PDA

View Full Version : Out Dressed Calamities

Trinity_cat
07-23-2005, 02:51 PM
You all know the old joke, about the woman coming out of the loo with the back of her skirt tucked inside her knickers?
Has this ever happened to you?

How about dancing the night away when one of your boobs comes flying out onto the dance floor? No?

Well what calamity has happened to you .............:eek:

Jonien
07-23-2005, 03:07 PM
:welcome: Trinity
The only one recently went to work and had to change my t shirt not knowing that my bra staps were showing through till I got home that night

Tristen Cox
07-23-2005, 03:09 PM
You know this actually happened to me once, I was just standing out with fifty of my closest girlfriends all dressed to the nines, when suddenly my boobs exploded! :eek:

Image the look on my face! HOW EMBARASSING!

Jonien
07-23-2005, 04:29 PM
You know this actually happened to me once, I was just standing out with fifty of my closest girlfriends all dressed to the nines, when suddenly my boobs exploded! :eek:

Exploding boobs
bet that left you deflated

Julie
07-23-2005, 04:34 PM
One time I wore a skort like a skirt! The skort is black and I had just bought it. I thought it was a wrap around skirt. So I opened it up and wrapped it around me and fastened the closure just like an ordinary skirt. Then I went out. The next morning when the sun was shining brightly through the skylight in my bathroom. I saw the 'skirt' laying there open and saw the shorts part of it! Ooops! It was then I realized why the 'skirt' gave my rear a bit of shape! :rolleyes:

Julie
07-23-2005, 04:36 PM

Sounds like a scene from Monty Python. "Look! Her boobs exploded!"

Tristen Cox
07-23-2005, 04:42 PM
I was thinking Dr Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine:D See I do know somez thingz

Jenny Beth
07-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Exploding boobs? I laughed so hard my mascara ran. Next time wear an armoured bra and keep the shrapnel to a minimum, no sense letting innocent bystanders get hit with silicone goo!

cdcheryl
07-24-2005, 12:46 AM
boobs exploded!!! next time read the little warning that says do not overinflate. By the way that happened to an old girlfriend of mine I cant remember her name what was it ??? Oh yeah it was DOLLY

Tristen Cox
07-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Ah yes, another successful hijack:D

Trinity_cat
07-24-2005, 03:54 AM
Ah yes, another successful hijack:D

Who is this guy Jack? You say Hi to him a lot, but I can't find him in the members list. He's your imaginery friend Tristen, isn't he. :rolleyes: