PDA

View Full Version : Very Excited

ArleneRaquel
10-13-2009, 07:32 AM
My first ever professional makeover is scheduled for Thursday October 29 @ Rori's in Arlington Heights,Il. I can hardly wait. Since the appointment has been conformed I haven't had a wink of sleep. :yippee: :daydreaming:

Nicole Brown
10-13-2009, 07:52 AM
Hi Arlene,

I am so excited for you. I just had one done last Friday and it was exciting. Just one suggestion, make sure that you take a camera with you and take lots of pictures.

Nicole

boardpuppy
10-13-2009, 08:41 AM
Besides the camera, don't forget to ask questions when the SA's so something different that you're not used to, and write it down. You're going to really enjoy yourself.

Hugs,
Alice

Pink Satin Sissy
10-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Oh Sis, we're in the same boat! I'm having mine done on Monday and I am soooo nervous and excited! I can't sleep either!

good luck!

Pink

Jilmac
10-13-2009, 09:09 AM
MsArlene, you won't be dissapointed, I had my first ever makeover when I was at BeAll in May. I had mine done by Lisa who is Rori's daughter/son and I was transformed into the girl of my dreams. For the first time in my life (64 years), I was actually pretty. I'm sure you'll be happy with your new feminine look. I hope you enjoy yourself wherever you go after your feminization.

ArleneRaquel
10-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Thank you gurls for your wonderful suggestions and encouragement. :)