PDA

View Full Version : does crossdressing or

lori m crawford
10-13-2009, 03:11 AM
does crossdressing or being a women as a ts mend more than loseing famley frinds an pople arond you to be you jus to be a women even going out dressed some of can an get a way with it i look at a lot of you an you look good wood never know but for thoes of us that dont look as good is it worth it or not for if i look as good as most of you i wood you must put a lot of time to look that good just like to know

noeleena
10-13-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi .. Lori .
As many of us are different . we come with many backgrounds . i m a woman with a male back ground . andro . so its not the looks or voice ... its who i am & to how i am accepted . as a woman that counts .
To lose my family Jos ... our 3 grown up kids of. 30. 34. 35. &. 6 grand kids & with one on the way .in november
YES ......i was prepeared to lose them all . that was / is my cost that i would pay .
As it is i may only lose two . our son of 34 . & his wife & new son . that i have been told . some time ago . if they accept me as a woman then that will be good . his wife has allready said she can not accept me ..given time they may come round . till then ill leave that alone .
For me it was never a ?? of wonting to be a woman . i all ways was . & am . & till i die i will be just that woman with the male back ground . & hey its not that bad . really its good .
There are many who look better than i ever will . & pass in all ways ...yet i have acceptance . as a woman. if not i would not be a member in many womens groups .
Its how you go about things . its what you do in regard to being a part of that group . It takes time . & you have to wont to be a part. get..... involved ...... & have fun . just live as you should . theres no talking about what are you . or why . or what ever its you become one of those you live with work with . & have fun with ....thats a start .
...noeleena...

melissacd
10-13-2009, 06:24 AM
Lori,

Only you can answer that question. In my case, I was very unhappy for a very long time, unhappy to the point that it was seriously affecting my health. If I had not made the decision to start moving in the direction that I have gone (and gone through all of the pain and challenges that that entails) then I would probably not be here today typing this response. Each one of us has to decide what it is that we need to be happy and what we are willing to pay to achieve that. Sometimes the cost of achieving this is very high, but the cost of not doing so can be even higher still.

Melissa