PDA

View Full Version : HeyO!

halfman_halfamazing
10-13-2009, 05:10 AM
Just wanted to update you guys on myself.

I just had a root canal today. I'm due back for filling on Thursday
It is honestly not bad at all! Whatever you've heard about root canals its hardly as bad as a filling especially if you have pain. A little bit of pressing is worth the drilling for awesome relief, which is soon to come.

I'm in no pain just that the temporary filling tastes God awful. So bad that I can't stop eating. Eating makes the taste less noticable. Like when I have a sore throat, eating makes it hurt less.

Anyway. Because of all this tooth rumpus and the fact that I have no more alcohol wipes I missed a shot this week :o :doh:
I know. There was just too much going on.

Also, my computer has a virus so I'll be gone for a few days but I'll try to log on via my PS3.
So, I hope all is well with you guys!
Ttyl I hope!
:hugs:

OH! ALMOST FORGOT!
I wish I could post the pics, but I can't log into my email seeing as the virus could steal credit card info, BUT my fiancee sent my two pics from our date the other night as said I look like John Krasinski.
That is the single greatest thing you can say to me, and I see it! Its there! I'm on cloud nine right now!
And speaking of I found Brief Interviews With Hideous Men on On Demand!!!!!!! I plan to make it my get well soon movie Thursday night/Friday morning!
Ok!
See ya soon, men! Love you!! *clears throat and gives manly hand shakes*

Ze
10-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm glad your tooth issues weren't too terrible. :hugs: