PDA

View Full Version : how to cook a frog

ginafaye
10-15-2009, 12:32 AM
its been said if you drop a frog in a pan of hot water he will jump out right away. But if you put him in a pan of cold water and slowly raise the heat he will just stay there untill its too late. Sometimes it starts with wear my panties to work ,you will think abot me all day long. its really cold out today try my hose,they will really keep your legs warm. We dont need more blankets to keep warm ,just sleep in my nitie.and before you know it, lets go to the costume party, aw come on its just a bra and a dress,maybee a wig and a little makeup to. I guess i am just ahappy coked frog :hugs :)

kellycan27
10-15-2009, 12:55 AM
Why would you cook a whole frog? :heehee:

Aeva
10-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Why would you boil the poor thing alive??? :sad: :sad: :sad:

ReineD
10-15-2009, 01:15 AM
We just used to chop his legs off and cook those! Yum,

ginafaye
10-15-2009, 01:24 AM
its just a simple little story of how my wife got me to explore my femine side and now im so happy i discovered the real me

Sarah Doepner
10-15-2009, 01:37 AM
I know what you are getting at Gina. I started off just trying one article of clothing and being so afraid that I would be caught or it was so wrong. But slowly over the years I've gone farther and farther into this exploration of gender. Even though I've come a long way I know there is a very long way that I can still go. Fortunately, it looks like a pleasure trip all the way.

There is no reason to be ashamed of making small steps on this journey of self discovery, just move at the speed you are comfortable with and all will be good.

Ann Thomas
10-15-2009, 01:37 AM
Aww how totally cute! Love it!

Hugs, Ann

Phyliss
10-15-2009, 03:09 AM
its been said if you drop a frog in a pan of hot water he will jump out right away. But if you put him in a pan of cold water and slowly raise the heat he will just stay there untill its too late. ... I guess i am just ahappy coked frog :hugs :)

And I love it. Although I've found myself in Hot Water at times for my dressing. Especially when the store charge bills come due and I realize just how much I spent the past month :eek:

We just used to chop his legs off and cook those! Yum,

Where do you get wheelchairs that small?

Quote from the first Muppet Movie,... "All those poor frogs on crutches"

Karren H
10-15-2009, 06:27 AM
Ikkkk. At first I thought I loged onto the perverted cooking channel.com? I'm not seeing the analogy...

tinalynn
10-15-2009, 06:45 AM
I agree with Reine - frog legs = yummy!!

Seriously, though, the analogy was very good and straight to the point. I might use it someday!

Phyliss
10-15-2009, 07:19 AM
Ikkkk. ... I'm not seeing the analogy...

Frogs are cold blooded creatures and will adjust their body temp to the surroundings. Too much of a change , cold to hot and the frog will react by jumping out of the pot. A slow temp increase won't be noticed until, ... too late.

CDing is similar, first it's the undies, then stockings, then a skirt, then, ... well, you get the idea. Not many of us first started full out dressing, perhaps there are some but mostly it's a gradual process, until, too late we're going out having fun

carrie-ann
10-15-2009, 08:02 AM
I love your thought on cding thats so true.

Joanne f
10-15-2009, 08:03 AM
I thought you would have to Croquet them :lol:

jennifer easton
10-15-2009, 09:30 AM
I got your analogy right off, interesting comparison, hey there's a niche unfilled! wheelchairs for frogs, any one want in on the ground floor? That was a good one Joanne!!!! LOLOL HAHAHAHEHE!!

docrobbysherry
10-15-2009, 09:41 AM
When I think of all of u that dress 24/7, I find I'm GREEN with envy!:straightface:

But, if I EVER get caught, I'll be COOKED for sure!:sad:

On the other hand, I'll probably keep CDing until I CROAK!:doh:

I better leave now. I'm feeling kind of JUMPY! I'll probably get in HOT WATER if I stick around!:devil:

Wen4cd
10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
"Frog's legs. I can never order them. I keep wondering- What did they do with the rest of the frog? What do they do? Do they give them little dollies and send them back out onto the street to beg? You know? Try to return them to a normal life? The trouble is, the "Dollies for Froggies" program is underfunded." - Geroge Carlin

Teri Jean
10-15-2009, 09:50 AM
Gina, I think your anology was right on. It is like baby steps and as you get more comfortable you add something else. Good for you and to your wife she must be acepting to help so much. Hugs to you both.

Teri

mklinden2010
10-15-2009, 10:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

An over-used analogy/myth to incorrectly account for behavior.

Here's the plain truth:

You tried it. You liked it. You did it some more.

And, here YOU are.

Someone else would have stopped at stage one, two, or three and would now be doing something else.

Ad hoc reasoning is faulty reasoning.

If YOU like CDing, you like it because YOU liked it - at most every stage - and still do.

Eleanor M
10-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Tell it like it is girl. :)

Paula Siemen
10-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Why would you cook a whole frog? :heehee:

To get to the other side!!!

BLUE ORCHID
10-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Is it just me or is it getting HOT in here???
.................................................. .thanks.........ORCHID

Karen C
10-15-2009, 09:17 PM
sauted frogs legs withe a little tomato concassee and white wine and garlic . omg that could be very nice tonight maby finished with a order of brased veal shanks and garlic roasted mashed potatoes with some sauted summer squash . and finished with chololate moose bombs . and a double B&B chilled neet . Wow all I need is someone to share that with and I would have a nice dinner .

jennifer easton
10-15-2009, 10:53 PM
and some fava beans and a nice Canute!!! sweet

trannie T
10-15-2009, 10:53 PM
My dressing could be compared to Frog Soup.

Tina B.
10-15-2009, 11:28 PM
But does it taste like Chicken?
Tina

Diane Smith
10-15-2009, 11:56 PM
You should never cook a frog. Many of them are enchanted princes.

- Diane

ReineD
10-16-2009, 12:20 AM
its just a simple little story of how my wife got me to explore my femine side and now im so happy i discovered the real me

Gina, your story is very nice. :) I was just pulling your leg. (oops ... did it again!) :hugs: :D

ginafaye
10-16-2009, 12:40 AM
thanks for all your great coments,........rivet ..........rivet

veronicagirl
10-16-2009, 03:55 PM
I bartend on friday nights. (extra $$ is always nice) I usually wear gal's jeans, (tonight's is LEI), black panties under, gal's socks, gal's cheerleader sneakers, and a gal's polo shirt that actually buttons the "wrong" way. I'm comfy, kinda giggle to myself now and then, and enjoy. Nobody has noticed or said anything. ......I do leave my purse out in my car.