big secret. :rolleyes:

kymmieLorain
07-24-2005, 01:07 AM

So Feminine?.......sounds more like mincing to me.

Sounds like me.

Kymmie

Sherlyn
07-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Why ?? hmmmmm why doesn,t enter my thoughts anymore ....BUT .........What??? does....WHAT SHALL I WEAR TODAY:) just naturally feel.. its right

Jeanette H
07-24-2005, 04:47 AM
As a male, looking through women's things - their clothes and makeup, even their magazines and books - has always given me a sense of glimpsing another world. To me a good dressing session is like entering that world, though only as a visitor.

Khriss
07-24-2005, 05:35 AM
,, because "HE" was dropped on "his" head as a baby and then "SHE".................................what was the question ??

:eek: :D

LilMsShy1
07-24-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi Girls,

I knew when I turned 13 something was wrong, just within the last year I discovered it was right all along! I love the girl I am. :rolleyes:

Hugs,
Brianne

Kadence_Lynn
07-24-2005, 09:00 AM
I think the biggest reason for myself dressing is the way it makes me feel inside. It has an almost immediate calming effect on me and instantly I feel like I am able to breathe and I do not mind opening up to my wife and sharing things and feelings that I normally keep closeted. Being as feminine as possible helps me feel like I belong because deep down I wish I had been a girl, dressing is a way for me to achieve this if only for moments at a time.

Kadence

suzi_cd
07-24-2005, 10:25 AM

Because it makes me feel less like a man?

cosmolovesph
07-24-2005, 10:27 AM
I would agree with what several have said:

"HE wants to be She for a while. HE finds HER clothing more comforting.
More soft and delicate, therefore HE feels more soft and delicate, so acts in the appropriate manner. Ergo - Feminine."

"Many reasons I guess. Clothing chioces, sex appeal, jealousy of GG's, stress reliever !!!,"

"I love dressing as a girl. I love the pretty underwear and the nice clothes they wear. I am totally relaxed dressed as a girl."

I do find it relaxing, comfortable, choices of clothing, the pantyhose, and a chance to be "someone else" for a while, also the "damsel in distress" (ok maybe not for this forum - another time another place ;) ).
I like being a guy, but like the release or options to be en femme occasionally too.

Tiffy
07-24-2005, 10:48 AM
I have never had an answer to that question. But, I am now in a point in my life where the urge has been there for 20 years. So I do not care anymore. All I know is when I am dressed I feel so much better and maybe even look a little better. I know that the why is outta my league and it is also never going away. So I guess I do not care why anymore.

Kisses, April

Deborah
07-24-2005, 11:14 AM
,, because "HE" was dropped on "his" head as a baby and then "SHE".................................what was the question ??

:eek: :D

Hehe i love that answer. :D

StephanieCD
07-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Because it makes me feel less like a man?

Well said. Well said.

:bunny:

suzi_cd
07-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Well said. Well said.

:bunny:

Thank you

:love:

Clare
07-25-2005, 12:00 AM
I think the biggest reason for myself dressing is the way it makes me feel inside. It has an almost immediate calming effect on me and instantly I feel like I am able to breathe and I do not mind opening up to my wife and sharing things and feelings that I normally keep closeted. Being as feminine as possible helps me feel like I belong because deep down I wish I had been a girl, dressing is a way for me to achieve this if only for moments at a time.

Kadence

Kadence sums it up for me really.

The most obvious thing for me is that I feel so much more relaxed. All life's stresses just disappear and i'm calm whilst i dressed.

Its a form of rejuvination, i get back my confidence and energy to face the world and my responsibilites as a man.

Is it a form of therapy? yep, i guess so, but its also something inherent in me that i can't deny.

Christine

Sindy
07-25-2005, 12:05 AM
I gave up on trying to figure that out. The question seemed to cause more stress than anything else. It's just less streesful not to figure out why and just do it.

Devi
07-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Speaking for myself, I dress because it is part of my gender expression, emotionally and sartorially. I enjoy the times when I'm in guy mode and the times when I'm en femme.

I have an androgynous bent as well, and in a supportive environment, I'd be happier dressing in more feminine attire even in otherwise boy mode - say panties with a pair of linked slacks or denim short, and a blouse, cami or tank.

Nevertheless I don't like the idea of being en femme all the time. I very much enjoy being a genetic male and have no intention of hormonally or chemically altering myself. What I do know is that there exists a feminine side of my mind, and I have enjoyed fulfilling my fascination for femininity by dressing since I was around six.

Our intentions may vary. Some, like me, revel in the duality of gender expression it provides us. On the other end, people who dress may be early stage transexuals. But the common theme is one of the need to express a gender identity contrary to ones biological sex.

Please forgive my psychology 101 post. I feel utterly ashamed of myself for converting something as wonderful as our desire to express our femininity into a psych lesson :rolleyes:

Julia Legs
07-25-2005, 01:51 AM
I beleive it's who we are inside really.There are some who beleive they should have been born female,some who look better dressed as a woman and those who just love the best of both worlds.I would never trade in or give up my dresses and heels for anything.Live life and Enjoy it,You don't know how long your going to be around!

DawnRodgers
07-25-2005, 01:52 AM
I enjoy dressing because it feels so natural and so good. Will dress, at times, as much as I can but dressing fully is just so ideal. To see my fingers on the keyboard with rheir shiny red, long mails. To see my "breasts" as I look down. My polished toes in my heelsd sansals, the wonderful feeling as I take my first steps after taking off my heels, the thrill of my nylons rubbung against each other, The smoothness of my nylon covered legs, the feel of a breeze blowing under my skirt, my earrings swinging against the side of my neck, my hair brushing against my shoulders. Finally being held by my guy, being kissed, being loved - there is nothing that compares in my male life.
Dawn

Deborah
07-25-2005, 02:01 AM
I beleive it's who we are inside really.There are some who beleive they should have been born female,some who look better dressed as a woman and those who just love the best of both worlds.I would never trade in or give up my dresses and heels for anything.Live life and Enjoy it,You don't know how long your going to be around!

Amen to that. :D
I really don't care why anyone wears female clothes. To me they are just clothes. Who cares who they're for as long as you look good in it.
I'm very glad for this site and all the people in it. Else i'd be very alone.
Thank you all.

Lisa
07-25-2005, 04:45 AM
Why do i like to dress like a women? Well i love the way it make me feel, when i dress i feel pretty and sexy , and i love the feel of womens clothes against my body i love wearing panyhose and panties, and i have to admit i love shoes, a nice pair of shoes really set off an outfit, i love doing my make up i guess i love every thing about dressing as a women it kinda compleates a side of myself that has just been dying to get out!! it just makes me feel good, eveyone has there reasons, thats mine i love the way i feel when i dress and i find myself dressing as often as i can. if i could i would do it all the time.

Lisa Lane. xoxo

Adrianne
07-25-2005, 05:09 AM
Because it's who I am inside. And that's what counts.

I agree with you julie, also i love the feel of women's clothes and looking sexy with makeup on, it is something i like to do and it makes me happy.

Adrianne.

Gemma
07-25-2005, 05:12 AM
Because I want to

ebony
07-25-2005, 12:18 PM
You know my girlfriend ask me the same question everytime she see's me in femme its like a routine now, I always tell her I don't know; I look good both male or female and I can get away with it, It makes me feel good, Im bored with just wearing men clothes you can't wear womens clothes without completing the package of looking like a woman check out all of the acessories ECT........... I just keep it going cause there is no logic explination.

chris
07-25-2005, 12:38 PM
wow that's a tough one !! before i discovered this great place i only thought of cd'ing as being a bad thing, always having negative feelings...usually huge guilt after the fact...i never tried to embrace it as being a part of who i really am. but for what ever reason i finally gave in and just accepted that i love to cross dress (even typing out the words gives me pleasure) i love the feel of the material and the smell of cosmetics, the taste of lipstick...on and on. every time i dress is a new experience for me, some days i think i look really good and can't keep myself away from the mirror...other days it's like yuck ! you look like a guy with lipstick on ! i guess it's all part of the process.

xoxoxo chris :)

Melissa A.
07-25-2005, 03:50 PM
Sorry, I don't have an answer. And I don't have the time for years of therapy to find out why. The truth is, I really don't care. I enjoy being a girl. At this point, I'd rather keep it simple. Is knowing why going to change anything? Come to think of it, if there's a chance it would, then I REALLY don't want to go there.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

MichelleGray502
07-25-2005, 04:45 PM
my reason is the same as everyone else pretty well, it's been part of since i was sixteen and it feels good putting the clothes on feeling girly.it's what i will be doing th' rest of me ' life. Th' only time when i don't dress fem is when i am working and other times when i cant dress for certain reasons. But I have been wearing silk womens knickers now everyday for 30 years and wouldn't have any other way.

Katiegirl
07-25-2005, 05:06 PM
I dress because I want too, its part of me weither I like it or not and it has taken me from the age of 10 to understand this.

I now dress every evening and weekends, when I'm not going out and wear female underwear most of the time under my male cloths. I do this because I feel a more complete person, don't ask me why I just do.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

MarinaTwelve200
07-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, in MY case its "to get away from ME"

Not that I 'hate" my male self, by no means, but I found that CD allows me to temporarally psychologically "Disconnect" from my normal identity. It releives me of personal "stresses" and seems to "free me up" from obligations to my self and the "front" of "manhood".

Surprizingly, Its not really entirely a male vs female thing with me---but "Becomming ANOTHER PERSON" altogether---and a female, symbolically is as far as I could get away from my other identity.

CD is to me a Mini-vacation AWAY from myself. That I like to take every couple of weeks if I can.---or whenever the "urge" strikes. Its like a drug that I need a "Fix" of every now and then. I find the female aspect of it FUN and a turn on, in addition to its relaxing aspects. After a few hours, the "Buzz" wears off and I am ready to return to my Male self once more.

Yes, MY reasons are different from many of those in this forum, but After all, CD is a 'tool', or means to an end----MANY ENDS---its just that we all use CD to achieve ( or at least approach) the varied ends that we may individually desire.

JenniRose
07-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Because, I think I was supposed to.

Nature screwed up when it gave me a body.

The only thing male about me is my body, so dressing is only natural.

Why do I dress...why shouldn't I

JenniRose

Deidra Cowen
07-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Because I absolutely love it! Nothing gets me in a good mood quicker than putting on makeup, nails, a nice outfit and then my wig.

I had a date with a GG on Saturday night. I got to her place in drab. (if i dress too soon I 'peak' too early and don't look good late in the evening) Anyway after I got dressed and came out for her to see me I felt so freaking good! Thats what I like about dressing and why I do it.

Plus I got a lot of fem in me. When I dress I feel like its the real me.

ronna
07-25-2005, 08:56 PM
Oh! I know!
It's like getting in touch with your feminine side, right?
After all, it's half-X, the other half girl

emmicd
07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
I like dressing like a girl because they're just so much prettier and because the clothes a girl gets to choose from is amazing.

Dresses and femme swimsuits are much more fun to wear.

I feel more comfortable in girls clothes.

Emmi

Olivia
07-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Well, damn, I just agree with everyone! I love every answer; they all sound right to me. I dress now because it's who I am. More comfortable, more relaxed, more natural, more more, lol. I dress like a girl because most of the time, I feel like a girl. O

merle
07-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Because sometimes I feel compelled to. It gives me a grand joy totally different from other emotions. It gives color to my life... it is sweet!! :love:

Deanna2
07-27-2005, 05:31 AM
There was a song many years ago that had a title like 'Doing what comes naturally'. Need I say more.

Stormgirl
07-27-2005, 05:38 AM
because the clothes enchances my personality and makes me feel better about myself

alise
07-27-2005, 05:47 AM

I need to be as feminine as possible, dressed or not simply cause i feel like a woman. I love the way i look when looking at the mirror. My apparence is the reflect of my inside. I'm a quiet girl, just a special girl, and it's normal to me to show it when dressed.

I'm not really a guy wanting to get dressed like a girl, but a girl in a guy body, trying to show off (or on dont' know - to show ...) her real person.

Love, Alise

geegee2
07-27-2005, 06:13 AM

cause inside of me is my feminine self,Im a girl, :D luv,kisses,hugs,GEEGEE2

Jasmine Marrie
07-27-2005, 07:51 AM
i like to be a women becuse it makes me feel sexy i like the feel of womens clothes on my body.

Franchesca
07-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Jasmine,
you got it right. It's sexy, it's the feel. it's fun.

danette50
07-27-2005, 08:40 AM
Because it is the Excelsicor of my life. :love:And I wouldn't have it anyway else. :D

XOXOXO,
Danette

Ninacd
07-27-2005, 08:45 AM
this is the big question isn't it? I think the male is the true androgynous creature...XY not XX we're both. Why else would it seem so normal?

JamieDP
07-27-2005, 09:54 AM
I stopped asking why myself - but the answer I alwasy came to (no pun intended) is that I enjoyed it. As a child, it gave me a rush of excitement. The clothing felt good and looked pretty to me. At puberty, it became a little more sexual. As an adult, it is a combination of things. It is fun, it is exciting, sometimes sexual, the reasons vary. I also remember as a child dressing up in my Dad's army clothes and playing army like games too with kids in the neighborhood. I remember playing with the girls in the neighborhood. As an adult, I sill like holloween getting dressed up and not always in femme. It is fun to let the other side out and fell free. The reasons are just endless. I could give you a different one everyday...and really male or female appearance outside, it is just me and how I am. It doesn't change who I am, just who or what I look like. The same things still stimulate en femme or in drab. Politics still irritate me the same way and people still get on my nerves...its just a part of me.

RhondaLynn
07-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Why do I have the desire to dress like a girl?

Well, for me, at first it was the attraction to the wide range of sensual attire they have to choose from. Everything felt so smooth & comfortable, so sexy. Then I began to realize that learning to find & embrace my inner femininity, I discovered that it is a calm soft sensual escape from the daily male drab. Being a woman is a very special thing - women possess secret powers that have roots in their inner femininity, yet it gives them a strength & sense of self that masculinity doesn't have a match for. I can't get there totally by wearing women's clothes & letting Rhonda loose - only a woman can truly tap that secret power. But I can see it in women - it is so totally awesome - I feel drawn toward it, but know I can never reach it. I guess that's why I love women so much.

The other day I was having some keys made. A woman was standing next to me w/ 2 young sons. As I glanced at her, i saw it - the calm sensuality and sense of her sexuality & the freedom to express it. She was about 37, 5'6, 36B, and was wearing a dark green silk tank top. Under it she had on a sheer-cup bra, a dark brownish-green color - it went well w/ her top.

There she stood - i could see the breeze blow through her top - I gazed at her bra straps underneath the top, the shape of her breasts as the silk blouse draped over them, the way her bra fit her breasts. I was hypnotized by her casual expression of her sexuality - her choice of airy comfortable yet very sensual clothing. "I WANTED TO BE HER AT THAT MOMENT - to stand there & experience everything she was feeling, to be able to wear whatever felt right, with such calm confidence. But, I knew that all I could do was admire her as she stood there, her powers radiating like a beacon.

As I watched her car up & drive away, i thought "i could have at least asked her where she got that silk tank top!!"

Hindsight - as fleeting as the secret powers of being a woman.

RhondaLynn.

eleventhdr
07-28-2005, 12:52 PM
To put it truthjfully it's not just dressing like a girl that is really enough it is the very thought that just somehow perhaps by dressing as a girl that somehow you just might complete the change and finally become one as a lot of do wish would finally come true. Oh well. Suzy!.

ramona203
07-28-2005, 03:33 PM
I just love the soft gentile feeling of being dressed as a girl. The lovely feeling of my pantihose rubbing together under a lovely slip and flowing dress is just so beautiful! The feel of long hair brushing my shoulders or tied back in a pretty bow is the best and some light make up just tops it off.

Rainbow6562005
07-28-2005, 06:50 PM
In our culture, only women are allowed to be beautiful in a way that heterosexual men are not. So, wearing a skirt, pantyhose and heels helps me get back the beauty I lost so long ago. They also feel SO good! LOL!

I also enjoy getting the ton of attention from men who look at my photos and see a woman's body; I have better legs than an awful lot of women!

Rainbow :)

Katie Gray
07-28-2005, 11:51 PM
It's always been natural to me since I was six and first seen the girl next door.

By now, I have long, strait, blonde hair down to the middle of my back. Apperantly my legs are pretty decent also. Every time I'm out in my mail outfit, and I use a public restroom, guys will come in and then look back out at the restroom labels. Then they look back at me and say "You know you are in the wrong restroom, right?" If I had a softer voice, I could pass as a girl even in my man outfit.

So I get a kick out of that. Right now my parents are on vacation though, so its midnight and I'm saying up to dress.

Ladybird
07-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Sounds like everyone is in agreement as to WHY: makes you feel goooood inside, and it is so special that I inturn feel special, just like you girls :bye: :bow: :love: , hugs from england

Jenny Rose
07-29-2005, 11:56 AM
Like everyone else, it is just me. I think of it as compensating or exploring the other part of me. I've certainly dressed as masculine as you can get: in suits, holey work clothes, greasy jeans and T-shirt on the card, etc. So, now I'm exploring the world of feminitity. And hey, it is a big, vast ever-changing world that has soooo much more prettiness, softness, and playfulness. What is not to like?

I think of myself of being both masculine and feminine and if the world didn't care or I could bring myself to dress as I pleased, I think would dress sometimes male, sometimes female, and most often as both. Hey, I think I have good looking legs, so I'd probably where a skirt & hose most of the time. The top just might be male, however. I'd where panties 24/7, cause well men's underwear is just boring.

Rainbow6562005
07-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi, Jenny Rose :

I could have written your post. :)

I see myself as a heterosexual man, with an alter-ego of a very sexy, very fiery woman, who enjoys flirting immensely!

Rainbow

karen marie
07-29-2005, 04:17 PM
like most of you,it just feels natural to me.
i've always identified with women and girls.
it really doesn't make a difference why.
hugs,karen.

amandak_tv
08-24-2005, 10:20 PM
It has to look perfect or it isn't fun for me. All of the thrill comes from the obsessing over every detail as I prepare and of course the big payoff when I get to admire the finished product.

Wow! When I read that it makes me feel so shallow. I'm just trying to be honest.

If I may reveal something a little more personal... I find that as I get older, I look a little less feminine (or less like the feminine ideal) and dressing isn't as much fun. Sorry, that's just me being whiny.

Brianne_bc
08-24-2005, 10:37 PM
If I knew Ide write a book and make hoards of money off all of you :)

Leilani68
08-24-2005, 11:00 PM
like most of you,it just feels natural to me.
i've always identified with women and girls.
it really doesn't make a difference why.
hugs,karen.

Sums it up for me too, One of the main reason's my wife married me is beacause of my more Femme side.
See my intro for details.......... :love:

eleventhdr
08-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Like I keep saying becuse being a gg is the way it was suppose to have been from the beginning. So dressing this way is only right. Girls get to dress so nice as compared to boys. who really have no idea what fashion is really all about. I mean really look at girls cloths then compare who would not trade it in in a minute to be this way I mean really. And finally being at ease and not having to fight anymore with anger and aggresion. Hey give me this right now. I'll take it. Suzy!.

mskilmer
08-27-2005, 01:25 PM
I think I enjoy the pure anonymity of it all. Also, my wife and I have found that it has opened up a whole new avenue of closeness between us ... it's so FUN to go shopping with her and to be on "her side" of things. A whole new part of an already GREAT relationship!

Ashley Allison
08-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Because it doesn't suck. :D

Laurie Ann
08-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Why not the general view on this forum seems to be because it makes us feel more of what we believe to be on the inside. The reason for what we do is not important what is important is what it does for us mentally and physically. The end result of our dressing ,if we pass or not, go out dressed or not, is the pure joy of what we believe ourselves to be.

Peggy Sue
08-27-2005, 09:18 PM
I think we crossdressers have some little hitch in our gene make-up that makes us appreciate and want to wear female clothing. Silky, lacy undies, flirty skirts and dresses, gorgeous makeup among other things turn us on. The average or "alpha" type male is in no way affected by such things. Well enough bio jazz from me.
As always, luv ya all.
Peggy Sue :confused: +?

Raychel
08-28-2005, 07:27 AM
I dress because I just love the feeling of lingerie and dresses. I have no desire to pass as a woman or to go out in public. It all started out as a sexual thrill, and after I got married I did not dress for almost 10 years. Then as my wife's sex drive went down my urge to dress came back. That is when I told my wife. She pretty much accepts, but does not know all the details. Now after 5 years of dressing in panties and lingerie for bed every night, I dress just because it feels better than mens clothes. You have to admit that the nice dresses and soft underwear, definitely feels better than scratchy mens clothes.

carson
08-28-2005, 08:04 AM
It's kinda funny really. On one hand, I'm a real "man's man." But I have this strong feminine side too that needs to be nurtured and expressed. I think it comes from being socialized by two older sisters and a Mom who really would have prefered another daughter rather than a son. In contrast to that, I was educated in a highly competitive all male school environment where I often felt inadequate. So maybe my "man's man" image is just to compensate, I don't know. Maybe there's some genetics involved. Don't know that either. What I do know is that I find myself to be a kinder, gentler more content person as Carson and I find crossdressing to be the conduit to connecting with that more feminine persona. And one of the things that triggers the change is, yes, I very much like the tactual stimulation of women's clothing. Nothing better than silky lingerie and the feel of a skirt swishing around shaven legs! Does this answer your question?

SaraGoth
08-28-2005, 09:46 AM
If I may reveal something a little more personal... I find that as I get older, I look a little less feminine (or less like the feminine ideal) and dressing isn't as much fun. Sorry, that's just me being whiny.

For me (and Sarayuki), we stopped asking when all it came up with the realization that she or whatever manifestation of 'her' that is will always be. I have to live with the fact that she'll probably pop her head up somewhere....and I'm okay with that.

Being Sarayuki in all her manifestations is very much a visual endeavor into the sensuality of 'woman'. Read that as it is. On one hand it's a mission of understanding not just 'my' feminine side but the feminine world...in so far as I can dressing up as one. On the other hand it is complete release from the guy world... :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Like, Amandak_tv, I too feel though that as I get older, busier and consumed with more immediate concerns in life... i.e. child rasing, etc... I probably will find dressing up less and less desirable. And I would be completely fine with that. Sure, I can dream, that some day, perhaps my children would be cool with a Dad who dressed up in goth...perhaps I would be the perfect father in that sense...maybe. While I have time, I just want to enjoy it as much as I can.

Sarayuki :D
Tokyo

gennee
08-28-2005, 10:34 AM
Emmi:

Dressing like a girl makes me feel good. I'm in tune with my femme side.

Gennee :)

:eyes:

mchelle
08-28-2005, 11:00 AM
i dont know why i started and why i cant stop...ive taken breaks from it.
i like the feeling of girls clothes, the turn on from it, imaging what its like to b a girl when dressed. the humiliation if someone sees me in lingerie when i intentionally want them to. ive never had an so to help me in this, i put it on hold mostly when married, but do it more when im single. now i have to think about purging again.
i did find some girls mayb willing to help me shop when i went to gentlemans club and was allowed to put on a skirt in the private room w my thong and bra and got to sit there w a girl and the others wanting to see as they walked past. most of them working there saw and approved. one ws putting makeup on me.
its a hard struggle alone.

Barbguy
08-28-2005, 01:04 PM
i love to dress for many resons but the bigest reson i can think of is at one time i was told i have to love myself and dress is the way i love myself i feel so much more comfertable dressed female then male i feel much better with legs shaved and nail polish on then not and to tell you the truth i don't know i just think i know the reson for doing it i have been surching for the answer myself and even have asked that qwestion here befor but as long as my wife loves me i guess i'll try to just do what i can to contrle my dressing but i would never go for been trans i came with tools i leave with tools :) but i just like the feel of how sexie i feel when i dress up im female clothes. after all we do have female hormons in us and the older we get the less are body makes of male hormones.

Kimberly
08-28-2005, 01:41 PM
I think it's because we can't be most of the time - I know this is a factor for me. But maybe what you really should be asking is: Why do you crossdress?

... oh, wait... you did.

Many explanations... mine: I don't know, but I've been like this since birth. Maybe I just should have been a girl. Ah well... I'll just make up for it by dressing like one.

CJFMix
08-28-2005, 09:57 PM
For me , it's not a gender thing . I do not wish to become a woman ,
neither , to look like a woman .
Proud of my male gender , and wish to look like a man wearing
skirts , pantyhose , bras , etc...

It's before anything else , beeing comfortable in those clothes ,
and , as Margaret Mead once said :
" Men crossdress mainly to pose a statement
about their difference from the majority of the same sex " .

So , while I may look like a twisted freak for someone ,
they'll never know how well I feel with my body
and how well I assume myself .

Debbie Kong
08-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Because it makes me feel sexy.

It makes me feel like .... the woman I should have been.

Debbie

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 02:05 AM
Most of the time I don't see it as dressing as a girl, I dress as me, how I wish to be dressed.

When I put on makeup and hair, then I am dressing as a girl, and that is partly to find out what I truly look like, I have yet to see my inner girl, a long standing ambition.

I suppose this is why I have little regard for my appearance when in drab, I just plain hate it.

Rachael.

Mary M
08-29-2005, 02:24 AM
mostly because it feels natural, but also because it's fun!

OOXX

sonalnarula
08-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes - like almost everyone else said - because it makes me who I really am inside - a girl !

BonnieJG
08-31-2005, 09:22 AM
I like dressing like a girl because, I like how the clothes feel on me how thay look and they fit on me and the big one when I get all dressed up I feel GOOD. I love how a bra feels on. If I could I wood ware a bra all the time !I've allway like girls clothes and how they look and feel and I'm allways thing when I see girls walking down the street and they have a great outfit on how whould I look in that ? or where can I buy that ! and because the clothes a girl gets to choose from is amazing.

michellejean
08-31-2005, 12:23 PM
i have loved the feel and look of womens clothes and highheels and makeup ,,,it all feels so soft and looks so good and nice.it all makes me feel so rested and happy, excited and warm all over.i started watching and reading and learning everything that i could over a lot of years since i was about 7 or 8 yrs.old some times i had to do this with out others knowing about how i felt and how i feel today.because of this i have had to pick my friends and this has turned out to be a good thing.the ones that know both sides of me(female and male) have stuck with me.i have to watch how i walk and sit and stand when i am in a male mode.,,,,and i realy don,t like it but in a midsize city in texas you have to....i love to go out where i can walk,sit,stand and let my female side out.and when i get behind closed doors i just have to get out of my male clothes and get into my female clothes as fast as i can and i feel so much better.i just love wearing ladies clothes and highheels and wish i could be in them 24 / 7 but ----- michellejean(mrs.highheels) :) :thumbsup:

transvestite 1995-
08-31-2005, 02:53 PM
it's just so comfy and relaxing after a hard day

Robina034
08-31-2005, 03:39 PM
I think of myself of being both masculine and feminine and if the world didn't care or I could bring myself to dress as I pleased, I think would dress sometimes male, sometimes female, and most often as both. Hey, I think I have good looking legs, so I'd probably where a skirt & hose most of the time. The top just might be male, however. I'd where panties 24/7, cause well men's underwear is just boring.

I agree with this perfectly. there are times when I enjoy being masculine especially around my daughters (their image of me as their DAD is precious to me) but... the rush I get from dressing is hard to beat. I also dream about the day when I can mix gender clothing and create the true me.

...Womens clothes are just so much cooler... oh yeah, and it feels good!!!

~Robin~

Satina Silky
09-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Because I LOVE the feeling of satin and silk against my skin. I don't wear women's bras or nylons. I like slips, nightgowns, pyjamas and blouses all made from satin, silk or nylon. When I'm home alone I wear mother's silky slip and over it I wear her silky nylon nightgown with short sleeves. I like the swish sound when the silk layers stroke about each other. But the best thing is the feeling over my skin as it is caressed by these soft fabrics. I feel like lady when I wear satin and silk.

sportschick
09-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Wish I knew..most of the time I don't feel like it and don't do it, but when I do it's pretty overpowering for a short time. If anybody knows the science behind it, it would be quite fascinating..a crossdresser DNA study,,hmmm

OhLisa!
09-03-2005, 02:12 AM
I guess I like dressing like a girl because I AM a girl and like feeling like a girl and I want to do ALL the things girls do. I guess that makes me more than a crossdresser--I'm a TS! Totally. If I have sex with a lady it will be as a lesbian. With a man I'm a wanton princess who seeks to please.

tightnsilky4me
09-03-2005, 04:36 AM
quote below says it all (from lisa)

Why do i like to dress like a women? Well i love the way it make me feel, when i dress i feel pretty and sexy , and i love the feel of womens clothes against my body i love wearing panyhose and panties, and i have to admit i love shoes, a nice pair of shoes really set off an outfit, i love doing my make up i guess i love every thing about dressing as a women it kinda compleates a side of myself that has just been dying to get out!! it just makes me feel good, eveyone has there reasons, thats mine i love the way i feel when i dress and i find myself dressing as often as i can. if i could i would do it all the time.

Lisa Lane. xoxo :)

thanks for the quote, Lisa, I ditto everything said.

Clare
09-03-2005, 06:46 AM

Because i need too?

It's just me and that's how it is!

Too hard to explain in a few words really.

Christine

Vaerise
09-03-2005, 11:46 AM

Doing so completes me. I feel a great sense of peace within myself.

Billie1
09-03-2005, 12:38 PM
"What is it that makes a guy want to dress like a girl?"

I guess, that, I can totally re-invent myself in the style that I love...sexy, flirty, soft and sensual.
And I can do it so well as a girl! :D

Ta-Ta,
Billie :love:

CammyT
09-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Aloha,
Once the opportunity for me to be opens, my mind becomes more and more occupied with the anticipation of transforming. Being feminine and trying to be female is my need to "be all I can be", if only for an evening.

rexy
09-03-2005, 10:00 PM
IT JUST FEELS AND LOOKS SO DARN GOOD!!!! Relaxing too! Anyways,,it works for me!
right on sue, could not have said it any better :) :)

MaylinJane
09-04-2005, 12:19 AM
I stopped asking why. It's simply who I am. I feel more X than Y, so the clothes are simply an extension of myself and my self expression.

May

Sue_B
09-04-2005, 02:29 AM
I have always felt like a girl...When I am dressed the outside fits the inside.. If I would have been smarter 30yrs ago...

pamcd3
09-04-2005, 02:34 AM
I dress because I want to. I love the feel of silky clothes next to my skin. The excitement I feel of dressing up cannot be described. I feel like a totally different person when all dressed up. all I can say is that Iove it.
LOL
Pam

Cathy J
09-17-2005, 04:08 PM
I want to. I need to. I like to. I don't care why. I'll never purge again. I do it every chance I get. Almost every day. I almost always go all the way with total female clothes and as much make-up as I have time for. I don't own or wear pants or jeans. Dresses and/or skirts only. When dressed I'm totally relaxed and relieved of stress and Lord knows I've a lot of that these days.

I look as good as I can given what I have to work with. Don't question, just enjoy!

;)

Oh! Did I mention it feels good, Too!!

Christine49
09-17-2005, 04:34 PM
I like to dress as a woman because it's part of who I am...I need it for the balance of life... without my dressing would be a left without a right, up without down, right without wrong..... you get the picture... it completes me

Lisa Maren
09-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Hi everyone

I like to dress as a girl because I am a mostly feminine person. I often wish I'd been born a girl and I think I'm likely what I protypically call "partly transsexual". I know definitely that part of me wishes I was a girl. I just don't know if all of me does.

Anyway, there was arousal in it for me during my puberty but that's gone now. I do it because it feels so nice and because I like to wear soft, silky, pretty things.

Hugs,
Lisa

Jasmine Ellis
09-17-2005, 07:55 PM
I love wearing dress'es long and short, walking in my high heels with my stockings and surspenders makes it feels so wonderful, more than what I would feel like walking like a man.....I'm free, as a woman and I love dressing as Jasmin, she is a part of me and I love her for what she has given me.
And that is happyness

Khriss
09-17-2005, 08:47 PM
-"dressing" seems to heighten all five senses for me (and a sixth? ifeel "femminine intuition" as well- stange eh?)
I'm much more sensitive in femme' mode both physicaly and emotionaly- ( and I luv those feelings!! ) xx"K" :eek: :D

Orrene
09-18-2005, 04:14 AM

Well, for starters they have some lovely clothes that are not boring. Ladies underwear is soft, sexy and of such variety that it's NEVER boring. Love to wear nylon panties for comfort and they feel sexy, a lot more comfort and you feel naked underneath, too! ;))

Orrene

KatieZ
09-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Cuz I'm a guy in a dress. And if I wasn't in a dress I'd just be a guy. And what fun would that be?

Priscilla1018
09-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Duh,I am a crossdresser.And if anyone asks if I'm Gay,I'll shoot you. :whistling :duh:

Kaitlyn Michele
09-18-2005, 07:55 PM
i wish i knew..all i know is i HAVE TO sometimes!!

Lawren
09-18-2005, 08:09 PM
1. I love the way the clothes feel. 2. I'm single and live alone so I like to dress for both roles in my household. 3. There is also the sexual turn-on which I have never quite gotten over. (Just being honest)

BonnieJG
09-19-2005, 11:36 AM
I loved the feel and look of womens clothes and makeup and puting a bra on. I love dressing as a woman I have alway felt that i should all way wear a bra . I love wearing women's dress'es nice top's and walking around the house. I would wear womens clothes all the time if I could :rolleyes: I have always felt like a girl My wife away seed that I should of been a girl . I love the feel of women's clothes next to my skin. And I try to put on somthing evey day even if I have to put it under my reg . clothes

Billie Jean
09-19-2005, 09:36 PM
Hi I am brand new to this forum. I've been reading it for a couple of months and I find it to be very informative. I've been dressing since I was about 12 and I'm 47 now, I feel it is just who I am and what I do. I love the feel and fit of ladies clothes and I think it keeps me a whole person. After all I have seen it posted elsewhere on this forum that I am 50% female. All men can say this , but, women are almost all woman. I like this side of myself. I also like the male side, and dressing up as a woman eventhough I am very heterosexual (male lesbian when I am dressed). I just like it that's all.

Billie Jean
09-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh yeah, I have the legs for it and love to wear hosiery of all kinds and all kinds of ladies shoes.

PinkDressLover
09-20-2005, 01:23 AM
I don't know why everyone else does it. I know why I do it. It relaxes me, I love feeling feminine in skirts and dresses because its very soothing. Granted..I am also very arroused when I do it so I tend to be a bit ****ty, but very relaxing.

Gunda
09-20-2005, 02:22 AM
Hi,
I enjoy dressing for all the same reasons as the others - doing so makes me feel tremendously good physically and emotionally. The tactile sense of wearing dresses for one is terrific and I enjoy the feeling of gentleness and vunerability that is an inseparable part of the CD experience for me. I've always liked to be the pliant type even in drab, so the feeling I get while dressed ties in directly with that liking and in some way correlates to a direct part of the way I always have been anyway.

Thanks,
Best to All,
Gunda

Jasmine Ellis
09-20-2005, 05:35 AM
I feel wonderful and relaxed as a woman than I do as a man. Women has beautiful cloths to wear, and I love wearing them. Stockings and high heels with a long dress walking around the home or going out makes me feel good in myself. It's a wonderful life to do what I like :D

Ralph (Anna)
09-20-2005, 09:08 AM
It makes me feel so girlie and sexy...I just love the feeling when I have on my panties and bra or negligee

Sophie
09-20-2005, 04:58 PM
I fancy girls so much, that in order to look and feel attractive i need to look like a girl. EASY!!!! :)

Sophie

arula
09-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Ladies! We have always been girls, and will aways be girls. no matter what life deals us. Kisses, Arula

Shaz
09-21-2005, 07:40 PM
i love the idea, it makes me look better :D and i feel more comfortable wearing women's clothing for some reason they seem to feel better too.
plus when i'm wearing heels i feel nothing can bring me down :o weird eh?

ronna
09-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Emmi, you haven't answered your own question here.
Please do!
For me, it's fun.

emmicd
09-21-2005, 11:59 PM
Hi Rona!

Thanks for your comment!

Hope all is well with you!

Why do I like dressing like a girl?

The answer is pretty simple and pretty similar to why all the other cd'ers here like to.

Girls clothes are a lot more fun to wear, more colorful and feel so much better to wear.

Also my masculinity is not compromised by my crossdressing. I am the same guy. I just like expressing my softer side sometimes!

Emmi

Storm
09-22-2005, 12:36 AM
Being Sarayuki in all her manifestations is very much a visual endeavor into the sensuality of 'woman'. Read that as it is. On one hand it's a mission of understanding not just 'my' feminine side but the feminine world...in so far as I can dressing up as one. On the other hand it is complete release from the guy world... :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

I agree with you, Sarayuki. I too enjoy CDing for that "Complete Release" from this guy world in which we live.

Like, Amandak_tv, I too feel though that as I get older, busier and consumed with more immediate concerns in life... i.e. child rasing, etc... I probably will find dressing up less and less desirable. And I would be completely fine with that. Sure, I can dream, that some day, perhaps my children would be cool with a Dad who dressed up in goth...perhaps I would be the perfect father in that sense...maybe. While I have time, I just want to enjoy it as much as I can.

Sarayuki :D
Tokyo

Can't say that I agree with you on all of the "Dad" topic though. I have found my daughter takes up alot of my time, and unfortunately limits my time to dress. I do agree with the "Perfect Father" part though as most CD's dress to get in touch with that "female" side so it seems to me that we could possibly have a better understanding of the females side of raising a child.

Oh, P.S. GOTH ROCKS!!! :D

Lawren
09-22-2005, 07:34 AM
I think there is also a degree of irresistability to xdressing simply because it is "taboo". We are drawn to it much like we are drawn to a "wet paint" sign.

Carey2bcd
09-22-2005, 08:15 AM
For me I agree with Racquel. The visual assures you that you are in control and can where what you want and look as good as you feel when you are dressed. It lets you be in control of your feelings.

hgggs
Carey

ronna
09-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Emmi,
you have to admit (and you have) that women's clothes are a lot more fun than guy's!