PDA

View Full Version : Snubbed at Ulta...

Karren H
10-16-2009, 12:14 PM
I shop at this Ulta all the time and there was a new crop of SA's there... Right away I could see two of them staring at me while I went about looking and sampling makeup.. After a few minutes a couple girls came up to me and asked if I needed assistance and I did so they showed me a few products and handed me off to another girl who knew all about their OPI polishs..

When I was she was finished with me I walked back to the front of the store and walked down the center isles.. Past both of the ones that were staring at me.. Both turned the other way and left the area... Then when I was checking out.. I was standing in line behind the person being served and another SA comes up to the other register and shouts into the air... "can I help the next person in line". Wait. I'm the only one here... The SA would not look at me and just told me how much I owed.. Didn't even ask me if I wanted to donate $1 to breats cancer like they were asking all the women.. Almost like I was dusgusting and not worth talking to..

The amazing thing is that the 3 SA's that appeared that didn't appreciate me being there were all male.. I do not have any knowledge about their sexual preference but that neither here nor there.... I don't judge people by their looks anyway... But all the female SA's were so warm, friendly and helpful but the guys were cold.. Like I had some kind of desiese!! Wow.. I've heard of this happening but never personally experienced that before...

Anyone else get this kind of treatment when buying makeup in drab......

JulieC
10-16-2009, 12:26 PM
"can I help the next person in line".

I was expecting you to quote "can I help the next woman in line?"

The more sales associates you come in contact with while buying things with respect to crossdressing, the greater the chance that some day you will run into an SA who lacks a brain.

Teri Jean
10-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Yes Karren there are a few knuckle draggers out there,and personally they are not all men. But by far the ladies are usually very helpful. Don't let it beat you, keep the stick on the ice and next time cross check them. LOL

Huggs Teri

Kimmy55
10-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Geez,I was thinking about going to Ulta the weekend as MAC and Merle Norman will have nothing to do with CD's or Tg's in this area.Now I'm not so sure.

Kathi Lake
10-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Holy crap, I have never received a welcome like this at Ulta! Whether the SAs were male or female, I have always been treated with respect. I can only hope this was an isolated incident. I suggest you go back and make sure that you engage those guys - target them specifically and ask for their help. Make them squirm, in other words. :)

Kathi

Toni_Lynn
10-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Karen

I've had mostly good experiences at my local Ulta (McKnight Road/ North Hills). But ... I did have one rubbish experience last winter. Funny thing was, I was just trying get product to straighten my hair and get some Aveeno facial products. I complained to corporate ... still no reply

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Kate Simmons
10-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Don't take it too seriously my friend. The world seems to have no shortage of a$$h@#es these days. You just happened to run into 3 of them in the same place.

AllieSF
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Karren,

I have never had it happen in a store of any kind. However, recently I went with Megan from this site to a favorite Diner in San Francisco where everyone treated me fine until I went to theh bar tender to ask for change to feed the parking meter. My waitress told me that "Frank" at the bar would be glad to assist me. In a nice way I more or less repeated her words, which he should have just heard when my waitress said them, and gave him a couple of dollar bills. He made my change, never really looked me in the eyes, and when I nicely said thank you, he never replied with a "you are welcome". It was an obvious snub that made me want to complain to my waitress. But afer a while, I decided to let it go. That was the first time I have run across that anywhere, though I do expect it to happen every once in awhile.

Aska
10-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Sound to me like they were judgeing based on the preconceived notions that have been bored into them their whole lives. If they are straight then I think they picked the wrong place to work with their attitudes. It just sucks that people can not be more open minded or accepting of people and ideas that are different from theirs. I am truely sorry and sad that this happens to such a lovely lady.

Karren H
10-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks.. Its the one out in N Fayette, Toni! I was just kind of "is this really hapening". Lol. I did spend $80 there and you figure that would "buy" you a measure of curtisy? I'll go back but if I get the same thing again I'm going to say something to somebody!!

Maybe they didn't like my pink tie?? Or my pinky rings or what mascara I was wearing. Lol.

KayC
10-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Wow! I think I would have found the management and spoken with them about the need for education of their salespeople. Someone posted a very good article here, I wish I could remember the thread it was in, very educational, it'd be nice to have a printout for people that need it. After all, do they really want to lose customers? The way I see it, all customers should be treated with the same respect. People who turn customers away from a store they work for should be reprimanded!

Sherry-Stephanie
10-16-2009, 02:25 PM
OK Karren...you've met some who are not warm and toasty to us....and the point is????

At some point in time we're all going to experience this response...at some well know establishment somewhere....and we all know it and we all have to deal with it some manner???? How we do depends on how it affects us I guess...

I recenlty went to Ulta four times in less than two weeks all centered around looking into and getting makeover...

I talked to several of the SA's there and had no problem...even in talking to one about the make over and when I was responding to what it covers and what I do when I do my make up she learned I had some ideas about the process and she started taking me serious because I was serious about what I was looking to do....will I go back to them Sure and unless they indicate to me my business is welcomed there then and I have some acceptable OK experiences other than the cavemen mentality I'll still go there....

Good bet the males might be gay and therefore may have the attitude of "why would a guy want to wear a dress"???.

Blow it off and don't loose any sleep...go back again seek out a nice attractive female SA and go from there.....

tamarav
10-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Every now and then I used to run into a male clerk at Ulta that was just downright rude to not only me, but to many girls and older women.

Last June, when he could not avoid waiting on me, he kept turning his head and looking around the store and not assisting me at all. I simply asked if Janet was available (I had seen her as I walked in) and he said no, she wasn't in today.

I left him where he stood and walked to the back of the store and talked directly with Janet. She happens to be the regional trainer for Ulta, one of my students in a recent makeup certification class. I explained what was going on and she thanked me.

Next week I was walking through Macy's at the same mall area and there he was selling fragrances at one of the Macy's counters. I just smiled and kept going.

sherri52
10-16-2009, 02:34 PM
It is mostly the men that don't want to help and the women who are helpful. I'm sorry you had to come across three at once. Maybe they love men but don't want them to be dressed any differently.

Yolanda_Voils
10-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Gently discuss this with the
Shift Manager
Store Manager
Store Owner.

IF they don't want you to spend YOUR money there, tell them that you have a group of 75,110,200 whatever who also shop in that store, and you share shopping experiences at Club Meetings..

Guaranteed Positive Results

SherriePall
10-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Karren -- Three men, no less. Snubbing I can't handle. Vocal rudeness, yes, because I can usually come back with either a zinger or some sweetness to embarrass.
Next time it happens, ask where the manager is.

Lorileah
10-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Karren didn't they realize who you were and how much money you had already spent there? Shameful. Personally I think they were just jealous of your fashion sense and makeup abilities. But truth is that they are indicative of SA's in most places in the younger age bracket. I don't know which I despise more the cold shoulder and look of "I can't believe you are interfering with my discussion of who I am going to date this weekend" or the obviously prompted and fake "Can I help you find something?" as they wander away and when you say "yes you can" they look at you with a dull look like, who cares? Zombies all.

They all sing the same Billy Joel stanza in their head "I believe this is killing me as the smile ran away from his face I am sure I could be a movie star if I could get out of this place"

I don't think it was you specifically :) We all know that Ulta has your portrait hanging on the wall at corporate :)

Joanne f
10-16-2009, 03:04 PM
I have no idea what Ulta is but i would just simply go somewhere else to do my shopping , it is their loss not yours .

Barbara Dugan
10-16-2009, 05:34 PM
I think it was just a batch of rude associates my personal opinion is maybe the job its not for them I used to work retail for many years not in that area and its not a job for everybody and by the way I love men and honestly I don't like them to dress any different than males I and was never rude to anybody :hugs:

Sally2005
10-16-2009, 06:12 PM
It wasn't ulta ,but another store near where I live. Shopper's drug mart. I was in male mode and the male stocked me as I was browsing. Funny thing, when I hit the makeup displays he sunk away. I don't like shopper's drug mart they seem to watch you and I already feel conspicuous enough. Grrr.. With many male SAs its like the old boys club at lot of the time. Big turn off.

S. Lisa Smith
10-16-2009, 06:24 PM
Wow, sorry that happened to you. Rat them out at MUT!!

TJ Tresa
10-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Karren I hate that that happened to anyone especially someone I like. Maybe those jack@#$@# will get what they deserve.

Vash
10-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Well I am of two schools of thought here.1st I have no compunction at all about leaving their stuff on the counter and just walking out.No comment, no fanfare but making it obvious that they just lost a sale. I have done this on quite a few occasions when I didn't feel I was getting to proper attention a customer in these stressed economic times should receive. My 2nd school of thought is the "well you may not like it, but you are just going to have to deal with me. I do this because I KNOW it will annoy you to have to deal with me and if you insist on making me uncomfortable,I will do the same to you.

sissystephanie
10-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Geez,I was thinking about going to Ulta the weekend as MAC and Merle Norman will have nothing to do with CD's or Tg's in this area.Now I'm not so sure.

Kimmy,

Come to Alpharetta, Georgia! All three of those stores will gladly serve CD's, TG's, or even TS's. Sell to you or do makeovers, whatever you want! I know, because I have been to all three. I have also had a makeover at Macy's, by a man!! An SA, not a company rep! (I asked him!)

I do agree with some others on here, female SA's are better when choosing makeup. I sometimes wonder why the stores hire men, but with Equal Opportunity, they probably don't have much choice.

BTW, my local Ulta has a TS who does most of the makeovers. I have not had her do one on me yet, but hope to next year after I have lost some more weight! She is very nice and certainly helpful. I have always been treated very nice in there, whether I am in drab, or a guy in a skirt! Which is the way I usually shop!!:heehee:

Gisele
10-16-2009, 06:51 PM
This is funny that this happened to you. Well, not funny as in Ha Ha. but, you know what I mean.

Anyhow, I was on an online chat with a service rep for MAC last night chatting away. I was talking to her about TG issues about being out in the public eye and the MAC counters.

Long story short. She told me if I or any other "girls" that I know ever have a problem to right away contact MAC headquarters by phone or net. To let them know Who, Where, When & what happened.

Pretty much that the person in question would no longer have a position with MAC. They will NOT tolerate ANY discrimination towards any one ever!
Personaly unless I was treated REAL bad I wouldn't want someone fired at this day and age. I would more likely talk to their manager before contacting MAC. (At least I know we have them in our backpocket if it gets too bad)

She made me feel so at ease about going to the counter to have a Free makeover! All I have to do is call ahead and ask if they have a person there that knows TG make up, i.e.. beard shadow problems etc...(more than likely they will she said) All I have to do is tell them _ _ _ _ from MAC online sent me.

Pretty cool!:)

ArleneRaquel
10-16-2009, 07:03 PM
In another posting I said that Karren was responsible for the world's problems. these events prove that point ! :battingeyelashes: :heehee:

Terri Andrews
10-16-2009, 07:17 PM
I had something like this happen to me at the Bon-Ton ,I called the office and told them about the experence and I would not be shopping there anymore . It may not have mattered to them ,but it made me feel better .

ArleneRaquel
10-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Those males sales associates were jerks, they need to be reported to mangement. :battingeyelashes:

Karen564
10-16-2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks.. Its the one out in N Fayette, Toni! I was just kind of "is this really hapening". Lol. I did spend $80 there and you figure that would "buy" you a measure of curtisy? I'll go back but if I get the same thing again I'm going to say something to somebody!!

:cheer:Go get em Karren!!!, and believe you'll do exactly that... But you knew it was bound to happen sooner or later, right??,
It was definitely very rude of them, so I say shame on them for treat our Mom that way, & they obviously had to be complete morons & clueless newbies in the vast world of retail sales...either that, it's a sign that the economy is picking up so much they dont need your hard earned $$$.. And dont forget to mention exactly that to the manager next time..

Maybe they didn't like my pink tie?? Or my pinky rings or what mascara I was wearing. Lol

Nah, I doubt that was it at all,

Ummmmmm It's only because you weren't wearing some nice & tight Jeans ...:battingeyelashes:

Yeah, I know, just being your problem child again :devil:, I'll go in my room now..:D

:hugs:

Jessica Who
10-16-2009, 07:36 PM
That's terrible, those people need to get over their hangups! :Angry3:

Kitty Sue
10-16-2009, 07:40 PM
I can't help but wonder if these guys feel threatened in some way. Perhaps somewhere inside they believe that selling makeup is not exactly the most manly of occupations. When a CD approaches their counter, perhaps they feel even less of a man. In response they are rude and cold. In that way they have asserted themselves.

Now this is just me wondering, after 1 class an introductory class in psychology 20 years ago.:daydreaming:

I mean, hell as a CD at times I fantasize about working behind a MAC counter or in a VS store. In reality I am proud of my masculinity and the male centered occupations in my life.

Emme
10-16-2009, 07:54 PM
My wife and I (drab) were shoe shopping in a local wide shoe warehouse. As we were getting ready to leave, I spotted a cute pair of brown slingbacks. I went over and tried and headed to the checkout. The shoes were $87.00. THE MAN AT THE COUNTER TEASED ME LOUDLY AND SAID" I'M GOING TO TELL YOUR WIFE!"

I SAID OK SHE IS PAYING. LOL NEXT TIME WE WENT THERE HE WAS NOT THERE!! FIRED!!

Joy Carter
10-16-2009, 08:11 PM
I say we all converge on that location at one time, and give em "the business." If you get my drift. :devil:

In all seriousness, I'd go back again just to show them you won't be stopped. :D

Samantha B L
10-16-2009, 08:40 PM
I prefer female SA's when I'm out shopping but I'm civil and cordial about it if I should happen to get a male clerk or SA. I've gotta say I have a big preferance for female staff and if I want male staff I'll go to a hardware store and buy nails and batteries all day. Karren,I've encountered a rare but ocaisional borderline rude sales clerk but it seems to me like these three that you've mentioned were pretty boorish.

TxKimberly
10-16-2009, 09:55 PM
I have run into the same thing when shoe shopping. The women will smile and talk to me and the male SA's all head for the other side of the floor. That's OK though, 'cause I'd rather deal with the women anyway. :D

Daphne Renee
10-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Sorry this happend to you Karen. Those SA's were way out of line. It shouldnt matter if your a man or women or whatever. You are spending your money there. The probably dont earn commission but if so you could always to the "pretty woman" thing. (For anyone who doesnt know what I am talking about.. In the movie pretty woman. Julia Roberts character is snubbed at one of the stores. Later she goes to a different store buys lots of things. She returns to the orignal store and informs the of their "huge" mistake.

Rebecca Jayne
10-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Sounds to me like the 3 male SA's need to get a mental makeover. Who are they to prejudge.
I'm sure they made their sales quota before you arrived so they were chillin, waiting to make beer call at the mall.

Just imagine if you were there to buy $1,000.00 worth of makeup for an event, their rudeness would cost them their job. Still should.

When I buy makeup for myself or as a gift for my wife, the women are all over me cause they know when they make a sale they earn a living, plus they like to help me spend my money.

jazmine
10-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Wow....some real evolved, intelligent lifeforms for ya!

Gennifer
10-16-2009, 11:35 PM
I agree with Yolanda and Gisele. I think managers, store owners, companies, ought to be told when their employees are rude or disrespectful.

boardpuppy
10-17-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm sorry you were snubbed Karen, you should have given them the business there and then.

Hugs,
Alice

scherylnmke
10-17-2009, 08:26 AM
You deciede: 1)Karen considers buying and trys on jeans!!, 2) She then gets snubbed at Ulta? Seriously, there is no excuse for poor service, but all to often we are subjected to it whether we are enfemme or drab. These guys at Ulta should be happy they have jobs in this economy and should be bending over backward to help make a sale. The fact you spent $80 there and have shopped so frequently should give you the right to complain to the management. Certainly feels like discrimantion based on gender, it's not their call to decied that only gg's shop there, and these 'guys' need to be aware of that!

Sissy_in_pink
10-17-2009, 08:37 AM
If possible get a group of CDs to go with you and target the same SAs, just watch them squirm then:devil:

Sherry-Stephanie
10-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Tami said....

Next week I was walking through Macy's at the same mall area and there he was selling fragrances at one of the Macy's counters. I just smiled and kept going.

My oh my....that Lad works two jobs huh???? hard working soul now isn't he???? Must show how "dedicated" he is....(Smart a** grin)....

I just wonder how many of these males SA's are gay (yes got to say that) and are just reflecting some of the negitive attitudes that gay males have to us males who dress...feeling they can do this while working since we're bringing our presentation as females directly to them...in a gay club we're simply there and with no contact so all they can really do glare at us...or make a snide comment like the one I got last weekend at a club as I past this one dude who as we came around a corner to each other said outloud "Oh a drag queen" and kept on walking by with his friend...."Excuse me...I don't think I look anything like a DQ thank you!!!! was my verbal shot back at his snide remark....my next thought was to take off my 4.5" heel and implant it into the side of his head or do a roto router with it somewhere else....but I was on my way out anyway, so I just kept on "clicking them heels" out the door...and made a mental note that he was "an insignificant low life who lacked any class"!!!!

Tina B.
10-17-2009, 09:06 AM
That's a real bummer Karren, but as much shopping as you do it was bound to happen sooner on later! Even in this economy there are some places that just don't want our business, I doubt if they have any idea just how much money that comes to in a year.
I agree though, that you should go back and buy from those jerks again and again, with your attitude it will bother them more than it does you, but of course in reality when it comes down to it, it does hurt to be treated like that, and you don't deserve it.
Tina

msginaadoll
10-17-2009, 09:18 AM
I continue to get my makeup from MAC, because of the friendly service. It may be more expensive, and I do like there products to. The makeover I had done was by a guy named Zack and he was a great guy. He took the time and explaned the products. Every female staff i have met has been professional as well as took time to help me.

Angie G
10-17-2009, 09:38 AM
I haven't experienced that. But then I never sampled it in the store. I love you New Avatar Karren.:hugs:
Angie

weekend woman
10-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Female SA's aren't always golden either. I was at Fashion Bug and wanted to try on several skirts and was told I would have to wait until the dressing room was empty.Eventually I was shown to a cubicle and let in. I wasn't in total drab I was wearing a skirt allready. When I got home I fired off a blistering e-mail to corporate.Needless to say, next time in that store I was immediately shown to a dressing room. Sometimes it pays to b***h.

Vieja
10-17-2009, 10:56 AM
Karren, I find this difficult to believe. Although I have never met you personally your avatars are all so beautifully turned out that I don't see how anyone could suspect that you were not a woman.

Vieja

Megan70
10-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Holy crap, I have never received a welcome like this at Ulta! Whether the SAs were male or female, I have always been treated with respect. I can only hope this was an isolated incident. I suggest you go back and make sure that you engage those guys - target them specifically and ask for their help. Make them squirm, in other words. :)

Kathi

I concur with Kathi Lake. Last week i had my second makeover done my a different girl than the first 2 weeks before. I was treated with great courtesy and respect. While both makeovers were being done, the SA's who were not busy would come over and introduce themselves and watch the transformation. They get crossdressers in all the time, and they have seen me in male mode and female. They just thin" I'm the Nuts". Its so satisfying to walk into a store and after being acquainted with SA's have them call out "Well Hello Megan" , it just tickles my heart and silicon boobs.
Incidentally they have NO male SA's at all just young chick and trendy women mostly under thirty.

:sad:The sad thing about both experiences were the makeovers were terrible in my opinion. Especially the eyes, they made me look like and old drag queen, way over the topI didn't complain pretended I liked them paid my $30 dollars, left a tip and proceeded to go on to my philharmonic concert from there.I'll never have another makeoevr done anywhere. I did it only for kicks and a new experience but it cost me over #$100 for various services and tips total. I'd rather use that money myself. I do much better.

Photos over my Ulta drag makeover experience are in my latest album. If you compare them with the other shots you'll see that I could and do much better with makeup, toned down for a woman my age. 62. Sorry about your experience Karen, come to Rochester and I fix you up.:doh:

Megan :)

Diane Smith
10-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Megan, those makeover pics don't look too bad except for the way over-the-top eyeshadow -- I wonder what the SA was thinking? But if that were fixed up you would have looked just fine.

- Diane

Joy Carter
10-19-2009, 08:27 PM
I concur with Kathi Lake. Last week i had my second makeover done my a different girl than the first 2 weeks before. I was treated with great courtesy and respect. While both makeovers were being done, the SA's who were not busy would come over and introduce themselves and watch the transformation. They get crossdressers in all the time, and they have seen me in male mode and female. They just thin" I'm the Nuts". Its so satisfying to walk into a store and after being acquainted with SA's have them call out "Well Hello Megan" , it just tickles my heart and silicon boobs.
Incidentally they have NO male SA's at all just young chick and trendy women mostly under thirty.

:sad:The sad thing about both experiences were the makeovers were terrible in my opinion. Especially the eyes, they made me look like and old drag queen, way over the topI didn't complain pretended I liked them paid my $30 dollars, left a tip and proceeded to go on to my philharmonic concert from there.I'll never have another makeoevr done anywhere. I did it only for kicks and a new experience but it cost me over #$100 for various services and tips total. I'd rather use that money myself. I do much better.

Photos over my Ulta drag makeover experience are in my latest album. If you compare them with the other shots you'll see that I could and do much better with makeup, toned down for a woman my age. 62. Sorry about your experience Karen, come to Rochester and I fix you up.:doh:

Megan :)

Other than the eye's, it was a nice job in my view.

rachael.davis
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Karen

I've had mostly good experiences at my local Ulta (McKnight Road/ North Hills). But ... I did have one rubbish experience last winter. Funny thing was, I was just trying get product to straighten my hair and get some Aveeno facial products. I complained to corporate ... still no reply

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

That's when you smile nicely, ask for the store manager, and ask them if there is a problem with your business

goofus
10-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Good bet the males might be gay and therefore may have the attitude of "why would a guy want to wear a dress"???.

If that's the case, what hypocrites!! They're shunned by much of society for being gay and yet they don't see the hypocrisy of shunning someone for being transgender? What's wrong with this picture? How can they judge your masculinity, they work in freakin' makeup store for crying out loud! :tongueout

Nicole Erin
10-20-2009, 12:27 AM
...I suggest you go back and make sure that you engage those guys - target them specifically and ask for their help. Make them squirm, in other words. :)

Kathi

I cannot believe Karren didn't do or say anything to begin with, I mean come on, this is KARREN we are talking about here.

If it had been me, I would have started acting really flamboyant.
It hurts when women don't accept but when guys act nervous about my tranny presence, I cherish making them squirm. HAHAH AH AH AHH A

VeronicaMoonlit
10-20-2009, 01:13 AM
I just wonder how many of these males SA's are gay (yes got to say that) and are just reflecting some of the negitive attitudes that gay males have to us males who dress

In case people don't know, some non-femme gay men can be very nasty to TG/CD/TS/DQ folk. it's a sort of "I hate it when I talk to guy and a purse falls out of his mouth." attituded. A dislike of "effeminancy", since they aren't, they don't like that gayness is sometimes associated with it.

If How can they judge your masculinity, they work in freakin' makeup store for crying out loud! :tongueout

Ahhh, it's okay for them to sell it, or put it on others (or wear it in a regular broadway/TV/film production) , just not wear it themselves. Perhaps some of those guys did drag in their younger days but found that doing so made it hard to find dates with the segment of the gay community that doesn't like femm-y gay guys, so gave it up, but they still have the marketable skills, so get jobs working with it.

Veronica Rogers

Tasha VanEssen
10-20-2009, 01:16 AM
Karen,
First off you should keep on doing what you like to do... shopping en femme. When a few pissy SAs get in your way should not have any ramifications on your future shopping trips because everyone is entitled to their bad days. But if they were being malicious then they are a bigger problem because the bad days will be linked together for who knows how long. I tend to focus on my shopping when I have to deal with #$#holes and be on my way - Kathi is stronger than I am by wanting to make them squirm but really if some idiot thinks he has the upper hand on you then it becomes a fool's argument. I would rather simply avoid it.

That is the biggest downfall of our society which is the inequality of a nation of individuals. It is easier for the unenlightened to conceive that men wear pants and women wear dresses. When it is all black in white they are comfortable but why should anyone have to cater to the lowest common denominator?

What Jasmine said resonates with me... " so I like to wear dresses... so what?" ... my shrink said the same thing.

xoxoxoxoxo
Tasha

PS. hope you find some nice shoes when you go shopping en femme next Karen.

Paula Siemen
10-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Guys working at Ulta?????? What are they trying to do, pickup customers??? It just seems you weren't their type. Note sure what type THEY ARE!!!!

Now, I could totally understand guys working at Victoria Seacret...WOW!!!! It would be heaven.....to get the employee discount, don't ya know.

DonnaT
10-20-2009, 12:14 PM
I would have taken one of the female SA's aside and asked her what was with the male SA's attitudes.

Attitude adjustments can't be corrected if not known.