PDA

View Full Version : How old were you when u first ventured out en femme?

Helen 2
10-15-2009, 10:12 PM
I've seen many threads about going out and about, what article of clothing one first wore, but I have not seen one before about 'how old were you when you first stepped out to the outside world en femme'.

In my case, I was a few months shy of 13...way, way back during the summer of 1964, when, enthusiastically encouraged, aided and abetted by Mom, I spent the whole summer en femme.

I will never forget my first time out, to Burdines to buy heels. At that age Mom and I were the same dress size but were different shoe sizes, so I had to buy shoes. Dressed in a two-piece brown dress, girdle, long-line bra, stockings, wig, made up as a young woman of maybe 20 and wearing shoes that Mom had borrowed from my aunt with the excuse that her feet were horribly swollen, Mom and I went to buy some heels for me.

Those were the days when shoe shoppiing always meant male attendants kneeling over to help fit the shoes and I distinctly remember on the way over to the store, Mom telling me all about how the attendant would try to peek up my skirt as he was fitting the shoes, to mind my legs, not flash anything, be mindful of exposing my stocking tops and girdle, etc etc.

To this date, still an extremely vivid -and I must say, erotic- memory....

How old were you?

susie evans
10-15-2009, 10:16 PM
i was 17 and in high school i was shaking for 2 day's after words

:hugs: susie

NathalieX66
10-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Age 24.
Early 1990's...I decided to venture out to a coffee shop on Newbury St. in Boston wearing a black skirt, Navy silk shirt buttoned all the way up, with a silver brooch, knee boots, and a pair of dangly earrings. i had no idea what to expect...but I got a few stares.

joann07
10-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Two years ago at age 37.
Went shopping at the mall and ate out at a mainstream restaurant.
What a rush that was, but boy was it a lot of fun.

Hugs!

Butterfly Bill
10-15-2009, 10:24 PM
A Rainbow Gathering when I was 41.

AllieSF
10-15-2009, 10:39 PM
My first time out was a little over 2 1/2 years ago at age 60. I went into San Francisco for dinner, then over to Diva's. Since it was a slow night there, we ended up across the street at the Lush Bar. Once out, I have never looked back and am probably nearing over 100 times out since that momentus night. My presentation has greatly improved, except for my walking in heels. That is why I normally always use flats or flip flops. What a wonderful life!

Marcia Blue
10-15-2009, 10:40 PM
August 2009 at the age of 50.

kimberly ann487
10-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Two weeks ago !!!! lol

trannie T
10-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Halloween 1993, I was a youthful 46. My dressing has progressed a lot in 16 years.

ArleneRaquel
10-15-2009, 10:44 PM
The first time that I went out enfemme was the Spring of 2003. Now I;m a full time girl. :battingeyelashes:

dilane
10-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I was 30 years old. I'd been housebound 'till then. My wife suggested we go to a Halloween party at the house of one of her work friends. I only knew one person there. On the way we paid a quick surprise visit to a couple we knew, and they were enthusiastic about our costumes, and the man was very interested in my transformation.

I had a ball, was mistaken as a GG by a few people, and eyed jealously by another cross-dressing guest who wasn't as polished in his/her look. I was high for a week.

I wore a Jessica McClintock renaissance dress and long hair.

It was another three years before I went out again, to a support group. Within a year or two I was going out all over town, shopping, to concerts, etc.

NV Susan
10-15-2009, 11:24 PM
My first time out was around 1980, took a ride at night to the beach {was living in Florida}. I didn't think I would ever come out of the clouds, what a night!!! At some point I pulled into a closed gas station and got out of the car and walked around a bit. Wow I hadn't thought about this in a while....:daydreaming:
LOL Susan

Tina B.
10-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Around 35, didn't like it and have been out since.
Tina

MissyW
10-15-2009, 11:35 PM
I was nineteen and I was very nervous and excited.

Diane Smith
10-15-2009, 11:53 PM
I've worn various combinations of makeup, jewelry, long nails and high heels since I was a kid -- my mom used to put nail polish and lipstick on me back when I was no more than three or four, and we would go out shopping or to her friends' houses. But I never fully dressed as a female with the intention to go out (and maybe even pass) until late 1997, when I was 40.

- Diane

Kiera79
10-16-2009, 01:35 AM
Two years ago at age 37.
Went shopping at the mall and ate out at a mainstream restaurant.
What a rush that was, but boy was it a lot of fun.

Hugs!

I must say you are beautiful for 39. Glowing skin and beautiful hair? Wigs or natural? For me it was 3 weeks ago at age 32. I had been going out in shorts over the summer with my nude sheer stockings and noone could tell. So maybe longer if that counts.

AKAMichelle
10-16-2009, 06:28 AM
August 2008 - 48

Karren H
10-16-2009, 06:31 AM
1968. I was 16. Had been dressing for 9 years and would sneak into the baseement when everyone was asleep and dress and do my nails.. So one evening I snuck out the back and took a stroll around the block.. Didn't have a wig so I took a hair net and stuck curlers to my hair... Girls were always walking around town with rollers in their hair..

This was a small farming village so getting caught would have been a disaster.. I've told the rest of the story somewhere here a few times so I won't go back into the details...

marisa
10-16-2009, 06:45 AM
outside of halloween. my first time was around 3 yrs ago at the age of 31. completly spur of the moment i went to the kingston spring fling. met alot of really nice people and even got pegged as a gg that was there to support her s.o. because i met a new girl and i was try'n my best to get her to relax while have'n a coffee while she was in guy mode. since then i've only been out a few times. that no shoes, no shirt rule gets me every time. lol.

Angelofsomekind
10-16-2009, 06:53 AM
High school, just drove around a little, not again until freshmen year of college for a halloween party.

Barbara918
10-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Excluding the obvious Halloween parties, my debut was about 15 years ago, when my local tavern instituted "ladies night" -- anything for a discount drink! :D

JennyS.
10-16-2009, 06:58 AM
Late 80's. House sitting for my aunt. Put on her clothes, from top to bottom and walked across the street to the park. Of course it was night time, but it was still exciting to sit on a park bench in the cool night air. There was a couple of people there, young lovers I suppose.

SweetCaroline
10-16-2009, 07:19 AM
While I was no stranger to dressing up, since I've been doing it since childhood, I didn't go out fully until I was 35. It was a little more than two years ago in July of 2007. I haven't looked back since.

LindaMarie
10-16-2009, 07:19 AM
1968. I was 16. Had been dressing for 9 years and would sneak into the baseement when everyone was asleep and dress and do my nails.. So one evening I snuck out the back and took a stroll around the block.. Didn't have a wig so I took a hair net and stuck curlers to my hair... Girls were always walking around town with rollers in their hair..

This was a small farming village so getting caught would have been a disaster.. I've told the rest of the story somewhere here a few times so I won't go back into the details...

Karren,

Your story is so similar to mine (well, except I was in Chicago, not a small farming village).

When I was 16 (in 1969), I would sometimes sneak into the basement in the middle of the night and put on one of my sister's minidresses and my mother's high heels. One night, just being in the basement wasn't enough, so I put on my sister's short coat and a scarf over my head and went for a short walk. So scary but so exciting.

A few nights later, I became braver. I walked a few blocks over to the "busy" street in our neighborhood. It was 3 AM, so there was almost no traffic, but it was still very bright. I wondered what would happen if a police car drove by.

I started my one block walk down the busy street. A few cars passed. It was exciting. When I was almost at the end of the block, a cab stopped, the driver motioning if I wanted a ride. I waved him off. That was the first time anyone had seen me dressed.

The cab drove off and I hurried to the safety of the end of the block and the side street. I was so afraid but so exhilarated, too.

I took about 20 or so of those early morning walks. I'm surprised no one at home ever heard me.

Linda

Samantha Kelsey
10-16-2009, 07:28 AM
First time out fully enfemme, I would be 50,
First time out and Seen fully enfemme was in a bar with my ex wife at 55.
First time out in a skirt 45.
Last time out fully enfemme 1 hour ago, 59 and a bit.

Raquelle C
10-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Earlier this year, age 27. Was such an unbelievable thrill!

Karen__Starr
10-16-2009, 09:43 AM
I had a customized van back in my teens where I had closets for my female clothes and a mirror for doing my makeup. My first time out was (I think) age 17 where I went out to a shopping mall. It was just when they began the ban on "no smoking" in malls. I walked into the mall smoking dressed as any teenager would, thought I looked passable but while walking thru the mall just about everyone was looking at me and thought, crap I have been made and quickly headed for an exit. Right before getting to the exit a security guard stopped me and said "there is no smoking in this mall." I was sure he had made me as a crossdresser but he didn't to my surprise but instead it was me smoking. I went out to my van and recovered then went back in and shopped for about an hour. This was a great time but also was scary too. An interesting thing is that one pair of panties I purchased that day I still have.

Lisalove1976
10-16-2009, 09:47 AM
still too chicken to try! :(

Viv
10-16-2009, 09:54 AM
It was around '83 and at night. I skipped CCD (for those not Catholic-it was like Sunday school during the week). I had been slowly building up a full outfit with wig, shoes and all and couldn't contain myself anymore. I HAD to feel what is was like to go beyond the confines of my house. Changed in my car, put on my makeup-ducked every time a car would pass, and stepped out. Lordy I was so scared but exhilarated. I walked about a half block when suddenly a car pulled out of a driveway ahead of me and started coming my way. I casually turned around and tried very hard not to run back to my car!

Sadly I haven't been out since.

Desiree2bababe
10-16-2009, 10:29 AM
15 on a bike, 16 in a car

PatriciaT
10-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Around 24 outdoors. I had wanted to go out em femme ever since I could remember but did not have the chance. At home secretely since I was around 16

kellycan27
10-16-2009, 10:47 AM
The summer of 1997 I was 15.

Daintre
10-16-2009, 11:44 AM
I was 21, in a VW beetle, I went to a drive-in ( that was a place where they showed movies out doors). I got called ma'am by the ticket taker and was scared so much I left after 1/2 an hour. It was also exhilarating.

DonnaT
10-16-2009, 11:46 AM
I was 10, but only went to the back yard.

When I was 20, I went for a long walk in the neighborhood near where my wife and I lived.

Sedona
10-16-2009, 12:03 PM
On my bicycle, a few years ago. Otherwise, still haven't.

SabrinaDubh
10-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Halloween 1989. I was 18 years old and went out with my gay friend to West Hollywood.

Samantha B L
10-16-2009, 12:28 PM
I used to go out enfem all the time when I was 19 years old. I would usually wear stuff like nice tops and polyester bell bottum slacks. That was back around 1975-1976. I wanted to adopt all this as my daily clothing wear and I didn't even know why. I wasn't sure if I was gay or transexual. I found out about the concept of the "crossdresser" 3 or 4 years later and it was a reassurance. I had my own hair and I would spend hours with bobby pins,rollers,aquanet hairspray and a blow dryer giving myself all kinds of boo-foos,updos and topknots and I'd walk all over town like that. I tried to do makeup but I wasn't very good at it.

I finally had to cool it after a few months went by. I live at home for reasons that are complicated to explain and my Mom tried to act like my dressing didn't bug her,but she just couldn't stand it. She thought it was weird and ghoulish. It frightened her and freaked her out. I found out that I couldn't dress around my house and my hometown so this would have to be an activity that I do with CD freinds and sympathetic gg's.

LaurenRenee
10-16-2009, 12:49 PM
The first time that I went out fully enfemme was when I was about 19. I lived near a university and one night I drove there with my lingerie on under my drab clothes. I had a car that was large enough for me to complete dressing inside of it. I wore a cute flowered skirt, button-down blouse, the clunky high heeled sandals that were the style at the time and a brunette wig. I walked around campus for about 45 minutes being seen by several people, though not too close. I even ventured briefly into one of the science buildings that I knew was open.

Sigh - how I wish I were a Co-ed at that school.
Lauren

sabrina mercedes
10-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Spring 2003.
I dressed and drove to a lonely stretch of road and got out to walk abit.
Suddenly, car lights shine in the distance!!
Holy @$!&!!!!
I raced back to the car, only to see the car turn off onto another road.
My heart pounded out of my chest!
So, I started the car and headed back to the hotel for the night. I was staying out-of-town and thought I could get out without being seen.
I was right, but the close call scared the living sheep out of me!
Now that I look back, I wish I had continued on with the adventure.
Noneheless, the time out was fun and I would do it again if given the opportunity.
Whew!!!!
:eek:

Cristi
10-16-2009, 03:29 PM
I guess it could depend on what you consider going out.
I would dress and go out in the yard around the house when there was nobody home by the age of 9, but we lived on a dead end road with no neighbors, so it wasn't much different than dressing inside as far as risk goes.
A few years later, I got more daring and would dress up and take long walks in the evening down the country roads I lived on. The only complete outfit I owned was a red tartan girl's kilt, tights, red jersey and maryjane shoes. I was passed by hundreds of cars while walking down the shoulder of the road and never got over the thrill.
Apart from late night walks, my first 'real' time out in public was halloween of 1999. that is the first time I took they day off from work and spent the entire day dressed hitting shops, malls, resturants, etc.
Or maybe the REAL 'going out' definition is going out in public dressed on some day other than halloween? I passed that milestone 3-4 years ago.

Nicole Smyth
10-16-2009, 03:52 PM
I was 16. My family was out of town and I got dressed. Drove around our community and stopped and got gas and a pack of cigs. no wig but a big sun hat, funny it was 10 pm. Have been out maybe three other times through the years. Always exciting. I went out during the day for the first time last week awesome!!!
Nicole

Katie Layne
10-16-2009, 04:00 PM
At 14 I would dress and go for walks in the woods. At 16 I would drive around, get gas, but that was all. At 18 I started outing on a regular basis. Now-a-days it's several times a year. It's still exilharating, though i'm much more relaxed and comfortable. I don't care who notices, cause it's me regardless of cloths and Im prittier than them anyway - hah! The thougt helps anyway.

Sarah Doepner
10-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Although I've dressed since I was 13 or so I never went out until much later in life. I did the walk around in my back yard first when I was in my mid-40's, about 15 years ago. I also did an early Sunday morning trip where I partially dressed at home and finished in the car when I got to a strip mall that had no one around. I walked back and forth looking in store windows and keeping an ear and eye open for anyone else driving in the area.

I did my first walk out in public in Las Vegas about 11 or 12 years ago. I was a mess during and after, but it didn't detour my efforts. Somewhere I've written this in detail and it's pretty funny now but it scared the dickens out of me at the time.

When I was 50 I went out a couple of times, again in Las Vegas and did my best to improve my presentation. I haven't been out since May, but I've been practicing, just waiting for my next chance.

julia ann
10-16-2009, 04:24 PM
That an easy one I was 51, since it only happened three weeks ago it's easy to remember at my age.

Carole Cross
10-16-2009, 04:27 PM
from the age of 12 to 15 I used to have an early morning paper round and sometimes I used to dress while doing it. It wasn't really out in public because very few, if any, people saw me.

The first time I wemt out fully dressed was last New Years' Eve and I have been going out more and more since then. I am going full time outside work next month. :D

jenacd
10-16-2009, 04:35 PM
halloween my sister dressed me for a party.I looked so good about a month later.I put on the same outfit and went to the mall in the next town and did a little shopping.

Melanie R
10-16-2009, 05:27 PM
I first ventured out in public dressed with my girlfriend at age 17 in her clothes and her mother's human hair wig. Our first venture was to a drive in theatre followed later by an adventure going to a theatre downtown. Her parents were out of town both times and did not know about our escapades. I only wish I still had some of the pictures she took. I remember that I wore a size 14 dress and my only problem was being hit on by teen boys at the theatre. I did not know at the time that it was against the law for me to be enfemme in public in Houston. That law was repelled in 1978. The girl friend and one close male friend were the only persons who knew about Melanie. How I would love to turn back the clock to those days!

mollytyler
10-16-2009, 05:31 PM
First time out - with sister to NYC as a naive 15yr old....sister was VERY accepting of my issues and indulged in every way......will treasure that moment forever....has been a never ending journey since. xoxoxoxo

Sally24
10-16-2009, 06:31 PM
If you count on-stage in college then I was 20.

The next time out and about was just before I turned 51!

Wish I had those 30 years as a "do over".

MarinaTwelve200
10-16-2009, 06:33 PM
I've seen many threads about going out and about, what article of clothing one first wore, but I have not seen one before about 'how old were you when you first stepped out to the outside world en femme'.

In my case, I was a few months shy of 13...way, way back during the summer of 1964, when, enthusiastically encouraged, aided and abetted by Mom, I spent the whole summer en femme.

I will never forget my first time out, to Burdines to buy heels. At that age Mom and I were the same dress size but were different shoe sizes, so I had to buy shoes. Dressed in a two-piece brown dress, girdle, long-line bra, stockings, wig, made up as a young woman of maybe 20 and wearing shoes that Mom had borrowed from my aunt with the excuse that her feet were horribly swollen, Mom and I went to buy some heels for me.

Those were the days when shoe shoppiing always meant male attendants kneeling over to help fit the shoes and I distinctly remember on the way over to the store, Mom telling me all about how the attendant would try to peek up my skirt as he was fitting the shoes, to mind my legs, not flash anything, be mindful of exposing my stocking tops and girdle, etc etc.

To this date, still an extremely vivid -and I must say, erotic- memory....

How old were you?

Not to mention this sounds like a FICTIONMANIA story, that was about the time I got started too, aged 12-13---but I never went out.
Questions--What were the circumstances of this? Moms are not usually condoning of such activity, And what did you do for HAIR?--one of my frustrations of that time was the lack of easily available, cheap wigs. Just curious, if not skeptical ;)

sherri52
10-16-2009, 06:36 PM
For me it was 24. I had been dressing for 16 yrs, married with 3.2 children. Yes; my wife was carrying again. I had to work and sent my wife to Disneyland From Boston. There wasn't a disneyworld yet. Dressed one night, hopped in the car and drove into boston and walked through the commons. Excitement and fear all at once. Three more time that week.

MaryAnn40c
10-16-2009, 10:05 PM
I was 25ish,just drove around the city for hours.

scherylnmke
10-17-2009, 08:39 AM
I was 23 and took my first pictures(film camera) outside when I lived in the southwest. Never developed the pictures, exposed the film! Underdressed alot until about 5 years ago went out fully dressed to drop some paperwork off to my wife near her work in broad daylight!! She'd know for about 8 years at that time, and was suprised I looked so passable(I was wearing a short denim skirt that she was not thrilled with!) Been out alot since then, although interacations have been minimal.

Girly Sara
10-17-2009, 08:53 AM
2003 was the year Sara blossomed (i was 34) Went to a transgendered nightclub here in London. I was sooooo nervous but i've never looked back since.

Sara xxxx

Keely
10-17-2009, 09:01 AM
I think I was about 30. Yikes, 28 years ago!
I lived close to the local university and would occassionaly go for walks on campus in the evenings and go into some of the buildings.
Also walks around the neihborhood.

Brenda Freeman
10-17-2009, 09:12 AM
My first time out in public, I was 50, a midlife crisis I suppose. I really felt the need to dress fully and go for it so I signed up for Esprit a crossdresser/trangender event, It was wonderful. Met wonderful supportive people and wondered why I waited so long. I only dress up occassionally, and enjoy every opportunity!

Patty
10-17-2009, 09:48 AM
In my early to mid 50's use to drive around and stop and walk around strip malls. Oh so excited and scared (what if I get caught).

Helen 2
10-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Not to mention this sounds like a FICTIONMANIA story, that was about the time I got started too, aged 12-13---but I never went out.
Questions--What were the circumstances of this? Moms are not usually condoning of such activity, And what did you do for HAIR?--one of my frustrations of that time was the lack of easily available, cheap wigs. Just curious, if not skeptical ;)

It's a long story, but since u asked: four in family, three boys, one girl 18 months older than me and who is the spitting image of me...we looked very, very much alike. She died of double pneumonia when she was just a few days shy of her 11th B-day.

Tore my mother to pieces because she felt it was her fault that she did not take her to a doctor early enough. She ws institutionalized for weeks..even had electroshock treatments which would make her go dumb -like some of the inmates in One Flew Over The Cookoos Nest.

One day, probably a year after my sister's death, we are home (mom and I) and she asks me if she can dress me in my sister's clothes for a while because I look so much like her. Of course I say no, call her crazy, etc. She starts having a breakdown....bawling, etc, so out of pity and concern I say 'okay'.

She dressed me, complete with training bra. She even had to fetch one of her girdles because you-know-who would try to stand at attention. I loved it. Spent the whole day dressed. Two weeks later, same request. I did not argue. A couple of weeks later tables were turned because I asked her, and so it began. She was supportive and encouraging just as a Mom would be when trying to grow a girl...no questions were ever asked. She was very much happier when I was a girl with her.

Leg, arm & underarm hair: shaved for that summer. Chest hair: Nair. Wigs: Mom had two. Never asked how expensive they were.

Toni_Lynn
10-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Well --- undressed as early as age 13 -- training bra and panties -- MY OWN!

Fully dressed -- I was 25. It started out great, buying stuff, trying things, using the ladies room without having to sneak in as I did in high school, .... and then I was read by a snarky teenage girl at the food court when I went to buy a Coke. It was so traumatic that I fled back to my hotel room, and literally stayed in the darkened room in bed crying from about 4PM until Sunday at 9. Purged everything then!

Hmmm ... then bought new stuff two months later :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Carly D.
10-17-2009, 08:37 PM
That would depend on a few things.. one when I wore heels and all but wasn't trying to pass was in the backyard sometime when I was in grade school or sometime like that.. if you mean trying to pass and going out in some sort of public setting then that would be this past April.. but I've worn pantyhose and other under wearable clothing for many years before that..

docrobbysherry
10-17-2009, 08:43 PM
When I was over 60!:eek:

AmandaM
10-17-2009, 09:19 PM
In the 80's, in my 20's. Haven't been out since. Too chicken I guess!

Jess81CD
10-18-2009, 06:19 AM
I was late teens. Probably 17 i think. I had long hair and was quite a scrawny kid so i guess you could say i was kind of feminine anyway.

I lived in a big town but a quiet neighbourhood and everyone in my house was out for the night. I dressed as if i were going out, purple dress, black jacket, stockings, knee boots. I did some light make up, just lipstick and eye shadow. I literally just walked around the block but it felt so amazing. I'd gone outside a few times, just into the garden for a cigarette or something but that was really invigorating. I did it a few times after but never really been out like it since sadly :(

lusciouslisalips
10-18-2009, 06:23 AM
but the urges are so demanding, that i am sure that it will come to pass in the not too distant future....preferably while going out on a date----dressed to the nines, completely en'femme, that will happen as i have promised myself that it will. I simply cannot wait.................sighhhhhhhhh, lisa

pcpolitex
10-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Age 11 in 1952 for Halloween. Wore my mom's rayon dress, Full rayon slip, Scarf over the head and lipstick. Was quite a high walking arond trick or treating. Have gone out the last four Halloweens dressed to the nines. bra, panties, breast forms, full slip, nylons, highheels, makeup and wig. Takes about an hour to get done. Wife has mixed feelings about me going out Its a great high.

One night recently I wore an all sheer black blouse and black skirt. Long Auburn wig. Underneath had on a pointy black long line bra and an open bottom black girdle which I secured with black nylons. Wore a sexy black full slip to smooth the look and to tone down my nipples that were pushing through the bra. This was the ultimate high. Walked around a mall parking lot.

Sarahwithanh11
10-20-2009, 12:20 AM
It kind of depends on what you mean by going out. It was a long process to get where I am today.

Age 16 - put on a skirt & top in the garage, drove around the block once at night, changed back in the garage

Age 30 - wore skirt & t-shirt out to get the mail, avoided everyone

Age 35 - wore skirt & top out to the car, drove around a while, parked in the street and walked back inside, avoided everyone

Age 40 - wore skirt & sweater, went out late at night, stopped at gas station & pumped gas, avoided everyone

Age 42 - put on skirt & turtleneck & makeup inside, drove to another city, had to go pee so I stopped and used the ladies' room shaking the whole time, tried to avoid everyone

Age 43 - put on skirt & turtleheck & makeup inside, walked out the door to the car, went to a thrift shop & a Target store, exciting but not that scary

Age 44 (now) - dress up completely when I get the chance, go shopping, have dinner, pretty much whatever...

jazmine
10-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Last year at age 35. I waited too !@#$-ing long!

JoAnne Wheeler
10-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Age 42 - drove 1000 miles en fem and it was wonderful

JoAnne Wheeler

Ashlee
10-20-2009, 01:39 PM
2 Halloweens ago (2007) I was 36. I got a Jamie Austin makeover, drove home en femme and stopped for gas (didn't need it) just to be out in the cool area on a busy street showing off my legs. Such vanity. Have been out since but during makeovers with jamie. We'd go off site and take pics in full view of the public, what a rush!

Farrah
10-20-2009, 01:42 PM
I was 31. I went to the mall and payless, oh yeah and a gas station. I was read though, what a bummer. I hind sight it was learning experience. Now I think I know a little more of what to do and not do.

Farrah
10-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I was 35 and had finally got up the nerve to go to a meeting of a crossdressers group. I went to a meeting and then out to a bar with a mixed straight/gay crowd - auburn wig, nails, full makeup, jewelry, black dress, heels and I got some compliments the first time out. What kills me is that I did it after moving back to my home city (long story) and I never had the courage when I was in my early 20's and halfway across the country. I think back to my 20's and constantly rue the opportunities lost in a place where I didn't have to worry about running into someone I knew.

I look back at my early 20's too. I finally decide to go out after I'm married with children.

Aska
10-20-2009, 01:52 PM
First time was when I was 13 my sister dressed me and did everything for me. Was great every girl at the party would flirt with me until I spoke and they realized I was a boy. I enjoyed it. My second time will be this weekend when I go to the ceder springs block party.

spandexgirl188
10-20-2009, 02:52 PM
I was 11 or 12 late eighties. Spandex,Splash pants, The original skinny jeans, slouch socks, etc. I loved my introduction. Lol

AmiFL
10-20-2009, 04:01 PM
God, I had to be about 14 of 15 years old. I had a long black halloween wig, Black stretch sturrup pants, ( remember those), cute sweater and a white leather jacket. I raided moms closet for all of that stuff. I took a long walk across the highway and home again. One person saw me and did not take any notice. It was SOOO exciting.

JenniferRose
10-22-2009, 11:05 PM
It was just last October when I was 22, went downtown to a area called the Old Market and walked around even went in couple of the stores, been real comfortable with going out dressed ever since

Jodi M
10-23-2009, 01:39 AM
I was 48 years old and decided that no longer was I going to deny myself something I had wanted to do for almost my whole life. Now I get out whenever I want and enjoy it more every time. Thr older I get the less I give a damn what anybody thinks. I have fulfilled every responsibility I had as a man and its time to be the sometimes girly person that is inside of me also.

Mascara_CD
10-23-2009, 03:26 AM
I was 13 when i ventured out the 1st time.

Marla16
10-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I had 3 Sister they dressed me all the time, but I went by myself when I was 16, I went for a walk late at night That was it I was hooked. After that I went out with sisters all the time. In time I began to spend all my free time as a girl I moved out when I was 19 and then was free to be a girl whenver I wanted

allisonrn06
10-23-2009, 09:43 AM
With the exception of Halloween, I've never stepped out enfemme. Done a girly costume twice, first time was when I was about 30.

chrissy_crossdresser
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM
a year ago so when i was 19

Darylin
10-23-2009, 05:18 PM
I was about 13. I'd accumulated a few things and decided it was time. I wore a little skirt, white keds, a sleeveless top & bra from my Mom. My hair was longer then, way over my ears and down my neck. I hair sprayed it and poofed it up, a little lipstick and I was ready. I probably looked late teens. I walked a few blocks to get out of my neighborhood and then I just strolled a long. I think I pasted a few people but no one even noticed anything. It was fun but very scary too. After that I went out as much as I could, especially after I started driving.