PDA

View Full Version : What a great night....

Alayna
07-31-2004, 01:59 AM
Hi all, I've been lurking for a few weeks so I'm kinda new (guess I didn't have much to say, this community has it all:cool: ). A great story from the other day; I went to play golf with a buddy of mine, but because of a rain delay we didn't tee off until late in the afternoon. When I dropped him off I realized I was right near a Ross and Walmart, so I decided to do a little shopping;) . Maybe it was because of the beer I had on the course, but I was feeling very bold that evening and tried on some jeans, a pant suit, and a cute pink long-sleeve top. I ended up only buying the top, because when you're as tall and thin as I am (6'5") NOTHING fits, regardless of gender. In Walmart I bought a few things including a bodybriefer and a long green chemise that was made out of cotton and looked very flattering. I didn't try it on because they were closing, but when I got in my car I decided "what the hell" and drove to an empty parking lot. Normally, I'd just cover up with my regular clothes but I decided to drive home wearing the chemise over the pink top along with a stunning pair of purple panties. WOW! I was in heaven the entire drive home! Normally I drive pretty fast but the closer I got to home the slower I drove. It was a total thrill driving en femme (sorta) with the windows down on a warm summer night and now I can't wait for another opportunity!!!! Tonight however I think I'll just put on a cami set and dream .... Glad to be a part of this wonderful community

Miss Vicki
07-31-2004, 02:17 AM
It sounds like you chose a night to have fun and you did. I am a little jealous but should be having the same type of drive soon. Enjoy and share your next experience.

Miss Vicki