PDA

View Full Version : How often?

Sarah_GG
10-14-2009, 07:08 AM
How often do you like to dress? And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress? Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?

If you already dress as much as you like, are you happy? Or is there something left that you'd like to achieve whilst in feminine mode?

I realise that the TG spectrum is wide and varied and would appreciate any feedback at all.

Thank you :)

andreana
10-14-2009, 07:15 AM
I dress everyday, no SO to worry about. I only wishthat I could dress as a lady when I go to work instead of drab on the outside. Mind you underneath my jeans and shirt is all girl :)

JoAnne Wheeler
10-14-2009, 07:20 AM
I would love to dress every day, but my life situation does not permit that - if I do not dress on a weekly basis, I "go bad" - I get moody, depressed, irritable - my Spouse has come to notice and tells me that she thinks I need to dress.

I do not want SRS - I could live being able to dress 24/7 and to enjoy my years of repressed femininity - we all feel that we have so little time to make up for years of denial and ability to express our inner selves.

Thats my opinion.

JoAnne Wheeler

Teri Jean
10-14-2009, 07:26 AM
I do dress everyday, it's cold in Minnesota, LOL but in reality I have transitioned to female 24-7 so it isn't a problem. My wife passed a few years ago and my children are adults and do not live with me so the issue that some have in dressing as they like are beyond my life.

Teri

Jocelyn Quivers
10-14-2009, 07:31 AM
I try to dress completely at least once a week which is about all I have time for. My wife is 100% supportive, other responsibilities ie, work usualy limits me to once a week.

If I had more time, I would dress completely every day but in a more simplified manner ex. wearing pants, less make up.

The desire never goes away no matter how much I might want it to. In fact keeps getting stronger.

il.dso
10-14-2009, 07:41 AM
Great questions.
I crossdress 2-3 times per week.
The desire to crossdress has waxed and waned over the years.
However, in the last couple of years, my desire
to crossdress has clearly accelerated to the point that I'd really
love to dress everyday. That's not a realistic option at this point in
my life, due to other realities. So, I really try to enjoy and savor the time I
do get to crossdress.

PretzelGirl
10-14-2009, 07:43 AM
If there were no parameters? I would dress most, if not all the time. I have no problem getting into casual dress, so it would then be easy to be dressed casually most of the time. To me this is also without make-up and the fuss. Then I could dress "up" once a week or whenever I was going out. So something near fulltime would seem easy if you remove all those other "barriers".

Now am I happy with how much I am dressing. Yes. Are there thoughts of expanding? Sure. I am not out and about other than going to more isolated areas. So I certainly see myself changing that. But for me, it will probably be more controlled than just rushing out because I have to do it.

Misty G
10-14-2009, 07:44 AM
I dress every day and every night I usually wear skinny jeans and tee sometimes with an over shirt to work

Miranda09
10-14-2009, 07:46 AM
I dress about 3-5 times per week, depending on my schedule, with dressing on the weekends a must for me. I don't go out much, actually not at all, which fine, for now. Sometimes my desire to dress ebbs, sometimes the desire is so great that I'll dress for the entire day. The feeling is just out of this world! It would be fun to venture out enfemme without the feeling of insecurity, but for the time being, I'm satisfied. :)

vikki2020
10-14-2009, 08:06 AM
If I'm lucky, I can dress once a month, occasionally more often. With no restrictions--- much more I'm sure! Maybe everyday. Seems the more I dress, the more I want to dress!

Georgina
10-14-2009, 08:11 AM
I wear a skirt or dress almost every evening and at week ends. I do, however, have no wish to work en femme.

StaceyJane
10-14-2009, 08:14 AM
I dress at least twice a week. Sometimes if I'm willing to stay up late after work from my night job I will dress on three more days. If I didn't have anyone to worry about I would probably dress full time now.

Jilmac
10-14-2009, 08:25 AM
I am an empty nester with nobody to answer to so I can and do dress almost every day. Some days depending on my mood and time schedule I will dress completely, sans makeup, unless I intend to go out. Other times I might just underdress and go about my daily routine. I also sleep en femme (panties, bra, forms, and nightie) so I consider that as being dressed. My freedom to dress as often as I please happened when my wife passed away and even though I miss her dearly, her passing opened opportunities which couldn't exist when I was married.

Wen4cd
10-14-2009, 08:30 AM
I dress like this maybe weekly to biweekly, in 6-8 hour sessions.

It's not an urge so much as a sacrament, a conscious act of non-denial and grounding, and a reaffirmation of what's vital inside me.

I'm not closeted, I'm cloistered. I could dress daily like this if I wanted to, there's realistically nothing stopping me if that were a goal.

There would be one more thing I would throw into the mix, and I'm working towards it. Not sure how to phrase it, but 'going to annual social events" would be good. I'd like a yearly meetup, a convention of sorts. A place for 'her' to travel to and make merry with friends and their other selves. A festival to revel in, not a stuffy hotel trans event, more like a costume con. I guess an exclusive social life just for her is what she'd like. Plus, 'She' gets creative credit for anything we do.

Karren H
10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
If I had no restrictions.... I'd probably go full time.... For at least a couple weeks.. Until I get tired of all the fuss and muss and get lazy.. Lol. My desire is always there I just don't have the time..

Nicole Brown
10-14-2009, 08:42 AM
I usually fully dress 3-4 times a week. On the days I do dress I usually go out for at least part of the day. I just completed 6 days where I lived as Nicole full time. That meant 6 full days of lingerie, stockings, skirts and blouses or dresses, heels, full makeup, wig, jewelry and of course night gowns.

Based on this experience, I would very happily love to live as Nicole full time if conditions would permit it, unfortunately that is not the case at this time. My first official act as full time Nicole would be to trash all of my male clothing and make room for Nicole's growing wardrobe.

Nicole

Jillt
10-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Dress fully everyday, skirt blouce, when out in male mode all female under. Have been dressing female for as long as I can remember.

sissystephanie
10-14-2009, 08:48 AM
I wear panties every day! If I am not going out on sales calls, I am fully dressed. Since I am a widower and live alone, I can pretty much do as I please. And it does please me to be Stephanie, at least in clothing!!:)

marisa
10-14-2009, 08:54 AM
honestly, i'd likely go full time. but thats not an option at this point. so for now i'm able to deal with the limited dressing time i get.

Ras
10-14-2009, 08:58 AM
I typically dress in some lingerie daily but if no parameters would most likely dress more in both clothes and frequency

Angie G
10-14-2009, 09:00 AM
I dress 5 days a week the weekends are for me wife to have her man about. If I had no parameters you mention I'd most likely go 24/7.:hugs:
Angie

carolinebrookes
10-14-2009, 09:06 AM
I have the opportunity to dress nearly every day but don't always do so. It really all depends upon my mood at the time and whether I want to go to all the fuss that starts with shaving, moisturising etc.....
There is no point in me dressing if I don't do it fully and properly.

I also happen to enjoy a little guy time too and enjoy that side of life fully once again depending on my mood and will.

If I had no parameters stopping me at all, I'd say I'd have a 60/40 split in favour of my man side. I'm greedy and like the best of both worlds! :D

Madison Marie
10-14-2009, 09:08 AM
I get about 2hrs a day and once i get dressed I would never get out of it until I wanted to put some other girl things.If there was no one around I would go 24/7.It's just to much fun to see how good I can make myself look.

Kathi Lake
10-14-2009, 09:13 AM
While I do enjoy dressing, let's face it. I'm a guy. I'm basically lazy. :) As a woman, you know what goes into this. It's not easy.

I tend to dress and go out in varying frequencies - about once a week to once every few months. Yes it does wax and wane - whether due to stress, hormones, or even getting the latest White House/Black Market catalog. :)

Kathi

Darylin
10-14-2009, 09:26 AM
If given the opportunity, I would prbably be totally dressed all the time. Right now, being married and a father, I can't, too bad. My wife knows and is very accepting. When I ask if I can go out dressed in say fem shorts and top (no bra), she'll say do what I want, it looks ok or if we may run into someone who may not be as accepting or understanding, she'll just say maybe I'd better cahnge into something a little more masc.

bobi jean
10-14-2009, 10:03 AM
I am one of the luckier ones. I am able to dress nearly every day while I am working. Not always, but close to 99% of the time AT WORK. Very VERY little at home, once in a great while I will put on a pair of heels in the morning before the wife gets up and she will catch me. She is not accepting but does tolerate it as long as she doesn't see it. She does know that I dress at work and she knows I enjoy dressing and she knows that I would like to dress at home.
how much would I dress if I had no parameters?? full time.
does it wax and wane, or is it permanent? I believe it is here to stay and I am going to enjoy it every possible minute for as long as possible, it is permanent I think.
this pic is of this morning, not a very good one but it is from the security cams and I dont have a lot to choose from yet today. it is now 8 am (san diego ca.) and the pic was take at about 7:45 or so. I would dress like this (and this is about as casual as I get) all the time without parameters.

bobi jean
10-14-2009, 10:45 AM
AM I SORRY? OFTEN ENOUGH ON HERE. I hit the wrong button again and the pic didn't load. SO please allow me to try again, I' get it right eventually.99434
I'll try to add some recent pics to my albums pretty soon, please stop by, and feel free to comment on any of them via a PM if you like, and that goes for everyone else too, especially for makeup advice. been working on it lately.I'm getting better but, I know I can look better but am at a lose how to achieve what I am looking for.

Zoiq
10-14-2009, 10:52 AM
Mostly I only dress when the urge is strong, but sometimes when I just have nothing to do but laze around the home.

I will say I wear a nighty to bed though.

Taylor186
10-14-2009, 10:53 AM
I could easily dress fully three or four times a month without suffering much ire from my supportive wife. But, normally, I only dress fully once every three or four months.

Aska
10-14-2009, 11:00 AM
I wear my unmentionables every day even though i have to dress profesional every day. Just makes me feel good

PaulaJaneThomas
10-14-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm lucky to be able to present as female as often as I want outside of work (no T&S to worry about). I find that how much I actually do so varies from virtually full-time to one or two evenings a week.

sabrina mercedes
10-14-2009, 11:38 AM
How often do I dress? Now, 3-4 times a week for 6-8 hours a day.
Because of SO, work and obligations, my en femme time is limited to this window.
How often would I dress? All day, everyday. Now that doesn't mean what you think. I enjoy being a man. Nothing better then to be with a beautiful woman as a man, because of the things written above, I have windows of obligations that require me to be a man.
Am I happy? Happiness is a state of mind, not emotion or circumstances,
success of failure, therefore, yes, I am happy. My happiness is all arond me.
My family, wife, work, Sabrina, all bring happiness.
:):kiss:

tinalynn
10-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Fortunately, my wife allows me to dress whenever I want. So I'll put on everything but wig and makeup a couple of times a week. It ebbs and flows based on how tired I am after work and whether I think she's getting tired of it. While she does accept and tolerate, she has limits that I'll respect (and try to expand :) ). Before I met her I was living alone and could do as I pleased. Again, it ebbed and flowed, so I really haven't noticed a difference once she became accepting of it.

Would I dress full time? No... I have too many interests as a guy - hunting/fishing/sports, etc. Not that I couldn't do any of that as a girl, but I like my guy things every bit as much as my girl things. As it is, I can rebuild the carburetors on my outboard motor and move dirt with my tractor during the day, then come in, shower, and wear a frilly dress and high heels all night. Why would I change that?

Frédérique
10-14-2009, 12:19 PM
How often do you like to dress? And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress? Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?

I always dress when I work in my studio. Wearing my precious female garments allows me to work for hours in total comfort – I always feel wonderful, so it’s only natural that I do that as often as I can. Other than making artwork, I try to dress as much as possible, seeking out opportunities to fit in a little crossdressing here and there. If I could, I would dress up all the time, as long as I’m rested and not stressed-out. Fatigue wanes my desire to dress, but if I make the effort the fatigue disappears like magic…:thinking:

If you already dress as much as you like, are you happy? Or is there something left that you'd like to achieve whilst in feminine mode?

I’d like to go out all the time dressed, but that place only exists in my dreams (and I go out dressed in my lucid dreams, BTW). Other than that, I’m happy – I do what I can…:)

Farrah
10-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Wow!! I sometimes wonder that.....Where would I be today if I did not have the restraints that I have? I dont dress nearly as much as I would like. I only get to dress when I take off work and everyone else is out of the house. However, I dont take off often. I also dont travel much. So, when I dress which is usually about 4 to 6 hours which passes by so quickly, i cherish every moment. I would love to dress daily. Like some of the other girls said, i would take dressing casually as long as I get one or two days to get dolled up.

ArleneRaquel
10-14-2009, 01:01 PM
I am usually enfemme 24/7 & love it. B ut every once in a while i spend a day or two in drab, problably because I'm lazy & I dont want the bother of putting on makeup. I know I could be totally enfemme & not wear makeup, but that proposition isnt appealling to me. As I age my desire to dress enfemme has increased by leaps & bounds. :battingeyelashes:

DonnaT
10-14-2009, 01:03 PM
How often do you like to dress? And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress?
I rarely dress fully enfemme. When I go out dressed, it is usually fully enfemme, but not always. I was going out nearly once a month but constrained myself for reasons of a need to motivate myself to lose weight.

If all parameters were removed, I'd probably dress nearly every day. but not fully enfemme. Too much trouble. I'd be happy simply wearing a skirt.

As it is, I dress partially every day, and night.

Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?
It's a permanent urge that can be strong or weak at various times. Nothing in particular to change the strength of the urge. Just happens.

AllieSF
10-14-2009, 01:12 PM
My dressing revolves around opportunities to go out with others. At home I have some of the common restrictions of others and thus do not dress around home unless the rare opportunity and desire coincide. No Restrictions - I would dress much more around the house with minimal makeup, and would go out more (I now go out 1-2 times per week), and probably even more by myself. I still like my male side and do not want to trade that in for this newer model just yet!

Stephanie Michelle
10-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Since my recent divorce I am living alone. I have been dressing up almost every night and even some days. right know I didn't have any work this morning and put nails on last night. I have done some stuff around the house. I wish I could go 24/7. Not going to happen in this lifetime. I am ok with that. Would like to start going out. I'm slowly working on that.

Stephanie Michelle

Sarah Doepner
10-14-2009, 02:42 PM
My wife understands, to a point, and expects me to dress occasionally. Right now I dress from head to toe with makeup and nails a couple times a month maybe. Usually I can't get started until later in the evening when we know there will be little or no chance of visitors. In the morning I'll dress again if I had left my nails done. If I fully dress more often than this she starts to ask questions that she really doesn't want answers for.

In between those times I'll partially dress for an hour or two, usually without makeup or doing my nails once or twice, but the desire to do it right is there most of the time. I'm looking at the things my wife has on the calendar right now and I know I'm not getting a chance for several days. Like some of the others, I eventually get just a little grouchy if I don't get the time in.

I guess that if I had no restrictions I would probably dress 24/7 for a few days and then back off. I've done this out of town in the past and I eventually need to back off from shaving as much as anything else. It would be different at home with more options and possibly a chance to go easier on the shaving if I didn't want to go out that day. But It would be interesting to see what I would do in that environment because I just can't imagine it ever happening for me.

elaine_kt8
10-14-2009, 03:05 PM
I dress about once per month - mainly for evenings out to clubs or restaurants with friends. (Or perhaps i should say I go out once per month, mainly to have the opportunity to dress.) I would like this to be more often, but our "house rules" are that i don't dress with other family members around which means there is seldom any chance to dress properly at home (only once in the last 12 months:sad:). Without restrictions I would dress more frequently, and go out dressed more often too. Would I dress 24/7? Probably not - though I would like the opportunity to test this:battingeyelashes:.

carhill2mn
10-14-2009, 03:57 PM
I am en femme unless my male self is expected to appear. I am always happier when en femme.

Terri Andrews
10-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Like others I would love to go 24/7 but can`t so I am usually dressed and out 3 or 4 days a week .But ,when on vacations spend most of the time as Terri .

Braceletlover
10-14-2009, 06:39 PM
At least weekly - just find it hard to do in nicer weather - more time in the winter months while hibernating!

Karen__Starr
10-14-2009, 08:33 PM
When not a work I am a woman, out with friends, shopping or simply relaxing at home. I had to do three days last month not dressing and it was so wrong being suck as a guy, could not sleep at night either. I really can not wait to transition so I never have to be a guy anymore.

Rebecca Jayne
10-14-2009, 09:55 PM
For the last few weeks it has been 24/7, varying degrees. Any combo of bra & panties to full complimented outfit. A lot depends on my jobs and duties.

MissyW
10-14-2009, 10:55 PM
I dress 2 to 4 times a week which is pretty much a good amount for me. The desire always seems to be with me and I have achieved what I wanted en fem.

Daphne Renee
10-14-2009, 11:34 PM
I dont dress very often. I dont really have time to. Once a month or so maybe. If I could do it just whenever I like I would probably do it nearly every day. The urge to dress is certainly stronger sometimes.

ginafaye
10-15-2009, 12:12 AM
i dress for bed almost daily,my wife is very suportive,if no restrictions i would dress 80% of the time

Parker0429
10-15-2009, 12:20 AM
I work out of my house. As soon as my wife leaves for work, I start getting ready to dress. I make sure I'm closely shaved (Face, chest and arms, and legs), and I lay out what I'm going to wear for the day. I love skirts. Just above the knee pencil skirts with side or back zipper. No stretchy waist bands. Pantyhose, slip, waist cincher, forms and bra, heels. 20-25 minutes to do my makeup. I do this almost every weekday, M-F. I would stay dressed if I could. Always.

Sarah_GG
10-15-2009, 03:43 AM
Thank you everyone for your responses.

It does seem, overwhelmingly, that the majority of you would dress 24/7 if you had the opportunity.

Interesting as well that the desire to dress seems to increase with age.

My SO doesn't get too many opportunities, probably a couple of times a month due to work, kids etc. Given the right circumstances would probably want to dress a couple of times a week, preferably two days in a row, but couldn't be bothered beyond that, especially as it's pretty much a house-bound activity.

Thank you :love:

allisonrn06
10-15-2009, 04:21 AM
if it weren't for an occasional un-announced visitor, I'd probably dress every day, at least partially. Its difficult to take the time to dress when i know someone may pop over without seeing if it's ok first.

Edwina
10-15-2009, 04:24 AM
Not counting under dressing, probably three to four times a month. If I could, it would probably be at least three times a week.
Now that I have my new dress, see avatar, I am resolved that I am going out (haven't been in quit a while) on the first warm day when I am alone :)

:love:

Edwina

DaisyG
10-15-2009, 05:08 AM
Living alone but working 40 hr weeks, I'm drab during the day but have plenty of opportunity to dress every evening and weekend, and I do. However, the occasional unannounced visitor situation being what it is, I'm only fully dressed certain (late and/or very early) hours.

After over 60 years of CDing, it isn't really important to me that every time I dress, I do it as if I was going out to dinner. I just need to stay in touch with my feminine side - avoid anything drab, above all else.

I always sleep in a pretty nightie and panties Then when I get up in the morning, I usually put on a nondescript housedress or a simple skirt and top, add thigh-highs and heels. No makeup now. I do some housework, laundry, get breakfast, etc. If its a workday, (sadly) I change, and off to the office. Any other day, I'm likely to stay with my utilitarian dress for hours more. Maybe it's not fancy, but it's all girl and feels "right" to me, which is what counts.

Dressed this simple way, and keeping a shirt and pants close at hand, I have resolved the visitor problem by becomming a quick-change artist. I can swap housedress and heels for shirt and pants in less than a minute.

Daisy

Leasa Wells
10-15-2009, 05:11 AM
I always wonder why I dont dress up more as I have lived alone most of my life. Just recently I have started to wear nightgowns every night and notice I am more relaxed. Having been on this board for a while now and reading all the adventures I find myself hoping to take the next step and venture out. To do this I have starting to find clothing that really fits and looks better on me. My work doesnt let me underdress and is outdoors, once the summer season is over I want to really try to dress at least 2-3 day, I hope the courage comes with that.

Lisa

terry29
10-15-2009, 05:19 AM
I only dress a couple of times a month,... but if I didn't have to worry about work or family reaction,... I'd dress everyday.... even it it was just wearing lingerie around the house after work,.... cant really do that with three kids running around the house now..

dawn-sussex
10-15-2009, 05:32 AM
I probably under-dress two to three times a week, but fully dress perhaps twice per month if I'm lucky, due to my wife being unhappy with seeing me dressed (although she knows, does not like it!). If she was ok with it probably twice per week and a nightie every night!:)

Gisele
10-15-2009, 05:41 AM

I love to dress every moment I get. I do have a supportive woman so my parmeters are wide open. My urge to dress is all of the time so I would say it's permanent for me.

I am happy for now. I do one day want to have breast implants. I also would like to find my fem voice more. I am getting away from a wig as I have not cut my hair for 1 year as of this month.

I realise that the TG spectrum is wide and varied and would appreciate any feedback at all.

You are right it is wide and varied!

Your welcome:)

Raychel
10-15-2009, 05:51 AM
I am pretty happy were I am at with my dressing now, Usually about once a week. But if there were no restrictions I would probably dress every night.

DAVIDA
10-15-2009, 06:21 AM
Hi Sarah!
My wife, Jean, is the one who helped me to finally accept the fact that I am who I am by no fault of my own. I guess that means that I am no longer "embarrassed" by what I am.
Yes, I have an accepting SO!
I have been out dressed, but it has been a couple of years. But, if I am at home, I have female clothing on. I would be one to go full time dressed if it were possible.
I do most things here at home, even outside, dressed. My neighbors have seen me too. Now let me say that I don't have the need to wear makeup or wig while wearing the clothes. I seldom use either.
Just the other day, I tuned up my truck and changed the oil while wearing a denim skort, pink Tshirt with forms, and pink flip flops.
I have pretty much come to the conclusion that it is a permanent situation.

BTW, I do not consider my dressing as a hobby.

Jonianne
10-15-2009, 06:34 AM
I go out dressed maybe 4 or 5 times a year. I guess I would like to do that a little more, although not much more. If I had no constraints, I would like to add going to the company Christmas party and some other dressy occasions like that. For me it is a bit of a chore to dress fully so I don't particually want to do that all that often (although I enjoy it when I do). I keep my femme self satisfied by having my hair long and wearing lots of colorful shirts and turtle necks in the fall and winter for my daily cloths.

My wife doesn't mind if I dress at home, but I rarely do, maybe once every 3 or 4 months.

Laura_Stephens
10-15-2009, 06:42 AM
Given no issues such as work, family, etc., I would dress 24x7.

ArleneRaquel
10-15-2009, 06:45 AM
IMHO gurlz who dress enfemme 24/7 have more fun.
Arlene Marie McCarthy Prouldy a Gurl 24/7 :battingeyelashes:

serinalynn
10-15-2009, 07:25 AM

I dress to some extent every day bra panty nylon stocking everyday plus jeans and a ladies tee shssirt style every day. I think women are now a days women are wearing pants more than skirts and dresses. every time I go out I check out what the ladies I see are wearing and the trend seem to be toward pants.
iI would like to be aaable to dress more and possibly if I were in my early 20 and not my early 60 I would have gotten more Into cding than I am. I love shopping for womens clothung and love trying the clothes in the stsore before I buy. There are areas of cding I have not exploredsnd moddddddt likely won't now.

Amanduhrob
10-15-2009, 07:40 AM
I guess that would depend on how you define "dress". I wear panties every day, but only completely dress with clothes, heels, makeup, breast forms, & nails. 4 or 5 times a year.

I don't go out dressed, I'm a stay at home Dragster;) My wife is fine with my dressing, as long as it's not every day.

carrie-ann
10-15-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm 24/7 already I love it. The only thing I wish is that I would have started when I was 12/13.

Vicky Peters
10-16-2009, 11:53 AM
I try to dress at least once a week less makeup. That will be my next adventure. Underdress 2 to 3 time week

Viv
10-16-2009, 02:34 PM
I get dressed fully 3-4 times a year if I'm lucky. However, I offset the lack of time to be "me" by doing daily things such as wearing underthings, "manscaping" my eyebrows and body (legs included), and wearing nice soft female knee-high trouser socks under my drab cloths for work.

Would I go 24/7? Hmm-still exploring that option.

sherri52
10-16-2009, 02:37 PM
I dress as often as I like (daily). I'm happy except that I would like to have a wife to share our lives with forever. Excepting wife.

CamilleLeon
10-16-2009, 03:22 PM
I probably wouldn't dress 24/7 or even every day. I think that it would lose the thrill and just become putting on clothes. As it is, I don't even do it weekly altho I would like to dress more often

azcdinhose
10-16-2009, 04:03 PM
I dress once a week and would probably dress a little more often if I could, married with teenagers in the house. I enjoy the feeling and actually am more comfortable in pantyhose and a dress. I also enjoy being a man, so I probably wouldn't go 24/7. The majority of the time I wear pantyhose and slips or lingere to bed, but I don't consider that dressing since I'm not all made up.

Lorileah
10-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Like GG's I do wear the spectrum. If I feel the desire for a full dress and make up and wig, I do it. Usually I change into a skirt and top at night (my version of sweats and Uggs...who invented those anyway?). Many of the clothes I wear daily are female cuts of men's clothing. My shoes are women's (Men's are so clunky you can crush beer cans) and some shirts and even on occasion bottoms like shorts or slacks.

HollyStorm
10-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Right now I dress 3-4 times a week full with wig and makeup. I keep myself shaved everyday and wear woman's undergarments most of the time. I'm newly single so after work I usually get home and throw on something silky.

I would like to dress more or even go full-time. It would be easier if I wasn't so tall as I'm somewhat androgenous even in male guise anyway.

jazmine
10-16-2009, 11:56 PM
All the things I enjoy have cycles. 3 or 4 months I may have tunnel vision on my Dodge Challenger restoration. A couple months here or there, I maybe totally engrossed in one of my arcade game restorations. Then I might get wrapped up in my guitar playing, oil painting, or R/C car hobbie. When I get into one of my cycles...that's ALL I do and think about. Right now I'm currently in my "woman" mode. I can't get enough of it. If I could, I'd probably spend 23 to 24 hours a day as Jasmine.

PatriciaT
10-17-2009, 10:09 AM
I dress every weekend, national holidays, days off from work, 1-2 evenings after work.

I would like to dress full time.

I become very nervous when I cannot dress for some reason. I then miss it very much.

I still am not 100% sure as to why I dress, but do get very unhappy when I don't.

Dressing is a part of me, it liberates me from the male clothes I dislike, find uncomfortable, and ugly. I find being en femme simply more comfortable, normal, and natural, like I belong this way.

Rachel Morley
10-17-2009, 12:45 PM
How often do you like to dress?I find the more I dress, the more I want to dress. I dress fully about twice a week but I always dress fairly femininely for a guy all the time so that makes up for it.

And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress?If I didn't have to go to work, I think I would be either full time or almost full time.

Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?Sometimes I'll have an opportunity to dress fully at home and I don't take it. I'll be in "in-betweeny mode" instead but that's only because I don't want to spend an hour getting ready before I settle down to watch a movie (or whatever it might be).

If you already dress as much as you like, are you happy? Or is there something left that you'd like to achieve whilst in feminine mode?I'm very happy :) I think I'd like to go out more dressed "just living my life" i.e. doing all the normal regular everyday things I do (except work), but "as a girl". At the moment, most of my times dressed are because I'm going somewhere - you know, a TG event, TG social, fun party, etc, etc.

Brenda Freeman
10-17-2009, 03:38 PM
If I could get ready and stay at home, I would dress completely once or twice a week and wear some feminine clothing maybe more often,
I am able to dress up about every other month and go out, probably could do more but hard to get dressed at home, though I wear panties every day so something feminine, I am okay with the level I am at though someday I hope I can dress up and enjoy being at home. every one should have a goal!!!

Claire Cook
10-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Normally I wake up and am dressed by 5AM. Do some chores, make coffee, then do my femme workout (Denise Austin cd's). That it's drab. I certainly would go 24/7 ... and since the wife is away this weekend, I am doing it!

lemonlover
10-17-2009, 06:30 PM
=)
Ooh, a world of liberty. I guess if i had the freedom i would dress whenever i feel like it xD I like the clothes designated by society to both the sexes, so that kinf of makes me a halfCD? The thing is i would probably dress half and half =)

but, nice question i really liked it.

Kristen Kelly
10-17-2009, 06:42 PM
I try to get out dressed with makeup 2-3 times a week, even if its out to do grocery shopping. Weekends are Kristen's time, shopping and out to dinner with the girls. The rest of the time its women's jeans, gender neutral shoes, tops, small hoop earrings and my own blonde shoulder length highlighted hair. My mannerissms are feminine and I'm missed and maamed often. If I knew I would keep my job for it is very good $$$ I would think about going fulltime, till then life is good.

AmandaM
10-17-2009, 09:26 PM

I dress about 1-3 times a week, but completely maybe 1-2 a month. I would dress completely probably everyday if I could. The urge does wax and wane. Sometimes, I feel the need to dress everyday. Sometimes, the feeling goes away but only for a day or two. Dressing feels good, and gives me some inner peace, but I wouldn't call myself happy. To be happy, I think I'd like to take it a step further, shave my legs, use skin care products, do fem things more. I think if I could be a woman, or at least dress like one everyday, it would be better for me. As I am married with children, I can't do all the fru-fru stuff all the time.

Edit: I second the motion that sometimes it feels like too much work. But, if I was more fem in other ways, such as shaving my legs, or even body modification, maybe a skirt and top would be enough to get me to my inner peace.

Jenniferpl
10-17-2009, 09:33 PM
I underdress 24/7. excluding that, Jennifer comes out a few time a months. If I had more time, would probably go full time.

5150 Girl
10-17-2009, 09:53 PM
24-7-365
If I could take a pill and wake up in the morning a real woman, (forever) I would.

sometimes_miss
10-19-2009, 01:12 PM
How often? To some degree or another, daily.

Jaclyn NM
10-19-2009, 02:22 PM
I like to dress whenever I can, so in other words, I would dress all of the time if I were able. I have thought about this often over the years, and I've decided that if I could, I would always dress female, even though I don't want to transition into one. In other words, I want to be a male but dress and look female full time. Does this make any sense? Oh well, whether it does or doesn't, that's who I am!

crusadergirl
10-19-2009, 02:54 PM
For me is once a week if that. I don't have the desire to dress all the time which is weird. It hit me hard this month the desire has been strong so i have dressed up a lot.

tricia_uktv
10-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Simple. For now whenever I get the chance and I'm working on my life so I will always have the chance!

Sedona
10-19-2009, 03:23 PM
If it were a different world, and there were no restrictions or anti-CD sentiment, I'd probably fully dress maybe 20 percent of the time, part way (maybe just a skirt and/or cute top) 30% of the time, and in drab mode the other half. I still like wearing my comfy guy clothes.

Right now, I underdress (usually just panties) five days a week, and dress fully during a couple of weeklong house-bound vacationtime stints every six months to a year. Otherwise, I put a skirt on every couple of weeks around the house.

Cary
10-19-2009, 08:36 PM
The only times I'm not dressed are when I have company or when I have to leave the house. It's so relexing being dressed, I wish I could just walk out the door sometimes. If this was a different world or I were a stronger person, I would love to go out into the world dressed from the neck down as much as I wanted to(not into wigs and makeup at this time). I wouldn't dress 100% of the time, but I would like to have a choice without the risks.

MaryAnn40c
10-19-2009, 08:41 PM
If I did not have anyone(wife,kids....) I would dress everyday.

Maddie22
10-19-2009, 09:40 PM
24-7-365
If I could take a pill and wake up in the morning a real woman, (forever) I would.

Couldn't agree with you more!!!
But seeing how that pill has yet to be invented yet, if I had no other restrictions, I would go ahead with SRS right now!!!

sleeplessone4u
10-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Wish I could dress more often, but the job doesn't allow that freedom. So, right now, I dress mainly in the evenings a couple times a week. If the pill was invented... I'd take it right now and not worry about this mess any longer. :-)

Marcia Blue
10-20-2009, 12:58 AM
I dress when time and desire allow. Maybe 3-4 times a year I fully dress. I underdress or sleep in fem several times a week. I have been leaving my toe nails painted for the last few weeks and just love it.