PDA

View Full Version : Living as Nicole, days 4 & 5

Nicole Brown
10-13-2009, 12:56 PM
So, to continue my tale of living full time as Nicole, I awoke early on Sunday morning determined to get off to an early start. The outlet center opened at 10 AM and I wanted to get there early. I arrived at about 10:30 and spent almost an hour and a half going from Dress Barn to Lane Bryant to Legg's, Bali and a few jewelry stores and left without buying a thing. What a disappointment.

To make up for this, I drove past my house and picked up my camera, tripod and remote control and headed over to one of the state parks which is located not too far from where I live. I had decided that since the sun was out, and the leaves were turning beautiful shades of red and orange, I would do a little bit of a photo session. I found a nice quite area, parked my car and set off on foot to find some nice locations to take my pictures.

What I didn't count on was that shortly after I arrived, set up and started posing and taking pictures, a large group of people also arrived for a dog show. OK, no problem as they are on the other side of the parking lot, or so I thought. I soon discovered that dogs are not taken for walks in the areas where the dog show takes place. Thus I found myself posing and taking pictures of myself with an audience of about 20 people and their dogs.

Everyone was really nice and one lady asked what I was taking the pictures for, so I made up a little story and told her that I was trying to break into modeling and needed some new pictures to submit to the agencies. I actually wound up taking about 300 pictures, I even took a few sitting on or leaning against my car.

Next I was off to a store that specializes in coats as I needed a new winter coat. I was in luck as I found a beautiful black coat with fur lining and a fur lined hood. I also found a pair of matching gloves. On the way home I decided to stop for dinner rather than have to cook, and then went to the movies, another first for Nicole.

On Monday, day 5 of my journey, I had an appointment with my therapist which had been originally scheduled for an hour but wound up lasting a little over 2 hours, I just couldn't stop talking about my time as Nicole. From there I went to visit a friend of mine who owns a costume shop and that was all kinds of fun. My friend was having difficulties finding part time help for the busy Halloween season, so I offered to help. I spent the rest of Monday and into the evening playing salesgirl and general helper. What a fun time to help people pick out and try on their Halloween costumes. And the pay for services rendered was great also, I was taken out to a late dinner and drinks.

Got home much too late and almost didn't get up for work today. But that is another story which I will include in the final chapter of Living as Nicole.

Nicole

Persephone
10-13-2009, 03:08 PM
So, to continue my tale of living full time as Nicole, I awoke early on Sunday morning determined to get off to an early start. Nicole

Sounds like you had a great time, Nicole!

You may have a tough time going back -- "How ya' gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree?" (by Joe Young and Sam M. Lewis with music by Walter Donaldson, published in 1918 (http://www.firstworldwar.com/audio/howyagonna.htm))

Be careful those first few days as you continue to swing your hips as you walk and have a tendancy to head into the "wrong" restroom!

Rebecca Jayne
10-13-2009, 03:27 PM
More fun I have been waiting to hear about your escapes.
Dogs, park, pictures, cooking I love it.
Enjoy yourself I know you are.