PDA

View Full Version : The urge

Lisalove1976
10-16-2009, 09:38 AM
I was just wondering who out there gets really strong urges to dress at different times of the year, and other times they find the feeling to be more peacefull!

Hope this makes sense.

Love

Lisa

Karren H
10-16-2009, 09:46 AM
I don't get over powering urges any more.... Old age? Don't know but its more like if I get the chance to dress then fine... If not then that's fine too.. Now if I can't play ice hockey for a while look out!!! Someone is going to get cross checked!! Hahaha.

Jannis
10-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Yes, my urge to dress varies tremendously over the course of a year. There are some times that all I can think of is dressing and presenting myself in public as much as possible. This feeling excludes almost everything else that I do. During that time I shop en femme, go out to lunch en femme, get my hair done, pedicure, etc. It may last a month or more. Then as strong as the urge has been, it almost goes away entirely. I guess my desire has been temporarily satisfied. It is during these lulls that I would purge and just check out of CDing. Maybe three or four times a year does the urge build that strong. It may be seasonal, but I think it has more to do with stressors or difficult times going on in my life. It allows me escapes. The scary thing is I am closeted for the most part and do these things in the next town or county away from home. I have the mindset that Idon't care if I am discovered. Other times, I am very careful. However, I really look forward to when the urge (pink fog?) takes over. Go figure.:brolleyes:

sissystephanie
10-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Every time I have been out of my house in Drab, I have a strong urge to change as soon as I get home. I have no desire to be a woman, I just love to wear feminine clothing! Admittedly, I am much more comfortable in a dress, or skirt and nice top, than I am in a suit or slacks and a polo shirt. Of course there are always panties underneath and often a bra!

May the Pink Urge be with you!!

Sally2005
10-16-2009, 10:33 AM
I used to get urges like that before I self accepted CDing. Also, I have gone out and done a lot to answer the questions I had about CDing so now I have some experience and not too many unanswered questions. My CDing now is a lot more like just a fun activity when I have time vs. anything emotional...can take it or leave it somewhat. I suspect if I tried to repress anything CD related the desire swings could return. Sometimes stress triggers it...a way to escape for a while I guess.

PatriciaT
10-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Always year around. The urge is always extremely strong. I feel comfortable and normal en femme, very uncomfortable, like a real dork in boys clothes. Yech!

Lisalove1976
10-16-2009, 12:17 PM
it's wierd to see how varied the responses are from one girl to another....

Thank you all for your insight... it helps me fell more "normal"

dennisGTS
10-16-2009, 01:19 PM
I get urges to CD whenever I'm not CDing.

Laura_Stephens
10-16-2009, 02:08 PM
If I had my druthers, I would dress 24x7. However, that is not at all possible. I only get to dress occasionally. Stress does seem to make the desire more. At times, I just want to escape not be the me that everyone else sees and knows.

Cassiecd
10-16-2009, 02:13 PM
I suppose I have seasonal variations as well. I think this is mostly related to fall/winter becoming colder and I can do a couple of things I cannot do in summer:

1) Shave! I can hide my fem body in man clothes better with winter long sleeves/pants!
2) I can wear my furs, which I LOVE!

Elle1946
10-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Don't have any urges, just dress when I feel like it.

Stephanie Michelle
10-17-2009, 04:04 PM
I guess I have always had the urge, but it was suppressed by work raising kids, etc.. Now that I divorced I have more time to enjoy the urge. But to me it really is not an urge it is "nomal". To me it is what I am unfortunatley it is not what other people think is "normal" so I can't show it in public.

Stephanie Michelle

Jenniferpl
10-17-2009, 10:05 PM
I must have a strong urge, because I wear something feminine daily.

MissyW
10-17-2009, 11:46 PM
No real urges anymore. I just dress when i want to.

Electra
10-18-2009, 03:13 AM
I would say I have a strong urge and since I live alone I am in fem attire when at home all the time unless I have visitors or guests atying wiht me.

lusciouslisalips
10-18-2009, 05:37 AM
I must have a strong urge, because I wear something feminine daily.

without having something effeminate on----and of course, my entire body is silky, shaven and smooth from the nose to the toes......loving feminism totally.............lisa

karen68
10-18-2009, 07:53 AM
If you mean dressing not really any time is great

VS Fan
10-18-2009, 08:04 AM
Like others on the forum, I definitely look forward to winter for the opportunity to "underdress" more with tights/pantyhose... but that's more a question of temperature than urge! Now that I think of it, I actually like more of my winter stuff (sweaterdresses, boucle sweaters, etc) than I do the rest of my wardrobe... but I still think that's a side issue.

Since my chances to dress are somewhat limited (due to job/family etc) I often have the urge to do it regardless of the time of year... but if I literally could do it whenever I wanted, I would guess that colder weather would suit me better based on my original musings above. (Good thing it's cold in Illinois nearly 6mos out of the year!)

Sorry for the stream of consciousness post! LOL
VS Fan

Angie G
10-18-2009, 08:35 AM
If makes sense Hun. I have urges at different times of the day every day Lisa.:hugs:
Angie

Lisalove1976
10-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Wow... I guess you are right it's truly different for all of us. I gues I'll just have to deal with it as it comes and try to get more Lisa time.

Thanks for your posts.

Kinky with Ink
10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
The "urge" comes and goes for me too...but recently I've been trying to feminize my whole appearance including drab. That's helped so I don't "have" to dress. CD'ing is more about dressing like how I feel inside to me anyways. Some days I'm in the guy frame of mind other days I'm in a female frame of mind. It changes on a whim.

Janine cd
10-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Winter is the most demanding time to meet my crossdressing needs. I seems that the cold weather brings out the tactile desire to feel soft feminine clothes next to my body.

sherri52
10-23-2009, 08:04 PM
For me I dress all the time. Guy mode by day or at least most of it. After 5:00 it's almost always enfemme.