PDA

View Full Version : Taking my next (small) step

Sarah_new
10-13-2009, 06:35 AM
Although my albums contain a number of outdoor pictures these have always been taken at secluded locations where there is no-one else about. Main reason for this are; no wig, not happy with my make-up skills and not confident to mix in femme mode.

However, today I'd thought I'd take a step closer, albeit a small one, to being out en femme.

I had a letter to post and whilst I could have just walked down to the nearest post box and post it en drab I decided to get dressed (still no wig) and drive to a quieter location park up and walk down the street to a mail box.

So here I am fully dressed, business suit style with a woolen hat pulled down and sunglasses. Found a suitable location in a village with a post box on the main street. So I parked up in a side street got out of the car and walked around the corner and down to the post box, posted the letter, carried on walking around the block and back to my car.

Was I seen? Don't know - probably not

How did I feel? Good and nervous in equal amounts and wearing 4.5" platform heels probably wasn't the smartest idea.

Will I do it again? I need to get a wig.

So there is a brief account of my little step forwards. I know compared with some of you girls it wasn't much, but I feel it was quite a challenge, more mentally than physical, but I did it.

Oh, and as usual with my thread, here is a picture of the outfit I was wearing (minus the hat).

carolyn todd
10-15-2009, 03:38 AM
sarah the next step is to get a wig, and go out again.

carolyn xx

Edwina
10-15-2009, 04:33 AM
sarah the next step is to get a wig, and go out again.

carolyn xx

I agree with Carolyn. Get a wig ASAP. Once you see yourself with it on there will be no stopping you. I know, it happened to me.

Edwina

diane51
10-15-2009, 05:09 AM
Good going for sure. The excitement level must have been incredible. As the others have said find a wig that is flattering and comfortable for you. Enjoy!
Diane

PaulaJaneThomas
10-15-2009, 05:47 AM
How did you find the postbox without a head?

Rebecca Jayne
10-15-2009, 06:15 AM
I bet it was exhilarating, wasn't it!

I bet you look Fantastic dear.

Sarah_new
10-15-2009, 07:59 AM
I went for another walk today, dressed differently and in a different quiet village. Reading comments to my original post and thinking about this, I must get a wig sorted. A job for next week I think.

Anyway here's a picture from today's walk.

NV Susan
10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Sarah,
You look so hot in the jean skirt and boots!!!:thumbsup: I think I like wearing my jean skirts more than anything else. Goog luck getting a wig, as someone else said on this thread, after you get one you will wish you never waited so long!!!:)
LOL... Susan

Patty
10-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Love the jean skirt and the boots!!