PDA

View Full Version : Help for a Newbie

bioahwk84
10-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Hi All!
I'm a 24 year old guy. I've decided to finally come out and express my interests.

I'm looking to do a little experimenting and I want to do this right. I want to get really dressed up as a woman and slowly make my way out of my house all dressed up. I was looking at some of those prosthetic breasts and the butt padded pants but they're really expensive and I'm not sure how committed I am yet (hence the experimenting). I feel the butt pads and the breasts will really help enhance my experience and give me the real feel of being a woman (especially if I decide to venture out). But I'm afraid to spend all the money for if I realize I'm more of an observer than an active participant.

Does anyone have any advice what to do or where I can find a cheaper-yet still realistic-alternative?

Thanks for your considerations in advance!

jazmine
10-15-2009, 11:42 PM
You don't really need that to venture out. Just get something that you think looks nice on you, practice your makeup, and just stuff a bra. Later on if you decide that this is something you are into,,, then you can buy & experiment with the more expensive items if you so desire.

noeleena
10-16-2009, 04:47 AM
Hi...
there are some others here who will help in knowing some shops that can help .
I just put some wraped up socks & tryed some other teeshurts for my breasts . in side my bra s to start with . then paid out & got some breast forms . two sets . about 10 years ago at a cost of n z ,,kiwi $ 1500 . i paid for many clothes ordered on the phone for both Jos & i . my s o ...i just told the women what i was doing & who i was so got lots of help .
In the shops i did the same thing . so we just talked as women do . hey theres nothing to be scared of . only your own fear of being who you are .
I dont know where you can buy your things in the u s . as a idear if you like try . transliving . forum in the u k . www.transliving.co.uk ask stacy shes neat . phone
01268 583761 the u k ...
If you go to the op shops youll get some nice clothes i v done it in male mode . . i have & do ....& i m a woman . its no big deal ... the ladys at your local make up shops will help . just ask . dont be like many . & get embarest they are more than likey have seen it all before . any way let us know how you get on . all the best .

...noeleena...

Hope
10-16-2009, 05:00 AM
Go to http://www.truekare.com/ for your boobs. Very reasonably priced, and amazing quality for what you pay.

You probably don't need hip pads - lots of girls have narrow hips...

jackie
10-16-2009, 05:28 AM
try the thrift shops , we go to them all the time and find some real bargains
jackie

Karren H
10-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Cheap is ok but don't expect cheap and realistic.. Plus....... if money is an issue maybe you need to find a cheaper hobby because your going to empty your purse, drain your bank account and up the limit on your VISA card when you get into this big time..

DinaMature
10-16-2009, 06:31 AM
For experimentation, I've used towels to pad my hips. The look can be pretty effective. Stuffing a bra is a basic ruse and easily accomplishes an effective change.
There is a lot of discussion about breastforms. On my part, I'm very happy with the ebay breastforms I purchased for $65. Others insist they weren't satisfied until they got the much more expensive variety.

On the other hand, I have a low budget padded girdle I got from ebay and it's not a good product. The padding is very lumpy and they look more like football pants in contour.

But back to my opening suggestion... for around the house (and perhaps beyond) layering towels can give you a convincing derrierre. The result is overally warm but looks pretty good.
For stuffing a bra, you can use cloth but some speak well of bags of birdseed... the result is more natural in contour and weight.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Angelofsomekind
10-16-2009, 06:54 AM
My first 'boobs' were a pair of squishey balls from K-mart, they were kids toys, but they workd at the time, probably cost about $2 each.

KayleeDahl
10-16-2009, 07:32 AM
I too have used the stockings stuffed with birdseed for breast forms, and they work pretty well. Just make sure you get the smallest seeds possible, and not one of the mixes with all the big seeds. they can be uncomfortable as they poke into your chest.

That said, I've also purchased 3 pairs of breast forms over the years, my most recent pair, a fairly expensive pair from a real prothetics shop. There is definitely a difference when compared to the less expensive ebay forms. They have a nice covering so they don't stick to stuff like my last pair. they also feel very realistic, and i like the small raised nipple for realism.

In the order of purchasing items, i'd start with makeup and a wig before getting breastforms, like other users said, just stuff your bra at first!

Hugs
-Sera

Tina B.
10-16-2009, 09:11 AM
For just pennies try water balloons for stuffing that bra, but be careful not to rupture the balloons, it can be a real shocker!
4 pad pantie around 35 dollars at J.C. Penny's is not bad. Despite what Karren says, you don't have to go broke to dress, but it is possible.
Tina

vikki2020
10-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Well, I would say that once you start,fergettabouttit!-- 99% chance that your gonna love it, so it's money well spent!:) Take another approach to spending the money-- if you go out for dinner and a few drinks, that's going to cost you at least $50 or more, right? And, that's only a few hours and gone forever. On the other hand, nice accessories will give you years of fun.

Paula_56
10-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Breast forms, are easey, for a cheap way to start, get some one gallon food storage bags at the supper market double themup I fill them with cheap shampoo, find the thickest you can, dollars storages have all kinds, tie them in a knot, put in the foot of an opague knne high to gie it shape and wow it works

now, for thehips the cheap and easy get a pair of control top pantyhose, or a long leg control panty, I use pieces of foam from shipping boxes at work and cut pads and place in the panty, this will take some experienmenting

this is the cheap and easy, buying real forms and pads are worth it in the long run

oh to be 24, I wish I knew then what I know now