PDA

View Full Version : love not abuse

Julia Rose
10-16-2009, 01:26 PM
:eek:,---my girl frd & I haveben 2 geather 4 12yrs, she is "BI"-im not--she knew I "CD"-be4 we stared going out...often we when out as girl & girl/guy kind of{i have sml nat chest}-& girl-Buchie on her part---:sad:,,
well, abought 7-8 wk's ago she stared to change,,didn't mind me in as she said "dike mod"-but got abusive when I when into full fem mod''---I can't bring my self 2 raise a hand 2 no women,she has ben going thought the change now 4 2 yrs,--I still feel 4 her, but cant just let her beet on me":doh::eek::straightface:,,,I'V talked to her, over & over she just gets worse",,,{{{{{{ JULIA ROSE do's not know what to do}}}},,she will not go 4 help'----just none stop bicking,with the green eyed moster always behind it,,,yet I dont go there...:doh::sad:,,I dont know what to do?
~~so here I am,,at my home on "CD"--& now look to my frds...
I wish 2 thk U all 4 all ur support/& help~~~~
LOVE always JULIA ilsy Rose:hugs:

Niya W
10-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Cleaned up some what

,---my girl friend and I have been together for 12years, she is "BI"-im not--she knew that I crossdressed before we went out .often we when out as girl & girl/guy kind of{i have small natural chest}-& girl-Buchie on her part--- ,,
well, about 7-8 week's ago she stared to change,,didn't mind me in as she said "dike mode"-but got abusive when I when into full fem mode''---I can't bring my self to raise a hand to any women, she has been going thought a change now for 2 yrs,--I still feel for her, but can’t just let her beat on me" ,,,I've talked to her, over & over she just gets worse",,,{{{{{{ JULIA ROSE do's not know what to do}}}},,she will not go 4 help'----just none stop bickering, with the green eyed monster always behind it,,,yet I dont go there... ,,I dont know what to do?
~~so here I am,,at my home on "CD.COM"--& now look to my friends...
I wish to thank you all for all your support/& help~~~~
LOVE always JULIA ilsy Rose

Shelly Preston
10-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Julia it sounds like your having a tough time :hugs:

No one should ever be in an abusive relationship

Having said that if you can get her to go to counselling it might be the solution to both your problems

Jessica Who
10-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Abuse should never be tolerated, it can sometimes get much worse. Please seek help and be safe

Joanne f
10-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Hello Julia Rose,
am i right in assuming that when you say that your girl friend is going through the change you mean the menopause, if so then she really needs to go to the doctors as i am sure that there is something that they could help her with .
If you don`t mind me saying so it would helpful to me (being an old one)if you did not use the text language as i find it hard to follow ( can`t keep up with you young ones ) but don`t worry if you feel happier doing it in that style.

Gisele
10-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Sad to hear this.:sad:

If she will not get help and soon. You must step up and leave her! She will not change anytime soon. One of you will end up in jail. I would not want to see that for you at all!

I really hope all works out for you soon!

Love, Gisele:hugs:

cd_jamie
10-16-2009, 07:12 PM
i feel for you. my wife is going through the change. she gets verbally abusive at times but she only hits me if I snore. and she has been doing that for a long time. your GFshould see the doctor she may have a hormone imballance

sherri52
10-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Julia: It is not only gg's that get abused. My advice for anyone in that predictament is to leave the other. You may love her but could get seriously hurt someday. If she won't get help; leave her. Sorry if I'm harsh

tinalynn
10-17-2009, 04:58 AM
I have to agree with Sherri - if she's abusing you, leave. You're acting no differently than a woman who's getting beat by her drunk redneck husband. Every time he bloodies her nose or blacks her eye, he'll repent and tell her how much he loves her. She'll take him back and end up worse next time. It never ends, only gets worse. All the police can do is react. React = TOO LATE.

Dump her and don't look back.

Julia Rose
10-27-2009, 11:46 AM
~Hi' 2 everyone--I wish 2 take a moment to say,,Thk-U,2 everone how replyed:hugs: ,I'm ok-just after I posted this that night she whent into rage,because I was with my sis-she started to use objects to beat with.I could not bring my self to do more than block them-the cops came,& saw it 4 them selfs-I'm out of there 4 good-& will never go back....:straightface:,,.
julia rose will not stand 4 no more abuse.
love you all,hope things are doing great 4 everyone-:battingeyelashes:
:love:thank everyone!.:hugs: Julia ilsy rose

KayC
10-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Julia Rose,
I'm sorry to hear this...you are doing the right thing by separating. I was in a physically abusive relationship when I was young...never again, it usually escalates unless there's intervention and counseling...they have to learn new ways and most aren't interested. Still need separated while they're learning. I will never stick around for anyone to hit me...big boundary no-no!
You'll be okay...keep moving forward and try not to look back!

Eleanor M
10-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Dump her.

sterling12
10-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Julia, I think you made The Right Decision. Almost always, The Abuse gets repeated, and The Beatings more severe. If in doubt, talk to an Abuse Counselor.

DON'T GO BACK! She will try to pull you back into The Web.....it's 99% sure that it won't get better. Take The Time to now heal yourself, and move on.

Peace and Love, Joanie

alexis GG
10-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Julia my heart goes out to you ... No one should have to put up with domestic violence of any kind... I'm glad for you that it is over but also sorry that your relationship has come to this... Please Please be strong and do not take her back no matter how much she says sorry... people like that rarely change. Be strong for yourself and anytime you need support then come here and your online family will give you all the support possible :hugs:

Satrana
10-27-2009, 11:58 PM
I was flicking through the channels the other day and this subject was on Tyra - women who abuse men. As per her statistics, in America a man is beaten by his female partner every 37 seconds. So you are by no means alone.

Surveys indicate that 1 in 6 people have abusive personalities with equal numbers in both genders. Although these people understand what they are doing is wrong, few ever seek therapy to rid themselves of their violent impulses and place blame on their circumstances or their partner. The advice is always the same - leave them and don't ever consider going back unless they are genuinely receiving treatment.

ReineD
10-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Add my voice to the others. It is time to leave her and move on. :hugs:

Julia Rose
11-05-2009, 02:29 PM
:love::battingeyelashes:_to all my frds,here at our home frm home!:love::daydreaming: "THK_U !--julia ilsy rose