PDA

View Full Version : Me in 4 suits

Jesse69
07-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Here's me in 4 nice womens suits. My fetish is womens suits and I think I have 30 of them.

PS 8-6 is a Petite Sophisticate suit I got from Salvation Army for $7.
Maggie 8-6 is a Maggie London suit I got from ebay - about $31 it is mixed with a pleated skirt I got for $6 from Village. They match colors!
2-4 Petite Sophisticate is the smallest sized suit I can wear! I got this suit from Goodwill for $7.
Fuschia Casual Corner 8 reduced.jpeg is a suit I got on sale at Casual Corner for $99.

I don't know which is my favorite suit though. The numbers are the dress sizes of my suits.

Jesse69
07-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Here's a backside pic of me in those suits.

SuzyZahn
07-23-2005, 06:41 PM
cute face

Jesse69
07-23-2005, 06:54 PM
cute face

But I blurred my face - too shy to show it! I took some of these pics just now, and I'm still wearing a dress!

umbrellagirl GG
07-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Wow! We need to go shopping together!! Those are terrific bargains. I have to wear suits all the time for work, and I always need more suits. It's a pain in the ass to have to wear a suit 5 days a week and to actually have some variety in your wardrobe too. You have great taste in suits and are able to find a bargain! (and those suits look great on you too!) Too bad you're not in Seattle. :(

Jesse69
07-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Wow! We need to go shopping together!! Those are terrific bargains. I have to wear suits all the time for work, and I always need more suits. It's a pain in the ass to have to wear a suit 5 days a week and to actually have some variety in your wardrobe too. You have great taste in suits and are able to find a bargain! (and those suits look great on you too!) Too bad you're not in Seattle. :(

Gee Melody - you're so lucky to be a real woman who can enjoy wearing beautiful career suits to work! I love it when I see beautiful women wearing career suits. I'd love to see you in your 4 best skirt suits! You make me envy you!

But it would take me a long time to post a thread of me in all of my suits. I think I have 30 of them, but there are about 5 of them I don't like. I must of bought them on ebay and then they didn't turn out to be what I expected.

The good thing about my size is that if I get a girlfriend maybe she can wear my suits! I'm mostly a size 6 or 8 now, but I can wear some size 2's & 4's.

Thanks for the feedback, it makes this thread so much more interesting. Oh, and for other suit lovers out there - it would be nice if you post yourself in your nice suits on another thread. I love seeing suits!

I don't know what suits are my favorites. I just posted my smaller sized suits because I like their fit better. I also have a lot of size 10 & 12 suits too, but I got those when I was 162 lbs. I'm now 145 lbs.

uknowhoo
07-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Way to go Jesse, you look fab in those suits. I don't have any suits myself, tho I'll be keeping an eye out now ( I love Goodwill too). I particularly liked the white one. I expect I'd've liked the pics better if you had shoes and/or a face. I can't talk tho.. I haven't posted my mug yet either. Have fum w/ it. Hugs, Tammi

Sharon
07-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Very nice, Jesse! I like your taste in suits and look forward to many more photos in the future. :)

Angela Burke
07-24-2005, 05:03 AM
Jesse,

You look great, but i think pair of black heels would just complete your outfit.

Like you I love skirt suits, so smart to look at and great to wear.

You're fortunate to have so many.

Love Angela xx

Clare
07-24-2005, 08:02 AM
When i get a digital camera, i'll post some images of me in a selection of suits. I actually prefer a whole range of colour shades too - like greens, dark to light reds, mellow yellows, etc...

I hope you can stand the wait!

Christine.

Jesse69
07-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Ok everyone, thanks for the replies. I'll blur my face a little less in future photos and I'll wear shoes. I'd love to see other people in beautiful suits and how much they cost and what brands they are.

My suit brands range from Petite Sophisticate, Casual Corner, Kasper ASL, Maggie London, Danny & Nicole, En Avance, Nordstrom's Preview, Jones New York, Suits Me, Lew Magram, Garfield & Marks, Le Suit, Liz Clairborne, Talbots, Oleg Cassini, Ann Freedberg, Smooth Studio, Ann Kirk, and then some less known brands. I don't think I have a Tahari or St. John suit yet, but I don't care - I just care if the suit looks nice.

I guess I got most of my suits from ebay and thrift stores. I do try to shop brand new from stores but sometimes the suits are too expensive (like $189) or sometimes they just aren't that nice.

emmicd
07-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Very nice selection of professional womens suits. You have great taste! You could make a career change as a shopping consultant to both crossdressers and real GGs!

Emmi