PDA

View Full Version : Human superior

dogadeniz
10-13-2009, 03:02 PM
I really believe that women are better than men mentally in most cases. It is mostly because of their gift of thinking things in great detail. Their sensitivity, empathy skills, their being more protectionist and caring. These are all emotional abilities as we think of it.

Men are more succesful in strength, courage, quick thinking, ingenuity etc. These are far from emotional.

Can you think of a person who has all these abilities. I think LGBT have a mixture of them,

and besides all the strugle for acceptance and survival among society, could they be a human superior.

We all hear from women, "I found the perfect guy but he turned out to be gay" :))

What are your thoughts???

Persephone
10-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Great post! Yes, we are the people who are able to work with a greater number of skills than ordinary men or women. It is up to us to hone those skills and to make them ours.

I love the signature that one of our members uses (sorry, I searched and couldn't find her name), "If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, then crossdressers are the only ones from Earth."

Teri Jean
10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
I want to say you are so right as women are generally better mentally than men. Men in general see life in three catagories; food, sex,sleep/sports (they can be the same). Although they can reason there is no depth to their findings whereas women not only look at the end results but the path to get there. It is like a child playing a piece on the piano and then an accomplished master playing the same piece only in a way that they would in a opera. Women and some men are wired differently and some of those men are here.

Teri

GaleWarning
10-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Women make poor bosses. Men have a greater understanding of people's frailties and are better at creating a safer working environment. They are more forgiving than women.

Women are bitches in the work place. Back stabbing, unkind comments ... that sort of thing.

We who are stuck in the middle do seem to pose a threat to both male and female bosses, because we do have superior skills on both sides of the gender spectrum.

IMHO.

Wen4cd
10-13-2009, 03:53 PM
:lame: :lame: :lame:

Joy Carter
10-13-2009, 03:56 PM
We are both equal when you come down to it, both have positives and negatives. The thread here recently about who works harder, just served to show one side only. Face it, we may not be here had it were not for males, defending the females what nature pits against humans. Both are equal in my eyes.

GaleWarning
10-13-2009, 04:01 PM
:lame: :lame: :lame:

It seems I was wrong ...
:doh:

tricia_uktv
10-13-2009, 04:02 PM
We are all different. We should know that?

Stitch
10-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh for goodness sake.

Women are not superior to men, and men are not superior to women. To suggest so is just foolish. While we all have our strengths and weaknesses I only see equality. Its like talents, a person who is good at art may not be good at singing, but do we look down upon them for that? So men are wired differently, they are just the other side of the coin. I don't see it as a bad thing at all. If well all thought and acted the same the world would be a very awkward place indeed.

It frustrates me to see people complaining about men, while placing women on pedestals. I have a lot of male friends who are nothing less than amazing people and I think its very disrespectful to say they are inferior.

I haven't taken this argument seriously since I was 10 and the playground was rampant with "Girl Power" and "Girls rule and boys drool!"
I don't think gender plays any relevance into superiority at all.

DemonicDaughter
10-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Women make poor bosses. Men have a greater understanding of people's frailties and are better at creating a safer working environment. They are more forgiving than women.

Women are bitches in the work place. Back stabbing, unkind comments ... that sort of thing.

We who are stuck in the middle do seem to pose a threat to both male and female bosses, because we do have superior skills on both sides of the gender spectrum.

IMHO.

And apparently lack tact as well as social graces.

Absurdist
10-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Certainly men and women tend to excel in different things. I just cling to the transhumanist dream that maybe we'll be able to transcend these confines of humanity.

Shelly Preston
10-13-2009, 04:26 PM
We are here for support not to debate who is superior

This thread is done