PDA

View Full Version : Need some time away!

emmicd
07-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Dear Everyone!

I have come upon this website and am very happy for that! I find it very helpful and enjoy the camaderie amongst everyone here. I'm virtually a newcomer here but feel I need an undetermined amount of time away while I gather my thoughts and concentrate on my family and try to reacquaint my self with my male persona!

Please don't take offense to this! It's just I feel I've been trying to get in touch with my femme side too much and this can be unhealthy for me!

I appreciate all the great advice given and all the responses to threads I created. I also enjoyed responding to the many threads.

Wishing you all well and a great many thanks to you all as well!

Emmi

Jenny Beth
07-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Take whatever time you need to get your priorities in order. Don't dwell on feeling guilty about exploring your femme side, Emmi will always be there. It's good that you know you have a family that needs your male side and I wish you the best as you try to make sense of all this. We'll be here when you need to chat, somehow I know you've got more questions. Take care.

katheverson
07-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, best of luck to you Emmi... Thank you for sharing with us and especially for giving me some advice in the 'Caught dressed by my wife' thread...

Take care,

uknowhoo
07-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Okey doke, write if you get work.
Seriously, good luck doin what you need to do,
and congrats for realizing it too.
See you when you return.
Hugs, Tammi

Tristen Cox
07-24-2005, 01:25 AM
:bye: Hope things are ok while you're away.

Wendy me
07-24-2005, 06:29 AM
do what you need to do i will save your seat for you latter sister..........

Adrianne
07-24-2005, 06:51 AM
I hope everything turns out good for you, take your time as we are aways here.
Take care.

Adrianne.

Julie York
07-24-2005, 08:47 AM
Where are you going?
Why?
Will you be long?
How do you feel about that?
What will you be wearing?

(Have fun! Catch you later) :thumbsup:

Marla GG
07-24-2005, 10:20 AM
I'll miss your great questions, Emmi.

You know, it seems the topic of balancing one's male and female selves, and creating harmony between your inner life and your family life, is one that comes up fairly frequently here. Maybe if you check in occasionally you'll read something that helps you make sense of your own situation.

In any case, take care Emmi, and I hope we'll see you again when you're ready.

Di
07-24-2005, 12:04 PM
Take Care, do what you need to do for yourself. Hugs

Clare
07-25-2005, 03:44 AM
I'll miss you Emmi!

Thank you for your concern when i was down and out with my personal dramas, your comments and support were appreciated.

I will also miss your contributions to the threads, they were always of interest.

See ya soon huh?

Christine

mand
07-25-2005, 04:17 AM
Hello Emmi :) , I know what you mean love, sometimes I just feel as though I need a break from everything just to relax but alas it's just not meant to be. A holiday restfull to the body but my mind never rests, It just keeps on the same one subject 24/7..............my gender and how wrong it is.
I thought that living fulltime would satisfy my desire to some extent but I was wrong, all it has done is to prove to me (not that I needed proof) that I was born in the wrong physical gender.
Emmi love I am a bit of a mess, but life goes on and I have to just keep living it as best as I can.

You take all the time you need Emmi, I truely hope you can find what you're looking for, maybe you just need to find the right balance for you.

love and best wishes, mand xxx

emmicd
07-26-2005, 08:41 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for all your concern and kind words. I guess for me I am going through some experiences that are very new to me. Since I discovered this website I started to embrace my crossdressing like I never did before and starting to take more risks such as talking about it with my wife and some family members and dressing more androgynous on weekends.

I never revealed this aspect of my life before so it's not so easy. I really don't feel all that comfortable about talking about my crossdressing but feel in a way I should be more open about it especially with my wife. The next thing I am trying to do is dress so as not to offend on my days off. I like to wear women trousers and polo shirts.

I really feel better about having this forum to come to and seek advice and bond with people who feel similar to how I feel. Deep down I realize that this forum is very helpful and a form of therapy. I really couldn't stay away long but I will probabaly have my moments where I'll want to write about anything that pops into my mind on the subject and other times just lay low and not write at all.

I am trying to successfully integrate my dressing with my male life, family life and work life so as never to compromise myself or my family.

It's not easy but I am very lucky as a person and do not want to take that for granted.

I appreciate this website and all the great girls associated with it!

All my Best!

Emmi

Melissa A.
07-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Youv'e always got a place here, girl. Good luck with your endeavors.

Hugs,

Melissa :)