PDA

View Full Version : Passed !

Ruby M
07-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Just a little plus that happened. I got made up and dressed went shopping in central Melbourne. Was in Target dept store (btw they have some size 11 ladies shoes there) looking for some boots. I was trying some on and a lady came along looking for some also. As walked a few steps and checked them in the mirror she asked how did they feel? they look OK reluctantly I spoke, have made no progress in getting a fem voice and said that they were loose at the ankle. She only was surprised for a split second then replied yes they often are.

Then on the way home I dropped into the lady who does my brow waxing, I have never been into her saloon dressed before, tho have shown her some pics. She did not regconise me for a few minutes, then "wow you look great ...., you are passable love your hair etc" A girl needs things like that.

just thought to share with you

DanaJ
07-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Great news Ruby!!! Way to go, I bet you were excited and happy about the results huh?

Are Target stores down under the same as in the US?

DanaJ

JoannaDees
07-23-2005, 10:27 PM
It's amazing how uneventful these outings are, huh? Even though you may be made, it still is no big deal! Way to go!

uknowhoo
07-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Wow, what a thrill that must've been for you... it's what we all aspire to!
Congratulations, you must be doing plenty of things right!

Fallen Angel
07-23-2005, 11:41 PM
honey im pleased for you . showed that you have confidance in your self way to go xx

samanthajay
07-24-2005, 12:53 AM
great to hear