PDA

View Full Version : Role play

karen68
10-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Hi how many of you girls role play with your gf's or wives?

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-15-2009, 02:47 PM
My wife and I role play a lot. At home she'll be in jeans and a t shirt and I'll be in one of my girly outfits. She doesn't use make too much(she doesn't really need it) and I use make up a lot(I need it).She hates too cook but I love to cook. I like doing the laundry(not in guy mode). Its pretty fun.

Felicity

tanyacross
10-15-2009, 02:50 PM
No but it is one of my biggest unfufilled fantasies and I would really love to do it dressed it some of my most girly outfits.

sherri52
10-15-2009, 02:51 PM
When I was married I did all of the cooking and took care of the kids from the moment I got off work. My wife did no (male) chores, if that's what your asking.

ginafaye
10-15-2009, 02:52 PM
my wife just bought me a really nice maids costume, does that count?

karen68
10-15-2009, 02:58 PM
my wife just bought me a really nice maids costume, does that count?
only if you brought her some boy clothes lol

Karren H
10-15-2009, 03:05 PM
Yeah.... We role play.... And we both know our roles to a tee.... She tells me what to do and I do it.. Lol.

Sarah Michelle
10-15-2009, 03:09 PM
I don't know how to role-play wisely so every time we try it I manage to open a door to something that either scares her or shocks her and she kicks the door shut...
then she mutters about me being weird......

tinalynn
10-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I do all of the cooking anyway, since wifey could burn water! So I don't normally dress to cook dinner, but I do when baking. Sadly, baking is quite an unhealthy endeavor, so I don't do it very often. Too many cookies and cakes is not good for just the two of us! I do dress to clean the kitchen, or whenever she wants help with the housework. But otherwise, there's not as much role play as I would like...

Aska
10-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Still working on it but once we both figure out what we want and how to play it we will both be happy.

jackie
10-15-2009, 03:55 PM
I work at home , and my wife works outside, I get the winters off and she gets the summer so this time of year we switch roles , but I don't do laundry

she told me this morning when she left for work that I better have a nice dinner and be all dressed up when she gets home !:D

Rebecca Jayne
10-15-2009, 04:28 PM
My wife 86'd that 'bout a million years ago.

The only only role play I get,
Is at the buffet line at a dinner theater.

Rachel_Red
10-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Well I'm new to CDing but from time to time my fiance and I just play around and chat together like best friends would.

As for Roleplaying (RPing) I've done it a ton in online games. I remember I would roleplay a female character in online games like Age of Conan and Everquest 2 heck even Star Wars Galaxies. To explain you create an avatar, I obviously always create females (it just feels comfortable... I can hardly stand to play a male character unless its given to me in a game). I've gotten so good at it that people on these games ask me "are you a girl or guy in RL (real life)". I'll tell them "what do you think?" and almost always they respond thinking that I'm a real girl. I learned early on that at that moment you have to make a choice... tell them the truth or a lie. Once you tell a person in a game that you're cross-avataring then they never role play with you the same again. What ruined it all for me was when voice chat became the big thing, I could practice a female voice but honeslty male gamers can be vicious and ultra macho so I've not done it recently.

Sorry if that was a bit off topic, but yah role playing is a ton of fun.

Toni_Lynn
10-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Oh yeah! We have a GREAT fantasy life and the roles how been stuff like
both of us as girls,
me as a girl with something extra,
me as a girl her as a guy,
me as an ftm crossdresser,
her as a ftm crossdresser,
me as a boy being caught in the girls lockerroom and it being discovered that I wear panties,

All of the role playing and fantasies are gentle and soft and sweet and involve nothing demeans the other.

One up on the playlist for the future is me playing the part of a girl at a boy-bar and her playing the part of a dancer wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of men's briefs :)

Yeah - I know -- I'm weird. But that's one of my endearing charms

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

karen68
10-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Oh yeah! We have a GREAT fantasy life and the roles how been stuff like
both of us as girls,
me as a girl with something extra,
me as a girl her as a guy,
me as an ftm crossdresser,
her as a ftm crossdresser,
me as a boy being caught in the girls lockerroom and it being discovered that I wear panties,

All of the role playing and fantasies are gentle and soft and sweet and involve nothing demeans the other.

One up on the playlist for the future is me playing the part of a girl at a boy-bar and her playing the part of a dancer wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of men's briefs :)

Yeah - I know -- I'm weird. But that's one of my endearing charms

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

VS Fan
10-15-2009, 06:46 PM
I only just came out to my wife a few days ago... and while we were talking about it (the 2nd or 3rd conversation when she started to feel more comfortable asking me stuff) she asked me ,"so do you fantasize about having sex with me while you're dressed?" I paused a little and before I could say anything she said, "NEVERMIND! Don't answer that!" LOL

VS Fan

sissystephanie
10-15-2009, 07:01 PM
My late wife and I did roleplay frequently. And I will say that whatever roleplay fantasy has been described here, I am sure that we did it. I do know that the favorite of both of us was her being the man and me being.........well you know!! Of course, being the maid at a party was also fun! Especially properly tucked into my custom made French Maid Outfit!!

StacyCD
10-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Before role playing my SO would have to be comfortable seeing me dressed--since that hasn't happened yet it may take a while. I think glaciers move faster sometimes!

MissyW
10-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Oh yea, we have fun role playing.

BRANDI66
10-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Role play has almost always been part of the whole thing for me

Wen4cd
10-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Never could make role-play work well.

It's the 'role' part. It implies fakery and pretense, which sabotages the intent and the value, and makes it impossible.

Now, get around that word, and magic happens. The word itself is a blocker, though. If we avoid the word 'role' and instead find a 'real part of ourselves to explore' ('real-play' lol) then all is fine.

kaitlin
10-25-2009, 10:22 PM
Name it and we have probably done a role play about it!

Tania D
10-26-2009, 11:25 AM
My wife always lets me assume the housewife role when I am dressed and will usually initiate this when she wants the house cleaned

sharynPA
10-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Reading the posts, I noticed, a lot of cooks, and cleaners....do we all like to cook? I know I do. I don't mind cleaning either, pretty darn good baker too.

kellycan27
10-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Yes, but for the sake of propriety... I will abstain from elaborating.Suffice to say...........YUM! :heehee:

karen68
10-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Yes, but for the sake of propriety... I will abstain from elaborating.Suffice to say...........YUM! :heehee:

LOL:battingeyelashes:

RachelPortugal
12-01-2009, 04:02 AM
I was able to spend a few weeks full-time en femme at home recently. My wife took on a stereotypical lazy husband role and left me to do all the kitchen chores. It was incredible how wearing a dress or skirt made the work seem enjoyable and almost second nature, although she did insist on "punishing" me if everything was not to her liking. Have to admit I did make a few deliberate mistakes just to be "punished". :devil:

I still had to do the man jobs around the house. I felt quite a breeze up my skirt when I had to climb up on the roof to do an emergency repair to the chimney!

BarbraAnne
12-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Did the Madam and French Maid bit one morning. Served the wife breakfast in bed, helped her dress, cleaned the kitchen while she read the Sunday papers. At her beck and call! It was a lot of fun!
TTFN, Barb

Karen kc
12-01-2009, 06:50 AM
My wife says, " I dont care what you wear, just do it!"

Raychel
12-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Sure all the time,
When I am around her I play the role of the man of the house:heehee:
And she plays the role of a good wife,(most of the time):battingeyelashes:

MiraM
12-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Yeah.... We role play.... And we both know our roles to a tee.... She tells me what to do and I do it.. Lol.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::l ol2::lol2:

Samantha Girl
12-01-2009, 09:14 AM
The only role playing me and my girl have done has been sexual role playing, lots of fun sexual role playing! :D I would elaborate, but then I will get in trouble! :o

kellyanne
12-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Well, I did a lot of role playing as a younger man and had some unbelievably

fun and enjoyable experiences. I did more role playing than a Hollywood extra - I still have the some

goodies and the riding crop in the

Tickle Trunk ;O)

ikatrina
12-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Sure.....we've pretty much exhausted every possible bedroom scenario. Overtime we both have settled into a g-g relationship while I'm feeling fem. It doesn't feel like role playing anymore....but rather just what feels comfortable. ...edging on a lesbian relationship since I'm dressed a large percentage of the time we make love. It's taken a bit of time (and discussion) for us both to realize that this is what we are both happy with and for my wife to be comfortable with the fact that she really likes it that way.

I'm not going into specifics but you can imagine that lesbians have options in how technically things play-out in the bedroom. :) That's how we ensure that our individual needs get met.

ValerieKay
12-01-2009, 11:52 AM
First post!

My wife and I don't really have to roleplay I suppose. She thinks she is a boy and I'm a girl. She owns no makeup, heels or handbag and thinks shaving is just hilarious. I own far more clothes than her.

She doesn't get that if I have to shave my face already, why would I kick it off for my whole body (duh). Haven't really got a good answer for this except to mutter that I like it (a lot, I mean really a lot - but I just pass over this).

Oh, and she is much much prettier than me no matter what she puts on. And much much thinner. And half my weight. Sigh.

Frédérique
12-01-2009, 02:28 PM

With one girlfriend (my ex-ex), I play “You stay in Florida, and I’ll stay in Kansas.” This forced absence really makes the heart grow fonder, until one of us travels to see the other – we pop the balloon, and then start another round of separation. When she says “I love you,” I always say, “Then why are we apart?” There are no easy answers – you don’t suppose crossdressing has anything to do with it, do you? :thinking:

With my other girlfriend (my ex), I play hide-and-seek on a grand scale, appearing like a will-o-the-wisp when she least expects it. She plays a very girly (and gracious) princess, so there is no room for my own feminine persona – after a brief encounter I’m soon floating back to the deep woods from whence I came…:sad:

AmberLynn
12-01-2009, 06:32 PM
The only role playing me and my girl have done has been sexual role playing, lots of fun sexual role playing! :D I would elaborate, but then I will get in trouble! :o

that for the most part,we have discussed role reversal but have not tried it yet

linnea
12-01-2009, 09:09 PM
I like Toni Lynn's list. My wife and I have role played a little, but none of it has had to do with my crossdressing--yet.

laura_09
12-01-2009, 10:04 PM
We both like role playing - In fact we'll be doing some role playing in just a little while - I will be the hair stylist while dressed and get to frost her hair. Sounds like fun to me!

giuseppina
12-01-2009, 11:17 PM
That's a real nice way to build and maintain trust, Laura.

Cheshire Gummi
12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Sometimes we tape our thumbs to our palms and traipse around the house for a couple hours with our arms curled up to our chests so we can understand what life was like for the Velociraptors.

Or did you mean sexual role-play? Because if that's the case, then no. We're not weirdos.